As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Trek: Deep Space [Chat]

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Did he? That's hilarious. I missed that part.

she was cheating on him

this despite the fact he was always bragging about them swinging

how lousy a fuck must he have been

That just reaffirms my belief about a lot of open couples, partners are fine as long as they are both getting sex, but when it drys up for one and the other is clearly getting more. Suddenly being open just doesn't seem like as good of an idea anymore.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Jpants: They should have given you a retainer, that sucks.

Seriously. And now it's bugging me to no end. Like i want to just twist it right with my fingers (it's not SUPER crooked, just a little).

You ought to be able to go back to your orthodontist's and make them make you one. At least, that's the plan I got. Retainers for life, either free replacements or adjustments, depending on what I need.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Well, thinking critically about it, it makes sense that I'm seeing the ones who took their appearance/behavior to the extreme in the photos/videos that people post of themselves, because ... well, that's how the population would skew. :lol:

There's a lot of kids who also just wear t-shirts and cargo jeans and are regular chums all around. It sounds worse than it is, since it's a crowd I can use my Narcissistic Energy on without falling flat on my face (like I would if I did with the crowd of adults/children I played Pokemon with). So, at least the greetings and speaking won't be hard, albeit they won't necessarily be successful. ;C

I'm sure you'll do fine :D

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Did he? That's hilarious. I missed that part.

she was cheating on him

this despite the fact he was always bragging about them swinging

how lousy a fuck must he have been

That just reaffirms my belief about a lot of open couples, partners are fine as long as they are both getting sex, but when it drys up for one and the other is clearly getting more. Suddenly being open just doesn't seem like as good of an idea anymore.

I agree. I don't really understand swingers.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    I'll do fine as soon as I can settle on what to wear. I wonder how many of them are obsessing over that at present, too? :G

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I'll do fine as soon as I can settle on what to wear. I wonder how many of them are obsessing over that at present, too? :G

*shrugs* I dunno, personally I'd just shoot for practical clothes. You are going to be doing parkour, after all.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Knee-high boots and a thong. You'll fit right in.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Gooey wrote: »

People like that would be better off being roommates who fuck since that's all they really want anyway. I whole heartedly admit I just don't understand open relationships because I am one jealous mother fucker.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008

People like that would be better off being roommates who fuck since that's all they really want anyway. I whole heartedly admit I just don't understand open relationships because I am one jealous mother fucker.

I, being a rather unjealous person (or so I've been told) can see some benefits from the whole thing. I mean, if that's all you want out of it is some sex, and nothing else, then I can see it.

Personally, that's not what I really want though, so definitely not my scene.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    JPants wrote: »

Jpants: They should have given you a retainer, that sucks.

Seriously. And now it's bugging me to no end. Like i want to just twist it right with my fingers (it's not SUPER crooked, just a little).

You ought to be able to go back to your orthodontist's and make them make you one. At least, that's the plan I got. Retainers for life, either free replacements or adjustments, depending on what I need.

I wonder. I'm pretty sure my orthodontist is retired now, but their shop should still be open.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

I, being a rather unjealous person (or so I've been told) can see some benefits from the whole thing. I mean, if that's all you want out of it is some sex, and nothing else, then I can see it.

Personally, that's not what I really want though, so definitely not my scene.

I can't see it though, I'm too possessive (as is my fiancee) I'd feel left out if she was having sex with someone else, not to mention way insecure about someone else plowing her fun holes.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008

*shrugs* I dunno, personally I'd just shoot for practical clothes. You are going to be doing parkour, after all.
    Oh, were life so simple! :wink:

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Not being a jealous person has got me in trouble a few times before:

Female: "What, you don't care if I fucked some other guy?"
    Poldy: "No, I just trust you. You want me to trust you, right?"
    Female: "Well of course I wouldn't do it. But what if I did?!"
    Poldy: "But...you wouldn't"
    Female: "But what if I did! You wouldn't care? Do you not love me?!"
    Poldy: "Damn."

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Podly wrote: »

You're dating Tim Russert? And what would be the proper response? "Honey if you fucked some other guy I'd bury you in the back yard like the last one and start over, though space is becoming limited back there, well they say dog food is a low class meat source, how much do you weigh again?"

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Oh, were life so simple! :wink:

Well, best of luck, cutie-pie.

I'm off to work! Later all.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I am a pretty jealous guy. Not posessive or anything, but jealous. My girlfriend is the same way so it works out. I've never been in an open relationship, and never been "friends with benefits". There's always been some sort of...I dunno, emotional aspect? to every relationship I've been in. Maybe I've just got a very traditional view of relationships.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Gooey, you're not representing your kind well.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I am a pretty jealous guy. Not posessive or anything, but jealous. My girlfriend is the same way so it works out. I've never been in an open relationship, and never been "friends with benefits". There's always been some sort of...I dunno, emotional aspect? to every relationship I've been in. Maybe I've just got a very traditional view of relationships.

I'm right there with you gooey. Though I guess my jealousy stems from the 3 previous women who cheated on me...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008

You're dating Tim Russert? And what would be the proper response? "Honey if you fucked some other guy I'd bury you in the back yard like the last one and start over, though space is becoming limited back there, well they say dog food is a low class meat source, how much do you weigh again?"

"Oh come on honey I saw it on youtube and it was nothing to make a fuss about."

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    My kind?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    My kind?

I'm guessing oil billionares who like to gross out others.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Bleh the news should warn you when they are going to show the human blow up doll that is Victoria Beckham.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I am more bobby pin than man! The beast is quelled!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    It delights me that my tag choices are having such influence:

picture2qp6.png

(newest to oldest)

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ok stilist...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I still don't get del.ico.us. I've had it explained to me, I just don't get it. It's like looking at a dinosaur that's eating cabbage. No! That's not what dinosaurs do!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ok someone make a post that is understandable in the english lexicon. Gooey talk about big tits or something.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Awkward places to discover you have a rash: Adam's apple. Bwah?!

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    saggiosaggio Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    argh. My stupid campus has no place for sleeping. I've been here for 6 hours already, and I'm gonig to be here for another 5.

blergh

saggio on
    3DS: 0232-9436-6893
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ok someone make a post that is understandable in the english lexicon. Gooey talk about big tits or something.
    My post made perfect sense.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    stilist wrote: »

Did it? Did it really stilist?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    saggio wrote: »
    argh. My stupid campus has no place for sleeping. I've been here for 6 hours already, and I'm gonig to be here for another 5.

blergh

Aren't they called dorms?
    I keed

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    Did it? Did it really stilist?
    Yes!

stilist on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Stilist

Did it?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Pffft...don't you guys know that writing can never mean, only be interpreted?

Losers.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    stilst every time I see your quote for your sig I see "we can love the candies"

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    saggiosaggio Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Pffft...don't you guys know that writing can never mean, only be interpreted?

Losers.

If I wasn't so tired right now...

saggio on
    3DS: 0232-9436-6893
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Argh, that's like the second chick who I'd be at least willing to try a monogamous relationship with but can't because she's already involved with someone.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    stilst every time I see your quote for your sig I see "we can love the candies"

I saw "we can love the candles".

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Alright, time to down a few shots of Jack and do about two weeks worth of dishes. I really hate not having a dishwasher.

Wonder_Hippie on
This discussion has been closed.