As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kael to drop licorice and Montys in 2.4 -- SE++ Wow

• Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You cool SE cats have any use for a Feral druid? I am very tempted to move the 70 over so I have a chance to maybe see some of the end game content.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    in Stormstrike, alliance rushes, dies, and then turtle for an hour

and get 0 bonus honor upon losing

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't remember ever getting 0 bonus honor from an AV loss.

I have 100 AV marks atm, maybe I should just trash some so I don't have to clear out my mailbox every night.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I bought a wolf for the hell of it for that very reason.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't remember ever getting 0 bonus honor from an AV loss.

I have 100 AV marks atm, maybe I should just trash some so I don't have to clear out my mailbox every night.

buy rams

it's what i do with mine

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Fuck Rams.

I'm going to start farming Strathlome for the Baron's Undead Horse.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    hey look rams are free

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    .. to wear sunscreen.

I'm a Warlock. Either I'm riding on a Horse made out of Brimstone and Hate, or one that wants to feast on the brains of the living mounts.

I'll get my Pally a Ram.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You cool SE cats have any use for a Feral druid? I am very tempted to move the 70 over so I have a chance to maybe see some of the end game content.

You're welcome to come on over.
    We don't have the numbers to do anything bigger than 10-man at the moment, though.
    Well, we could do Gruul/Mag with some puggers.

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    in Stormstrike, alliance rushes, dies, and then turtle for an hour

and get 0 bonus honor upon losing

You are exaggerating, It is mathematically impossible for games to last that long now.

Grath on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dude

yes i am exaggerating

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I have had a couple games where the alliance got 0 bonus honor its pretty fucking hilarious. 5 minute AV.

the alliance on my battlegroup have essentially formed a boycott on AV because of it being a regular occurrence.

there are guilds that were kicking members for being in av during the beginning of it.

edit:
    who says you need resil for pvp!
    perspvp.jpg

Grath on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hopefully you guys meant tonight when you were talking about ZA. If you need heals, I am, indeed, always in for some ZAing.

One day I hope to be in a group that kills Nalorakk. And on that day, I will get a sweet healing robe on par with T5.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    av.jpg

In 25 minutes, we couldn't even kill Balinda.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm trying hard to find something interesting about an AV scoreboard.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Airking850Airking850 Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So the Ruin battlegroup.

So full of stupid.

I just lost my fifth straight AV.

Alliance bonus honor- 620+

Horde bonus honor - 0

Alliance PUG too.

Because HUR HUR NO ONE DEFENCE QUICK LOOSE AR EBETAR THEN 1 HOUR TURTLE GAMES

Five games in a row of that. Most bonus honor I got was 200 out of one.

I HATE my server so god damn much.

Most of my characters are on Alliance Ruin (Arthas). If it makes you feel any better, at least one of the factions enjoys our AVs.

(you guys win 90% of WSG/EotS/AB, so it kind of evens out)

Airking850 on
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

If you squint at the assault/defense icons they kinda make an arrow!

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Lord Dave wrote: »

If you squint at the assault/defense icons they kinda make an arrow!

We can laugh at diptheria... not just for his stupid name, but also because he defended a tower

futility on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    nooo now i have to spend my minute amount of wow time playing a belfadin instead of getting to 70 because i want to see all their badass shit before they go soft on me

daaamn yooou two point foooouuuurr

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    nooo now i have to spend my minute amount of wow time playing a belfadin instead of getting to 70 because i want to see all their badass shit before they go soft on me

daaamn yooou two point foooouuuurr

buh?

why?

and 2.4 may not come out for another month

futility on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    do you think there's gonna be a church burning quest after they go all goody-fag-shoes? i doubt it

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    yes
    i doubt they'll get rid of it

also.. where are peoples for za?

futility on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    futility wrote: »
    yes
    i doubt they'll get rid of it

Well, they already changed a couple of the other quests for the class on the test realm. I wouldn't be surprised if it got changed.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I want to run SFK tomorrow. So if anyone else is interested for an alt or whatever be around tomorrow (today) afternoon. I'm pretty drunk so maybe sometime around 2-3 PM CST(server time).

Drool on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So me and Fandy got into a Gruuls pug tonight. I got my Tier 4 pants. So Horrary.

Also a conundrum. I now have a full Furies deck. Do I sell it on the AH for obscene price (3k gold or up) or do I actully get the trinket? 51 Stam and a % chance to do a little holy damage to your enemy. Mostly the 51 stam is what I'm looking at for tanking.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Drool wrote: »
    I want to run SFK tomorrow. So if anyone else is interested for an alt or whatever be around tomorrow (today) afternoon. I'm pretty drunk so maybe sometime around 2-3 PM CST(server time).

If you can't get a group of level-appropriates I'll try to log on around that time to see if you just need a couple quickie equipment runs.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Drool wrote: »

I get off work at 2 Server. I'll hop in on my Shammy. I can heal.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    SASA Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Bucketman wrote: »
    So me and Fandy got into a Gruuls pug tonight. I got my Tier 4 pants. So Horrary.

Also a conundrum. I now have a full Furies deck. Do I sell it on the AH for obscene price (3k gold or up) or do I actully get the trinket? 51 Stam and a % chance to do a little holy damage to your enemy. Mostly the 51 stam is what I'm looking at for tanking.

Isn't that trinket more for tankadins?

I would sell it if you don't have your epic flyer.

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • Options
    edited March 2008

This PUG also featured the most magnificent mage-pull I have ever witnessed. Our mage tank was doing the countdown in /ra since they were without vent, and it went like this-
    BLINK

Shenanigans ensued. Everyone died. It was hilarious.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    wait
    the mage blinked into the mobs to pull them?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Well, on the High King Maulgar pull, the mage tank is supposed to count down to one and then cast Pyroblast to pull the mob. What happened is our Mage tank didn't have vent, so he was counting it down in /ra, and when he was supposed to hit 2, he forgot to open a chat window and instead hit blink.

So where pyroblast was supposed to happen, the mage just got one shotted by a terrible gout of flame.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    ahahaha that is fucking rad

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I wouldn't even be mad if that happened. I would just laugh

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I wouldn't even be mad if that happened. I would just laugh

Yeah most of us where cracking up over it. It was pretty hilirous.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    man a mage that knows how to pull himself? (when he doesn't blink I mean)

I have to misdirect the mage and then run over and pick up the shaman to tank him

Grath on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

How much are you looking to sell it for? It's a pretty awesom pally tank trinket.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I just got my Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. Joy!

Motherfucker was expensive though.

Linksville on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

How much are you looking to sell it for? It's a pretty awesom pally tank trinket.

It's good for any tank. What trinkets are you using now Skragg? I'd check but I'm lazy.

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    One of the funniest things I remember was doing MC, and running on the bridge behind golemagg's head, and one of our mages fireballed golemagg cause they weren't paying attention to what they were targetting. No one noticed until about 30 seconds later we saw this giant behemoth stomping down the hallway.

there was also the time when one of our OTs lagged out during Garr assignments and just walked into him.

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

The 51 stamina is amazing period and the holy damage is extra threat for any kind of tank.

Thomamelas on
This discussion has been closed.