As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[IC] Dark Heresy: Immutable Damnation

2»

• Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The grenade flew up into the air, and soared over the grunt's head. He laughed and boasted "What the hell kind of throw was that?" as he fired off more rounds.

The grenade then bounced back over his head, and landed on the couch in front of him. "Fuckin' a-" He roared, as it exploded on the cushion next to him. Splinted foam and wood went everywhere, as half of the couch shattered under the explosive force. Two of the gangers shrugged off the explosion and kept on going, but one of them took the force of the explosion in earnest. His feeble ganger leather armor was ripped to shreds, and he was shot straight backwards a meter into the wall, which knocked the wind out of him. He collapsed to the floor, drenched in blood.
    Okay, invisible castle takes too long for all these NPCs. I'm only using it for player dodges and such, if that. You'll just have to take my all powerful word on things.

Anywho, grunts 1 and 4 take no damage, takes to their natural toughness and the protection of the couch. Grunt 2, however, took 17 points of damage and exploded massively. He has taken seven levels of fatigue and is knocked out on the floor in critical condition.

In the wake of the explosion however, the gangers did not stay their assault, to their credit. Asasu was caught in the open by more semi automatic fire from the now smoldering couch. However, through the bits of foam and charred wood flying through the air, they were unable to land a shot on the guardsman.

On the other side of the house, Lethe found herself surrounded by the ganger scum. The ambusher moved up and lunged in with his knife, thirsting to draw some blood this time. He swung high, but Lethe ducked low and tried to keep a good measure on her second opponent. When she turned to face him though, she saw the cold and lethal barrel of a pistol staring back at her. Moments before it's deadly payload was discharged however, her hand moved out and she swiped the gun off by only a few centimeters. The ganger turned back at his ally for but a moment, and yelled "Where the hell is the slicer!?"

"I don't know! I couldn't find him!" The ganger by the stairway exclaimed as he took aim at Deacon. The scum was far faster though. As the words left his mouth and before his gun was even leveled, Deacon laid a bullet in his face and deep in his arm. He roared, "Ah FUCK" as he reeled back. Blood shot forth from his cheek, blinding him. The bullet that hit his arm caused it to spasm, and his gun went flying across the floor, effectively disarming him.
    Grunt 5 just took 2 levels of fatigue and is blinded for the turn. He also has dropped his gun due to the arm shot. The ambusher missed, despite the flanking bonus, and Lethe dodged the shot that would have hit her. She used her reaction for this turn, but that probably won't matter as all the grunts are done. Lawinator, take your turn and then I'll post The Slicer's action. He's the ?????, omg spolierz. I'll post the battle snapshot after the Slicer's turn.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Arnric sees his comrades fighting for their lives and a great rage is unfettered within him. Momentarily forgetting his head injury, he charges the ambushing grunt and yelling a great curse, slices at him with great fervor. His swing only connected with the air however, his balance was still off from the almost certain concussion he suffered in the hour prior.

Arnric spends a moment wondering what happened and why the Emperor has not exactly been smiling upon him this day.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    As the battle raged within, Lomar's hand inched towards his gun. It was unlike him to be so slow witted when confronted with danger like this, but he had never been in a firefight of this magnitude. He was comforted by the way the battle seemed to be shifting in their favor, and he steeled himself as he was about the throw himself into the fray...

*giggle*

"The hell was that?", Lomar thought. Above him, he heard a window shatter. A young woman in ganger leathers lept out of the window, wielding two curved blades. She was giggling incessantly, her eyes filled with malice and trained on Lomar. He saw that parts of her skin that were visible were mutilated and scarred by countless cuts. "What the warp!?" Lomar exclaimed as he tried to train his gun on her. She was too fast, however. As she fell, The Slicer brought her curved knives to bear and bore them down on Lomar. One strike went wild, finding nothing but sidewalk, but the other dug deep into Lomar's right arm. However, her fall was clumsy and there was a disturbing crunch as she fell on her left arm. She rolled to her feet in a low crouch. Despite this fumble, she only seemed to giggle louder and shot a murderous glare at the Scum.
    The Slicer has joined the brawl!
    She leaps from a window and makes a charge move, moving four squares downward. However, she fails her acrobatics's test and takes some falling damage.

One attack misses Lomar by a long shot... a 98. The other however, was a 2. Funny that.
    Lomar Versus The Slicer! Dodge Test! (1d100=53)
    Failed!
    Lomar takes 7 points of damage to his right arm. With his toughness (I don't think you have any armor?) you take 5 wounds total.

Battle Snapshot
    Snapshot-Slicer.jpg
    Added bit of knowledge for anyone attacking the Slicer. She has parry of 45 and a dodge of 40. She'll avoid the first attack directed at her each turn, and thats the end of that. Try to keep track of which attack lands first if you manage to get multiple hits via semi-automatic and such. Also, take note of other people's actions so that you don't give the NPCs extra reactions.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gun in his right hand and knife in his left, Lomar finally comes to his sense as Asasu's grenade goes off. Lomar starts towards the door when an unusual sound of what sounds like laughter comes from above. Looking up Lomar is shocked to see a grotesque woman falling down at him, with blades in each hand. Lomar is too slow in trying to aim at her that she connects to his right arm. He hears the audible crunch of bone as she hits the ground.

"Ah, fuck..." Lomar says quietly. He looks down at the still giggling woman despite her obvious injury to her left arm. "You psychotic bitch," he says just loud enough for her and Damak to hear, "You're gonna pay for that."

In obvious pain Lomar takes a defensive stance and swings at The Slicer with his knife and misses.
    I swear invisible castle hates me... =\

Taking a defensive stance swing -10 to roll (which doesn't matter anyways I'd miss with +30) and +10 to dodge and parry.

Edited post because I'm a retard that can't read rules.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Asmodai_00Asmodai_00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Damak jumped as the slicer threw herself out of the second story window. As she landed, he spun reflexively to defend himself. Luckily she attacked Lomar instead of him.

He focused for a second, drawing forth the power of the Warp. He then directed its power towards the muscle system of the slicer, causing it to convulse and making her fall to the ground.

Raising his staff, he brings it down on the Slicer as she fell, smashing into her arm with a force surprising even Damak.
    Melee attack succeeds 35 under 43;
    Slicer parry fails 91 over 25;
    Damage: Location = 19; Damage: 9+2 = 11

Asmodai_00 on
  • Options
    BynokularsBynokulars Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Deacon had instinctively ducked as the explosion reverbrated through the floor before bringing his gun to bear on the unarmed ganger he had just shot. Blood poured from his cheek and he groped around weakly, blinded by it. Deacon had no qualms about attacking an unarmed man and expressed this opinion by squeezing the trigger and letting six more rounds fly at the man. This time all six rounds went wide, smacking into the walls around the ganger.

"You're fucking kidding me..." Deacon said as he stared in disbelief at the ganger, wondering how he could have possibly missed that badly.

Bynokulars on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The grunt in front of Lethe laughed at her, pushing her down to the ground as she attempted to sweep his legs out from underneath him. She quickly recovered and leapt to her feet, brandishing her sword at the thugs surrounding her.
    Knockdown test failed with 81
    Grunt resists with 22 and succeeds. Assuming that this isn't more than 2 degrees of success, my attack after that still misses with an 85

If that WAS more than two degrees of success, I just take the stand up action. Either way, I fail to do anything this round.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    GrimDog420GrimDog420 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Asasu aims and pumps his last round at the nearest grunt and smiles as the grunt takes the slug in the head. Hearing the threat behind him he pulls out his axe and prepares for blood.

GrimDog420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Despite the grenade's success in splattering the wall with ganger parts, the battle in the living room was as fierce as ever. Asasu's leveled his shotgun and fired on the ganger behind the couch. The guardsman's aim was low, however. The deadly volley of pellets soared into the ganger's right arm. Numerous profanities left his mouth, each one paired with a bullet, showing how displeased he was with the guardsman's success. Both the shots and the shouts fell short of their desired effects, the guardsman was unharmed by the barrage and unmoved by the speech. The other ganger behind the couch likewise failed to score any hits.

"You're so dead, you piece of ..", yelled the partially blinded ganger as he shakily leveled his gun on Deacon. Whatever was at the end of his claim was obscured by the sound of his gun firing off three times. As fatigued as he was though, the ganger failed to hit Deacon.

Lethe though, besieged on both sides, was in trouble. She crouched impossibly low as the ganger in front of her swung high with his dagger. What she did not realize was that the maneuver was a ruse. The ganger's other arm, masked by the attack, fired a pistol shot at her, but his aim was poor and it missed. The ambusher behind her took a more defensive stance, outnumbered as he was, and swung the large kitchen knife at Arnric. He was easily able to sidestep the clumsy lunge though.
    I won't bother with an updated map, no one was moved as far as I know.

Sorry about the late update! I was planning to do it after midnight last night, but the forums had gone down. I went to bed.

Grim, as I pointed out in the OOC thread, you don't roll for the hit location separately, simply reverse the your hit roll (16 becomes a 61), and then use that number to figure out where it hits. You hit with a 21, so the location is a 12: Right Arm. If you want, you can.

The rundown:
    Gangers 1 & 4 fire Semi-Auto at Asasu, miss.
    Ganger 5 shoots Semi-Auto at Deacon, with two levels of fatigue: miss
    Ganger 3 preforms a feint against Lethe, sucess! She cannot dodge the up coming attack!
    Ganger 3 misses said attack.
    Ambusher attacks with a guarded attack at Arnric, misses.
    The Ambusher is at +10 parry chance this turn!
    His total parry this turn is 45. Balanced Weapon+Guarded Attack+25

Arnric is up!

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Arnric is mad, he's mad because some guy he can barely even see is trying to stab him. The best course of action in this situation comes immediately to mind. He makes a wild swing for the head only to be parried easily.
    Aimed then
    Rolled a 10 for stabbing.
    Meaning I stab for the face!
    Since I rolled a 10 out of... 51? (31 WS, 10 for aiming, 10 for someone being nearby)

Reaction: Parry at a 45 skill
    A freaking 11!

So I lose.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    The Slicer's eyes narrowed and her giggling stopped, replaced by a near feral scream. She rolled up onto her feet and lunged at the psyker, who raised his staff in defense. She threw herself at him with no regards to her defenses, looking to shed as much blood as possible.

Damak rose his staff in defense, but his parry was pitiful against the speed of the murderer, who dove in low and cut a red line across his left leg. He seemed almost apathetic to the attack, the Psyker was clearly made of tougher stuff than he appeared.
    The Slicer makes a acrobatics test, two degrees of success at that, to jump up as a free action. She makes a full attack action with both daggers against Damak. Only one of them hits, dealing 5 damage. Damak's Toughness Bonus is four, so he shrugs off most the damage. Damak takes one wound.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    In an attempt to catch The Slicer off guard, Lomar feints with his knife, but the quick reflexes of The Slicer are sharper than his and she does not bite. Lomar raises his pistol towards her and smiles as he pulls the trigger. The Slicer attempts to jump out of the way but is too late and she is struck in the chest.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Damak used Lomar's attack to attack the Slicer at the same time, smashing his staff into her stomach as she was off balance from the knife sticking out of her chest.
    *pause for OOC*

Asmodai_00 on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Lomar's pistol fire hit the serial killer, knocking her to the ground as she clutched the bullet wound, bleeding profusely. It was then that Damak stepped forth to finish her off. The psyker raised his staff in a manner one might raise their crochet mallet before striking, and let loose a sweeping blow. It connected with her side, sending her flying and skidding six meters away into the street. She breathed her last breath as her body made one last disturbing snap against the asphalt below.
    The slicer is dead!

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Pointing his pistol at the ganger, Deacon let loose another burst of fire. The pistol let out a dry click signifying it was empty as the bullets dug themselves into the walls around the ganger. He screamed out a curse and hoped he'd have enough time to reload before he was riddled with bullet holes.

Bynokulars on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Lethe feinted high and to the right, lifting the thug's guard upwards as she flicked her blade back down with a deft movement, scoring a long cut along his leg.
    That's a feint roll, 24 vs 73, Success.
    Attack roll, 19, Success.
    Damage roll on left leg, 4.
    Ten damage total on this guy, now.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Seeing the Slicer fall dead, Asasu redirects his attention to the Grunts in the room to his right. Gathering himself, he launches a charge at the first grunt in he room, wildly swinging his axe.
    charge grunt 1,

whiff, i hate you invisible castle

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1546607/

GrimDog420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    As Asasu charged the gangers he was met with a barrage of semi-automatic pistol fire. The guardsman gripped his axe and gritted his teeth as he rushed into fire from cover. Twice was he struck in the chest, but his formidable flak armor took the brunt of the assault.

"Eheheh... ahh... ehh... Whats wrong? Your ... ehhe... luck run out you piece of shit?", the half-blind ganger screamed at Deacon as he returned fire. His breathing was strained and irregular, as was his aim. Splinted pieces of wood shot out from the wall around Deacon, but the scum himself was unharmed.

Lethe's blade cut into her foe's chest once more, but this time he didn't even flinch. He was obviously becoming rapidly impatient with his agile opponent. Why couldn't he hit this woman? When the death cry of the Slicer reached his ears, a panicked fervor filled his eyes. He threw himself into a overextended lunge with his knife, blade itching for its target. Lethe calmly sidestepped at the sight of this however, and the blade soared harmlessly into the table. As the assassin readied her blade for a counter attack, her eye caught the malicious glint of bloodthirsty steel! The ambusher swung his knife at her, but it was caught by her mono-blade and deflected.
    Asasu takes 5 damage from a bullet wound to the chest, but he ignores it thanks to his flak armor and toughness. All other attacks on him miss. Grunt 5 misses Deacon. Grunt 3 engages in an "all out attack" on Lethe. He may not dodge or parry this coming turn: He surrendered it for a +20. Poor bastard only missed by 1, too. The ambusher aims and attacks Lethe: successfully! But she skillfully parries it.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Arnric's slices at the ambusher so far have proved to be fruitless. He saw the grunt engaging Lethe was open to attack, so Arnric backhanded the nearby ambusher with his shield, a sickly thud following. He then drew his shotgun and blasted the grunt in the leg, a ghastly hole erupting from leather.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Lomar looks to Damak and nods his thanks for finishing off The Slicer. But he knows it's not over. The rest of his party is inside the house fighting void knows what. He then moves into the house, takes a quick look around and sees a lonely grunt in the back of the room. He charges up to him and swings with his knife.
    Charge up on Grunt 4 Moving one spot to the left of him and a get a fucking 95

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Within the creaky slum house the battle did not relent after the death of the ganger's leader. It seemed to the acolytes that only death would stop these assailants.
    Snapshot-SlicerDeath.jpg

Updated Map. Took some liberties with blood splatter. The grunts with blood on them are visibly wounded: and pretty badly. The others look well enough off.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Damak paused, still relishing the fact he had a kill in his first combat. As he stepped inside the house, however, he had no idea where he would be the most useful. He decided to wait a turn to see how the fight would develop.
    One step left, one step up. Delay half action until just before the ganger's turn.

Asmodai_00 on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    His pistol empty, Deacon dropped the magazine and reached into his vest for another one.

"Should have stayed on Sibellus, but no, the Imperium requires your skills Deacon. Getting shot at by some reject wasn't in the job description..."

Bynokulars on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Seeing her attacker miss her yet again, Lethe swung her blade in an arc, putting all her force into it. Her footing was slightly off, and she missed, her sword slashing through the air mere inches away from the thug.
    All out Attack, swing and a miss82.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Asasu swings his axe brutally at the grunt, putting caution to the wind in a vain attempt to rip the grunts head off. Once again Asasu swings wide. Silently cursing his foul luck he readies for the next attack.

what the flying fuck....

all out attack FAIL

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1554888/

there has to be a better dice roller out there

GrimDog420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    The conflict was quickly shifting into the favor of the acolytes now. At least, so it seemed with two of the assailants down and two others ready to fall. But the vicious gang members were no so easily deterred.

Indeed, it seemed that some morale was returning to them when the acolytes heard a series of loud whoops from the living room, punctuated by three shots. The ganger behind the couch had fired at Asasu: to great effect at that. One bullet went through the couch and hit Asasu's left leg, it however promptly bounced off of his heavy flak leg guard. The other impacted him on the chest. The stoic guardsman did not relent to these hits, his kept moving in on its target.

With the two shots that hit Asasu, the ganger had let out feral cries of victory ( Graaahah! ), but his third elated yell diminished quickly as he saw where it landed. Poorly aimed as it was, it struck the ganger who Asasu was fighting right in the back of the head. A hack of blood and a scream left his mouth, he leaned on the couch and tried to get his bearings together.

The battle in the kitchen faired in the ganger's favor as well. Lethe's furious assault on the ganger left her open to a riposte, in which the gang member was ready to oblige. He raised his knife and smirked, she was completely open. It was then though, that Damak found his target. His eyes glowed with warp energies and he rose his hand at Lethe's assailant. The ganger succumbed into violent twitching and spasming; he fell to the ground as his legs buckled under the psychic force and his pistol hand fired his pistol uncontrollably at a glass in the nearby cupboard, shattering it instantly. As he fell, he made a clumsy swipe with his twitching arm at Lethe, but this attack missed her even in her exposed stance.

Deacon and his foe stared each other down as they both reloaded their guns. Deacon was winning by a long shot though, his foe still partially blinded by his eye wound.

Used to be bad times for the party!

Asasu, you take... well, actually no damage! Your armor and toughness are enough to reduce the 5 and 7 damage you took from the shots to zero. Your target in front of you is stunned at at critical health. You get a +20 to hit him next turn because he is stunned. It seems his friend did not realize that FF was on. Called shots are for punks, right?

Damak uses spasm on Lethe's assailant successfully. He is knocked prone and fires his spasm shot at lethe, but this shot misses (-20 for his off hand). He uses a half-action to get back up and attack, but this attack misses as well.

Old results before Damak's half-action:
    A poor round for everyone's favorite friendly neighborhood death-cult assassin. You take 8 damage (5 wounds once toughness is taken into account) from the slash, Lethe. Without that dodge/parry, things get pretty grim for unarmored folks, it seems. I imagine that you were trying to finish off your target, as he has taken a great deal of damage, but I would warn you that he is not in critical health yet, so be careful with how you attack. He's taken 4+6+5 damage if I am correct, but when you take into account his toughness and armor, he's pretty well off currently. Do not take these results into account, they were changed when Damak used his power. They're just recorded for posterity. I guess.

Arnric successfully parrys the attack directed at him. Deacon's foe spends a full round reloading, and is now reloaded.

I didn't really bother with a map as the grunts have not moved. If it is confusing, I will fix it in due time.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Arnric fires his shotgun once more, hitting the grunt, sure that he will be dead. Arnric then notices the ambusher scramble to his feet. Arnric immediately tries to shove him over, only to trip himself.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Wary of his failed attack, Lomar goes on the defense again and swings his knife at at the grunt again. The grunt sees the attack and makes a move to dodge, but the knife catches him in the right arm.
    Guarded attack and hit.

Dodge attempt - says parry but that's a mistake

1d5+3=8 Finally some good rolls.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Damak paused, letting his mind come into focus in the middle of the fight. Drawing into the warp yet again, he waved his hand at the two gangers to his left, letting his power course through their bodies and causing them to drop to the ground, jerking and shaking.

Eyeing the grunt still in the living room, he moved foward, placing the wall between himself and the grunt.
    Cast spasm on Ambusher: Passed.

Passed spell threshold by 5, I chose to affect grunt 3.

Willpower saves Failed on both counts.

I also move two squares foward.

Asmodai_00 on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Deacon slapped home the magazine and immediately squeezed the trigger. A six round burst flew towards the scum. Most of the shots went wide but two found their mark and dug into the lowlife's leg, causing the scum to cry out in pain.

"How you like that you piece of shit?" Deacon yelled out, pleased that he had finally landed more shots on his enemy.

Bynokulars on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Lethe smirked at the thug lying on the ground, lazily feinting at his head before flicking the incredibly-sharp blade through his prone body, cutting his body open from groin to throat, spilling his blood and entrails on the floor. She turned to look at the ambusher twitching on the floor, as she murmured a quiet prayer to the Emperor.

May Your holy justice be visited upon this misguided soul, and may my own sins be forgiven in part for each soul I send to You in Your name.
    Finally some good rolls!

Thug 3 fails on his opposed Feint(50) and Parry(84) rolls, I fail on my Feint with a 64, but succeed on my Attack with a 35, then roll 9 for damage. He's dead.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Watching the carnage unfold in front of him, Asasu runs forward and readies himself for the next fight.

move up to the door to the north take cover behind at doorway by grunt 5

GrimDog420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The two gangers were clearly hopelessly outmatched at this point.

The ganger that initially ambushed Lethe, surrounded as he was, raised his knife high, leaving his guard down, and took a vicious stab at Arnric. Arnric had just severed the head of the ambusher's comrade with a well placed shotgun round. Distracted as he was, he was unable to dodge out of the way of the on coming attack. The stab pierced deep into his chest, leaving a wound in which his life blood was all too eager to escape from.

Over by the couch, Lomar's foe was clearly panicking. Everyone he could see was dead. Was he the last one alive? He was going to die here...!

No... he had to escape...

He pressed Lomar with a dizzying flurry of stabs and slices with his dagger. Lomar was too quick on his feet for such a maneuver, and matched his tempo without giving ground. His plan falling apart, he simply turned and started to run. The scum raised his knife eagerly at the ganger's supple back..
    Sorry about the delay... finals and end-of-semester papers have been keeping me busy.

I also imagined that GrimDog would want to change his move, but I've received no word from him.

Anywho, here's the wrap:

Ambusher all-out-attacks arnic, succeeds with a 7!
    Arnric, holding a shotgun, cannot parry! He tries to dodge.. but fails with a 63.
    Anric takes 7 damage, without toughness taken into account, to his chest. I thought you had some chest armor, Lawinator? I couldn't find it on your sheet though. I'll leave the calculations to you.

Meanwhile, Lomar's opponent attempts the "maneuver" action on Lomar, to move him back two spaces. Lomar beats his foe in the weaponskill tests however, so nothing happens. His opponent then runs back three spaces, towards the end of the couch. I'll upload a picture of the battle as it stands...

TheFinalRoundProbablyMaybe.jpg

Things of note:

Lomar! You get a free attack against your fleeing foe. Make that attack immediately and post it. Lawinator, go ahead an post your action if you like unless you're attacking ganger four.

The ambusher has used an All out Attack action, and cannot dodge/parry this round.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Arnric recoils as the blade pierces his chain coat, scraping his chest. He immediately drops his shotgun and draws his blade once more. He sees an opportunity and stabs the ambusher in the leg, smirking as the man screams.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Lomar follows the grunt and with his knife drawn swings and misses.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png