As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Option to hear all sound through XBox 360 Headphones?

krawnightkrawnight Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Games and Technology
Hey guys,

So I just (finally) got an XBox 360 and I love that the headphones that plug in to the controller play the voice chat separate from the TV sound. I think this is pretty great.

But there are time I would like to be able to hear all the sound through the headphones (like if my roommate is studying, for example). Is there any way to enable this?

Thanks

P.S. I am aware that you can buy headphones for the TV, but this is specific to a headphone that would plug in to the 360 controller since it is such a convenient setup. Thanks.

krawnight on

• chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    My friend uses these. After using them at his house, I'm tempted to get a pair for myself.

chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • krawnightkrawnight Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Those are pretty neat. A little pricey... but could be a good solution. Thanks!

krawnight on