As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Video Game Video Recording" or "I frapped my pants!"

2»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2008
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    I think youtube is the bane of game videos. It amazes me that over the last 3 years the average quality of video on the internet has declined.

Yeah. That's why it sucked so damn much that Stage6 went tits up due to corporate mismanagement.

Echo on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The worst of all? You're searching perhaps for a walkthrough video or some kind of multiplayer tips video and 99% of the fucking search results are shitty montages set to Linkin Fuckin park and are 'Team Fortress 2 : Music video' with some asinine description such as 'Here is me playing TF2 set to some music' and they arent even good at the game.

People under the age of 15 shouldnt be allowed access to Windows Movie Maker.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Man. Damn this thread! I was playing Dead Rising the other day, and thought: "Man. Wouldn't it be fun to make another music video?" I am so very close to buying that USB capture card for my own personal enjoyment.

urahonky on