As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lost in [chat]: Dedicated to Rygar

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    God damn it wednesday end END!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    fuck I clicked through the article on bisques to that on lobsters and then to crabs

craaaab

Oboro on
    words
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I just made my second thread ever. And I got infracted for the first. Because it was a joke.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    God damn it wednesday end END!
    Patience.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Gooey wrote: »
    I just made my second thread ever. And I got infracted for the first. Because it was a joke.

Any thread I make is either a big success or a horrible failure :?

Tav on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Patience generally avails you to the quickest way to satisfy impatience.

ViolentChemistry on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Any thread I make is either a big success or a horrible failure :?
    yourlife468x680ch8.jpg

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited February 2008
    So, The Matrix Online is still going.... who knew?

Tav on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So, The Matrix Online is still going.... who knew?
    MMOs are hardly ever pulled offline.

Aldo on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    The Matix franchise had such potential. And then they released the second and third movies and a slew of horrible videogames.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited February 2008
    Path of Neo was okay-ish...

Aldo on
    edited February 2008
    I'm still waiting for the neuromancer mmo...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited February 2008
    Meh, I had forgotten about it till I saw an online shop was still selling it. The Wiki makes it sound interesting, but I'm honestly surprised that it's still going.

And actually, the only MMO's that I can think of that were pulled were Asheron's Call 2 and Auto Assault...

Tav on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    There's a good chance I'll be able to see a black man or a woman run for president --and have a chance to win-- this year.

I'm excited

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited February 2008
    It is an exciting time Zen, though I hope more for the bro, then the ho.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited February 2008
    Meh, I had forgotten about it till I saw an online shop was still selling it. The Wiki makes it sound interesting, but I'm honestly surprised that it's still going.

And actually, the only MMO's that I can think of that were pulled were Asheron's Call 2 and Auto Assault...
    Avoid Matrix Online at all costs.

Aldo on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Man what? I'm a pharmacist in a videogame now?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Seriously, fuck today. in its ass. with a screwdriver.

sideways

JPants on
    edited February 2008
    Richy wrote: »
    And people go on quests to give you head, indeed.

Aldo on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008

I'd play that.

Also, if I had a wife, and I found out she was asking "how do I deal with fucking kids wanting to eat dinner and play when I have WoW raids that I'm more concerned with" on a message board forum, I'd beat her.

...I'd wife beat her

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
    edited February 2008
    Also, Aldo, I don't know if you heard, but you lost the "best election sig" competition to Bionic Monkey. You're a solid second place though, so you should be proud.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    What kind of cracked out games are you playing Aldo

they aren't Korean are they???

nexuscrawler on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Rule of Thumb laws apply.

Be a gentleman.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    REALLY? REALLY? Now my cell phone just died in the middle of a call. God. Damn. Day.

JPants on
    edited February 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    And people go on quests to give you head, indeed.
    Nice!

I've got your antidote right here, bitch. Now open wide and prepare to swallow!

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited February 2008
    Cry some more!

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited February 2008
    Why does the Lone Ranger have a sidekick?

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    REALLY? REALLY? Now my cell phone just died in the middle of a call. God. Damn. Day.
    Was it a call with a hot girl who was just about to tell you where to meet her for hours of sex?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I have a service member's record whose first name is Aldo.

But I think he is Italian.

Quid on
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    The Matix franchise had such potential. And then they released the second and third movies and a slew of horrible videogames.

I have to say, I never really liked the first Matrix movie. Probably for much the same reason that I was really annoyed by GATTACA, which is that they take a basic scientific fact that you learn in high school and then go all "Woah man that's deep!" with it. The premise has all the intellectual maturity of a 15-year-old, but they like take themselves seriously and shit. I don't have problems with dumb movies as long as they're honest with themselves about it.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2008
    I'm in my own little world. Me and Charles Bronson and Ennio Morricone.
    Once Upon a Time in the West?

Dynagrip on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    What happened to Rygar?

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited February 2008

I have to say, I never really liked the first Matrix movie. Probably for much the same reason that I was really annoyed by GATTACA, which is that they take a basic scientific fact that you learn in high school and then go all "Woah man that's deep!" with it. The premise has all the intellectual maturity of a 15-year-old, but they like take themselves seriously and shit. I don't have problems with dumb movies as long as they're honest with themselves about it.

Well then when you are empress give me all the whatever-brothers' production budgets ad resources.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2008
    Aldo is an Italian name so that entirely possible, Quid.

Nexus, we're playing Perfect World, it's not Korean, but Malaysian. And it's completely awesome.

No Richy, my sig is better because it has personality. 8)

Aldo on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    What happened to Rygar?
    Read page one.

Quid on
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

I'd play that.

Also, if I had a wife, and I found out she was asking "how do I deal with fucking kids wanting to eat dinner and play when I have WoW raids that I'm more concerned with" on a message board forum, I'd beat her.

...I'd wife beat her

See, in my house, that wouldn't be an issue, because taking care of the kids would be the sole responsibility of the man. I would make that point very clear before consenting to have any.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    So what you're saying is you don't like Lawerence Fishburn because he's black and you hate black people? Am I understanding you right Irene? Racist.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Why do you have an Italian name then :P

nexuscrawler on
    edited February 2008

But Irene, doesn't it make you wonder... what if we really are in the Matrix?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008

The Wachowski brothers also got all philosophical outside the movies, too. Apparently they, or somebody associated with them, used to do these motivational speaking tours based around the "philosophy of the Matrix," and something about laughing.

Wonder_Hippie on
This discussion has been closed.