Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX-Rememberence New Year's Party

tmonkeytmonkey Registered User
edited December 2005 in PAX Archive
When: December 31st, 7pm
Who: PAX Enforcers, attendees, friends
What: Drinking, games (video, LAN, tabletop), poker.
Where: E-Mail me via sean(at)gamertransit.com for directions.

I'd be willing to take suggestions on what would be a good set of games to play. Currently my thoughts are playing Burnout 3 (Drunken Driving Rules) and a Texas Hold Em poker game.

Sorry, no 360 yet, but I do have a flaky PS2, a GC, and about 5-7 Xboxes. The next difficulty is having enough screens for all those :p

tmonkey on

• LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2005
    What?

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Mind mentioning what CITY it's in?

Qorzm on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Federal way, WA

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • tmonkeytmonkey Registered User
    edited December 2005
    Heh, whoops, missed some stuff on the C&P.

Yes, this is in Federal Way, WA, and it's a new year's party for PAX enforcers, attendees, and friends.

tmonkey on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2005
    tmonkey wrote:
    Heh, whoops, missed some stuff on the C&P.

Yes, this is in Federal Way, WA, and it's a new year's party for PAX enforcers, attendees, and friends.

A New Year's party on Jan 31st?

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • ghrogghrog Registered User
    edited December 2005
    in some cultures, they celebrate new years in march or august or someother time of the year :x

you ethnocentric bastard

lololololololol
    :D

I love the name drop in my signiture.

ghrog on
    PAX PC-Tournament Admin | http://www.bellinghamlan.com
  • tmonkeytmonkey Registered User
    edited December 2005
    What are you talking about? It clearly says Dec. 31st in my post.

Okay, so I may have miss-typed.

tmonkey on