Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] PhallisionK - Game Over! - There is only one true God-Emperor..

2456755

Posts

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »

    Could you do that to the one with the Christmas hat?

    Do you take me for some kind of God Emperor? D:
    gump2.jpg

    ???

    Burnage on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Burnage wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »

    Could you do that to the one with the Christmas hat?

    Do you take me for some kind of God Emperor? D:
    gump2.jpg

    ???

    I will love you like my own wife

    Gumpy on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    oh man, how could I not !sign up

    PsychoLarry1 on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »

    Could you do that to the one with the Christmas hat?

    Do you take me for some kind of God Emperor? D:
    gump2.jpg

    ???

    I will love you like my own wife

    ITT Burnage proposes to Gumpy. Shotgun wedding ensues.

    Oats on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hello Mortals.

    I, the Butler, am but an innocent servant of an unidentified patron.

    Totally not a well known celebrity Robot risen from the grave a second time.

    I live to serve you, with my clean and smooth metal hands.

    Gumpy on
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Thursday is dead.

    Long live Tuesday!

    Seriously, though... should I play this game?

    LaOs on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    I AM ZOT

    I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    As with all Phallas, any pre-game communication with me can set up an alliance based on trust and friendship.

    Gumpy on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oatway wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »

    Could you do that to the one with the Christmas hat?

    Do you take me for some kind of God Emperor? D:
    gump2.jpg

    ???

    I will love you like my own wife

    ITT Burnage proposes to Gumpy. Shotgun wedding ensues.

    Look, we just finished Fallout, let's not bring the shotgun weddings up again

    Burnage on
  • Stew_StickStew_Stick Dinner UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign up

    Stew_Stick on
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I Sign Up!

    JPants on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign up!

    Despite megaphallas never turning out well for me I feel like I should.

    Rainfall on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

    Can't miss this one :)

    Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    !Sign up!

    Despite megaphallas never turning out well for me I feel like I should.

    If this is like his older one, it was a lot of fun if you didn't take it very seriously at all.

    Not that I'm one to talk due to my actions in his past game.

    Ardor on
  • MaximusMaximus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    aaaaahhhhhhhh..................Sign Up!!

    Maximus on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Added overview of the game to the OP.

    precisionk on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    !Sign up!

    Despite megaphallas never turning out well for me I feel like I should.

    If this is like his older one, it was a lot of fun if you didn't take it very seriously at all.

    Not that I'm one to talk due to my actions in his past game.

    This will be on the contrary, SERIOUS BUSINESS.

    All Phallas should be fun, however, this one particular takes to backstabbing.

    precisionk on
  • Crono729Crono729 Registered User
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

    Crono729 on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    !Sign up!

    Despite megaphallas never turning out well for me I feel like I should.

    If this is like his older one, it was a lot of fun if you didn't take it very seriously at all.

    Not that I'm one to talk due to my actions in his past game.

    This will be on the contrary, SERIOUS BUSINESS.

    All Phallas should be fun, however, this one particular takes to backstabbing.

    *Sharpens Daggers*

    Plutonium on
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign Up me please!

    Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • CrovaxanCrovaxan Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign Up

    Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
    Crovax.436 Steam: Crovaxan
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Signup.

    and ill be active, just, late at night.

    lonelyahava on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    !Signup.

    and ill be active, just, late at night.

    :winky:

    :winky:

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Squashua wrote: »
    !Signup.

    and ill be active, just, late at night.

    :winky:

    :winky:


    awwww Squash. I always knew you cared.

    Besides.

    I am Rule #5.

    does that mean I win?

    lonelyahava on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thursday is dead
    You may notice that when he battled PK is the wastelands of Phallout, the god emperor went missing

    it took a few days after the battle that killed PK, Natik and Thurday for the news of the god emperors death to spread across the universe.

    Why did the god-emperor not use his intergalactic might to save himself in the wastelands?

    Unknown

    but I, Perkins, shall take Thursdays place on the world stage.

    Gumpy on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Love me God Emperor!

    I sign up baby, I sign up so hard.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Squashua wrote: »
    !Signup.

    and ill be active, just, late at night.

    :winky:

    :winky:


    awwww Squash. I always knew you cared.

    Besides.

    I am Rule #5.

    does that mean I win?


    All of them. They are all.

    All of them.
    Every. Last. One.

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This is going to be great. I look forward to destroying you all and building a palace from your bones.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I will !sign up. Long have I waited to serve the God-Emperor.

    I have re-instated my sig in accordance with the rules of the game.

    Locus on
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign up

    Why kid myself? I can't not sign up for these.

    Seriously on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I really hope Egos plays. I can think of nothing more appropriate for this phalla then having someone named Ego playing.

    PsychoLarry1 on
  • zanmattozanmatto Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign Up

    This will either be an epic win or epicer fail.

    zanmatto on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    zanmatto wrote: »
    !Sign Up

    This will either be an epic win or epicer fail.
    How dare you doubt the God-Emperor! You shall be the first to fall before me.

    Locus on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Op updated, Powers and Rules section edited and added.

    precisionk on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So during the Day 0 preparations, everyone knows everyone's House, and everyone knows who the House Leaders are?

    This should be fun!

    Rainfall on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    So during the Day 0 preparations, everyone knows everyone's House, and everyone knows who the House Leaders are?

    This should be fun!

    Yes, everyone will know everyone else's house. The only one no one will know about is the Traitor Federation.

    precisionk on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Well, fair enough.

    Those damned Traitors.

    EDIT: Do the Traitors get a House Leader equivalent?

    Also, is everyone going to have some sort of power/item or will there be vanilla players?

    Rainfall on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Well, fair enough.

    Those damned Traitors.

    EDIT: Do the Traitors get a House Leader equivalent?

    Also, is everyone going to have some sort of power/item or will there be vanilla players?

    Yes all houses will have a house leader. The only difference for the Traitor Federation, is that their's is not known as well as the Traitors do NOT any of the benefits as the rest of the House Leaders.

    Items, yes and mostly everyone will be a vanilla player. If you want power, you better try to be the House Leader or be subject to be turned into the equivalent of lambs. Everyone has a chance to have power, its just those who lobby and actively try, will have the most success.

    precisionk on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Anyone else think it would be AWESOME if one of the traitors betrayed the rest of the traitors?

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
Sign In or Register to comment.