Options

One-eyed invader in the [chat] room

• Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    A girl contacted me on OKCupid without me contacting her first, to ask if I'm interested in her. This his the dawn of a new age.

Is she hot?
    Hard to say from her pictures... she's not ugly, that's for sure. She's ok. She's also describes herself as an internet nerd and is a fan of Doctor Who.

So fat, glasses, bushy hair, owns a cat.

I'm not going to lie to you Richy; she's out of your league

I bet she's pregnant.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This has been an awesome week. On top of not getting anything productive done because I am a lazy asshole, I just logged into my online banking site to double check my balance and note that I have a $100 charge to my credit card that I don't remember making.

Further investigation notes that this was made through my PayPal account (which I discontined using...4 years ago or so) for some online game I have never heard of, by an email I don't use. Lovely.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oy, which one of you edited my signature without telling me >:|

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Seriously, all the attractive people I've met in my life (men and women) all had a great time dancing. It didn't mean they were good at it - I'm pretty terrible - but seriously, if you want to look good yo gotta dance.

Even if you're fat and ugly and pimply, dancing makes you look better.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Seriously, the Prince and Rickroll remixes are the craziest things I've ever heard. Simply amazing.

Rick roll lol

That was awful :|

Going to have to agree. As remix's go, that was pretty terrible.

JPants on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    JPants wrote: »
    Seriously, the Prince and Rickroll remixes are the craziest things I've ever heard. Simply amazing.

Rick roll lol

Going to have to agree. As remix's go, that was pretty terrible.

The good thing is that it (the remix_ lets the whole song play - it just mixes in and mashes up the song as it progresses. You don't play the whole song - that's one of the big mistakes people make when they start DJing. You really only play certain songs (like this remix) for a minute or so.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    A girl contacted me on OKCupid without me contacting her first, to ask if I'm interested in her. This his the dawn of a new age.

Is she hot?
    Hard to say from her pictures... she's not ugly, that's for sure. She's ok. She's also describes herself as an internet nerd and is a fan of Doctor Who.

I bet she's pregnant.

Are you kidding? I bet she's seen less action than the Swiss Navy

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Seriously, all the attractive people I've met in my life (men and women) all had a great time dancing. It didn't mean they were good at it - I'm pretty terrible - but seriously, if you want to look good yo gotta dance.

Dancing is a blast, i agree, but that has nothing to do with the quality of that remix.

Unless i was incorectly assuming this comment was in defense of that remix, in which case, sorry.

JPants on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thank you [chat] for extinguishing the spark of optimism from my soul before it rekindled the hope that I may yet know love and will not spend the rest of my life alone, as angry and bitter as a Canadian version of Thanatos.

Well, I'll go shoot myself now.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Is she hot?

I bet she's pregnant.

Are you kidding? I bet she's seen less action than the Swiss Navy
    ^^^Brilliance^^^

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    and if you want to hook up with someone, pay the DJ to play Ignition (remix) - R. Kelly.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thank you [chat] for extinguishing the spark of optimism from my soul before it rekindled the hope that I may yet know love and will not spend the rest of my life alone, as angry and bitter as a Canadian version of Thanatos.

Will you leave me your Baconator coupons?

:P

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

The full extent of my dancing skillz.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Doc wrote: »
    Doc wrote: »
    As self-congratulations for my new job, I bought myself a really, really nice rifle. I went shooting with it yesterday, using the iron sights. I was doing a lot better than most of the people who were using scopes, it was pretty funny.
    New as in the old company couldn't keep convincing you to stay longer, or new as in they gave you a new position
    I am moving companies. I give notice to my old one tomorrow.
    Congrats on the new jerb, Doc.

What kind of gun did you get?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    and if you want to hook up with someone, pay the DJ to play Ignition (remix) - R. Kelly.

We first heard that on a roadtrip to Edmonton at a club. On the way back, my buddy was like, 'What was the name of that song?' I asked him which song. 'You know, it went toot toot beep beep--we heard it at the club.'

I was like O_o.

We eventually figured out it was the Remix to Ignition by R.Kelly. I love that song though.

[Edit]
    Richy, there's a Youtube video of you dancing, or is just a poor dancer and you are saying you dance that poorly? I'm not clicking the link...

LaOs on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Oh cmon, we're just bustin' your balls. :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So there was a movie in the 80s called The NeverEnding Story. It was and still is fairly popular. There was a character in it called the Childlike Empress. She was portrayed by Tami Stronach. This was Tami's only movie. She later went on to become a dancer. But around the time of the movie's release, she released a two song LP.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is glorious.

Gim on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Adrienne Barbeau looks pretty good for her age.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    In other news Gim's a pedo

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

That's the spirit!

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    God, I can't stand dance music. I feel more comfortable dancing to metal then I do to constant a "unsa-unsa-unsa-unsa".

Tav on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008

Rick roll lol

I'm guessing that good looking girls hate you, wallflower.
    ha, awesome comeback.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

That's the spirit!

I would've said the Canadian Dyna

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Hey, man, don't go comparing yourself to me.

I mean, I think I will actually find a girl someday to be angry and bitter with. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath. :P

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    LaOs wrote: »
    [Edit]
    Richy, there's a Youtube video of you dancing, or is just a poor dancer and you are saying you dance that poorly? I'm not clicking the link...
    It's someone else, not me. But he uses exactly the same moves as I do.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Adrienne Barbeau looks pretty good for her age.

GIS informs me that she had stupendous t...alent

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Rick roll lol

I'm guessing that good looking girls hate you, wallflower.
    ha, awesome comeback.

It's everything I learned from you, Dyna. Thank you, punitive-sansei.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    So there was a movie in the 80s called The NeverEnding Story. It was and still is fairly popular. There was a character in it called the Childlike Empress. She was portrayed by Tami Stronach. This was Tami's only movie. She later went on to become a dancer. But around the time of the movie's release, she released a two song LP.

Huh. I always thought that was Thora Birch.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I was totally expecting that to be the "I'm gonna piss on you" song imitating R. Kelly by Dave Chapelle.

Or was that another rapper I'm thinking of...?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I have decided that arguing with Sarastro is not worth it on a Sunday evening.

japan on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    JPants is right. That mash-up is classy and only fails in a few spots.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

nexus, are you hearing those 80s synth tom hits? They are the greatest things ever! This is child exploitation at its finest.
    Malkor wrote: »

She was about a decade too young, thought they do sort of look a bit similar.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Na, R Kelly is the pisser.

I just really love that song (the one i linked). BSS are fantastic.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    The good thing is that it (the remix_ lets the whole song play - it just mixes in and mashes up the song as it progresses. You don't play the whole song - that's one of the big mistakes people make when they start DJing. You really only play certain songs (like this remix) for a minute or so.
    This is why I hate DJs.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I was totally expecting that to be the "I'm gonna piss on you" song imitating R. Kelly by Dave Chapelle.

Or was that another rapper I'm thinking of...?

I fairly certain that was Eminem with his charmingly titled song, "I Shit on You".

Tav on
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    All that comeback says to me is "Discovered amazing thing called sex with girls. It seems important in both a phenomenological and metaphysical context. Further study is indicated."

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    This is why I hate DJs.

srsly

japan on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

nexus, are you hearing those 80s synth tom hits? They are the greatest things ever! This is child exploitation at its finest.
    Malkor wrote: »

She was about a decade too young, thought they do sort of look a bit similar.

Yes dear

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    i LOVE mash-ups. Especially this one.

JPants on
This discussion has been closed.