Options

Another Brick in the [chat]

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    No games until you clean your plate young lady.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2008
    I haven't read the thread, and don't really want to, but is there a reason anyone would go to ITT over some community college, with the goal of going to a university or a reputable tech school after that? It's not like ITT builds branches in Bumfuck Nowhere where it'll be the only game in town.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Oboro

let's exrcise lifestyle choices that won't kill us :3:heart:
    THIS IS A BORING GAME

I'll just go camwhore with my shitty laptop camera again if you're going to be a bo-bobo-boring boy

Eat something.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    fuck I need to validate my appearance somehow

uhhhhhhh

EDIT Alright you are going to have a long road to go proving to me that my dietary habits have anything to do with my legs.
    You don't eat anything, therefore your body doesn't have anything to live off of, so it starts consuming itself, including your muscles. There are a shitload of muscles in the legs. So, you jog, you walk everywhere, you have a fast metabolism, you burn a bunch of calories, then you don't eat anything; the energy has to come from somewhere.

Seriously.

I'm pretty sure most of the 30+ pounds of muscle I lost from dieting was from my legs. Considering leg muscle is less important as your body becomes lighter, it's a pretty obvious place for it to steal from anyways.
    Oboro likely has the additional problem of any number of vitamin deficiencies, which can also cause muscle pain.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Sami wrote: »
    Yeah fuck it, what do I have to lose?
    'Sup Sami?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

uhhhhhhh

EDIT Alright you are going to have a long road to go proving to me that my dietary habits have anything to do with my legs.
    You don't eat anything, therefore your body doesn't have anything to live off of, so it starts consuming itself, including your muscles. There are a shitload of muscles in the legs. So, you jog, you walk everywhere, you have a fast metabolism, you burn a bunch of calories, then you don't eat anything; the energy has to come from somewhere.

This happened to me in Japan, when I got really sick and dropped below 100lbs.

Except I had no muscle to speak of, so my body sorta went after my heart.

Yeah, that wasn't fun.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Oboro likely has the additional problem of any number of vitamin deficiencies, which can also cause muscle pain.

Especially since so many vitamins are stored in fat.

--

Shit, Zimmy, you were eating your heart out?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

uhhhhhhh

So I'm eating myself.

Alright. We'll figure a solution for this out. One of the diet websites I use has a calculator that doesn't just count calories from food, it counts calories from exercise. So, in order to not eat myself, I just need to not have a negative balance. Honestly, it's a freak occurrence I was going negative at all if I was, I try and stay around 600 calories a day.

How's this idea? Quit rationalizing and fucking eat something.

And do't say you don't have the cash. Every MMO you cancel could feed you for a couple of days a month if you're frugal.

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    'Sup Sami?

This
    I wrote:
    So. Dating site I signed up for as a joke in SE++ turned out to have some cute girls on it. Proceed with caution or trust that they're probably crazy and walk away?

Sami on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008

uhhhhhhh

So I'm eating myself.

Alright. We'll figure a solution for this out. One of the diet websites I use has a calculator that doesn't just count calories from food, it counts calories from exercise. So, in order to not eat myself, I just need to not have a negative balance. Honestly, it's a freak occurrence I was going negative at all if I was, I try and stay around 600 calories a day.

Wait. Wait just a fucking minute. You're eating just over 1/4th of a normal day's worth of calories? You're trying to do that?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Added to the favorites jotate.

A new one will be available tomorrow.

My favorites are golden:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=soanso

jotate on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I kind of was interested in responding to the Turkey thread vis-a-via the brought up hypothesis of it relating to the possible undermining of the international nation state model it may be illustrating. Then I waited a few hours (thankfully) and realized that probably will probably just result in headaches.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    God dammit! Who put Thanatos in charge of H/A?!

I demand him banned from all my threads.

Quid on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oboro, do I ever give you bad advice?

No.

Therefore, trust me when I say eat a fucking sandwich.

Sami on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Quid, if you don't like the book, I'm not going to bash you on the head until you like it. That would be stupid and pointless.

Saying that Day Watch has "fuck all" to do with the Day Watch is a bit disingenuous, though. That's all I'm saying.

Church, that was not your original argument, but it would be pedantic of me to continue this argument. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to PM me.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Wait. Wait just a fucking minute. You're eating just over 1/4th of a normal day's worth of calories? You're trying to do that?

Oro apparently wants to be like the nearly skeletal Japanese girl I knew in college who, when she bent over, did not have an ass so much as she had her leg bones poking up against the back of her jeans.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    'Sup Sami?

This
    I wrote:
    So. Dating site I signed up for as a joke in SE++ turned out to have some cute girls on it. Proceed with caution or trust that they're probably crazy and walk away?

Trust that they're probably crazy and go for it.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    jotate wrote: »

My favorites are golden:

Added to favorites for when I'm more sober. If any get used you will be credited.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

uhhhhhhh

So I'm eating myself.

And do't say you don't have the cash. Every MMO you cancel could feed you for a couple of days a month if you're frugal.

Seriously. As someone who has gone through it, you don't want to find yourself waking up one day with your heart skipping every 5th beat and start randomly losing consciousness standing around in public.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Quid, if you don't like the book, I'm not going to bash you on the head until you like it. That would be stupid and pointless.

Saying that Day Watch has "fuck all" to do with the Day Watch is a bit disingenuous, though. That's all I'm saying.
    I don't know any other way to tell you VH. You've been arguing with a drunk.

I don't even know what your last post was.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Ghandi had an eating disorder and that didn't stop him from being a genuinely influential actor on the human stage.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    That is false. I swear to drunk I'm not God.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    NEXUS!

ARE YOU DUNKEDED?!

Quid on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

So?

I'll fucking argue with anybody, man!

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Lama boy work a
    HOE!
    Watch me till it watch it
    GROW!
    Watch me chant like lama boy
    Then superman that
    HOE!

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ghandi had an eating disorder and that didn't stop him from being a genuinely influential actor on the human stage.

Sure as hell didn't stop him from dying.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    NEXUS!

ARE YOU DUNKEDED?!

A little

5 beers tends to do that to me

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    jotate wrote: »

My favorites are golden:

Added to favorites for when I'm more sober. If any get used you will be credited.

I'm gonna be famous!!!

jotate on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I don't think anyone is going to be offering Obs the Nobel Peace Prize for trying to squeeze into a size 3.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »

uhhhhhhh

So I'm eating myself.

Seriously. As someone who has gone through it, you don't want to find yourself waking up one day with your heart skipping every 5th beat and start randomly losing consciousness standing around in public.

I dunno man that sounds pretty killer.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Ghandi was also batshit insane and not living in a cold windy rainy city with gigantic hills and very few people looking out for him.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Lauren Todd wore a dress just like this one to our graduation assembly

I look cuter in it and I wear it a size smaller

CHORTLE

also I fucking ate some rice with steak sauce are you happy

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    'Sup Sami?

This
    I wrote:
    Hells yeah. What's the worst that can happen?

Well, really, worst for you is kind of best for me, because I'm a huge fan of schadenfreude. So, it's win-win!

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

CHORTLE

JNah it's all good to me just don't complain when you starve to death

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Variable wrote: »
    Zimmydoom wrote: »

uhhhhhhh

So I'm eating myself.

I dunno man that sounds pretty killer.

It didn't start getting bad until after I got back and the stress from school got to me. I wound up having to wear a heart monitor for a while.

It made funny noises.

EDIT: Even after I got my weight back up the problem stuck around for a while. It's not the sort of thing that fixes itself overnight.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited February 2008

So?

I'll fucking argue with anybody, man!
    I'm saying you've been arguing with an unwitting troll. There's a reason I keep to the chat thread during times like this.

@Nexus: I've had a bottle of wine and a beer. Let's do shots!

Quid on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Shots?

All I got in Jim Beam and Sake man

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

CHORTLE

Rice is a shitty grain and steak sauce is just ketchup with extra sugar go and eat some lasagna and burritos with a side salad or something.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Hold on I am wearing a party dress so I might as well get some party going

WHISKEY SHOTS START NOW

Oboro on
    words
This discussion has been closed.