As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deadliest Catch

CawdCawd Registered User new member
edited February 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
I no absolutely nothing about this game, other than the fact that, apparently, they are making one. However, I did drink beer with some of those guys last summer in Soldotna, AK. Which is near where I live. It has the good bars anyhow. It was fun, one of my friends busted up his knee cap pretty good that night. Yay drinking beer with crab fisherman!!

Cawd out

Cawd on

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Are those dreads I see, cause this thread is locked!

I predict...

Really though, man, what?

I see nothing about a game.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    geckahngeckahn Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Nice man.

geckahn on
  • Options
    DickerdoodleDickerdoodle Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Why am I envisioning a old school side scroller, with a guy climbing up a pile of crab pots and crap comes out of nowhere trying to knock him off.

Dickerdoodle on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2008
    Please read the rules and lurk some more to get a feel for what sort of threads we prefer in D&D.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.