Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] PhallisionK - Game Over! - There is only one true God-Emperor..

1474850525355

Posts

  • SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Wow, Sepah is the true heir of PK. So if he wins GE every one else looses.

    I don't know how all the other houses feel about that, but I think it sucks.

    How strange, the Emperor's Hand not wanting the Anarchs getting the protection of the GE throne. Now I wonder why that would be?

    Apparently B:L is the Great Betrayer, I'm the True Heir, and it would totally suck if we don't bite the dust.

    You have my terms Toxic, and I'll be pleased with whatever outcome tomorrow.

    Sepah on
    Minerva_SC wrote:
    I don't think I've ever raged as hard as I just did. The amount of stupidity was so intense I couldn't eben think of words venomous enough to insult my team mates. I was literally choking on my own rage. I can only hope they all live in the same city and die in a tragic bus accident today, or tommorow. I'll pray to whatever dark god I have to.

    ah yes another night of LoL.
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This game is turning more and more into a logic puzzle. The number of possible outcomes is diminishing but everything depends on what everyone else decides to do and my brain hurts.

    Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm not sure how much the house leaders have played with me before, but even if it is really convenient for our house, I give you my word that I tried to kill Sepah with my house powers last night, but the kill failed and I noticed PK's family crest on Sepah- the PM stated plainly that he is the true heir.

    I don't go back in my word in phalla, as you will see at the end of the game.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Did the PM indicate that you couldn't kill Sepah because he is the true heir, or was the kill prevented by something else?

    Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Did the PM indicate that you couldn't kill Sepah because he is the true heir, or was the kill prevented by something else?

    It said that when I sent the Legion in to kill Sepah, I noticed his crest, and that he was the true heir.

    It didn't mention him failing to die...but the results didn't list him.

    Also, the title of the PM was "Ruh Roh", which is an amusing complement to the current thread title. :P

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah and he's busily trying to solicit G-E votes at the moment.

    Regardless of whether this is true or not, I think it's becoming extremely risky to elect anyone who hasn't been G-E before.

    Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sepah made some demands last night with very little benefit to ourselves, other than the promise of the names of the last traitors. Of course, he forgot to mention that by electing him to GE, the game would likely end anyways.

    Thus, he has given us a neat clue which means he doesn't have to die for any house's victory conditions. Since he tried to form his own house, I'd have to think he isn't a part of the anarchs either.

    Also, I'd like to think the Anarchs weren't dumb enough to convert us when they could be converting the house they need to kill in order to win, first. Such a waste of resources. Unless of course converts don't actually allow said person to win with that team. However, that would be pretty harmful to such a potent house ability.

    Ardor on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I would just like to say Minnesota roads and weather suck.


    That is all.

    precisionk on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Day 8 Issue



    God-Emperor Rend presented the issue to the Senate at White Castle over a Crave Case.


    "Gentleman, since the Voice has disappeared, he left me two envelopes. I chose one of them."


    "Shall we agree on doing whatever the issue is in the Blood-Stained Envelope?"

    precisionk on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »
    I would just like to say Minnesota roads and weather suck.


    That is all.

    Oh it's on.

    You think Minnesota weather is bad? A couple weeks back we cracked 157 inches (4 meters) of total snow for the winter up here in the frozen white north. And it's snowed since.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    precisionk wrote: »
    I would just like to say Minnesota roads and weather suck.


    That is all.

    Oh it's on.

    You think Minnesota weather is bad? A couple weeks back we cracked 157 inches (4 meters) of total snow for the winter up here in the frozen white north. And it's snowed since.

    Canada isn't even a country, more like the North Pole's bitch.

    precisionk on
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Nooo! Aroduc!

    We will avenge you!

    Niceguy Myeye on
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Varcayn, your pants are on fire. I'd do something about that if I were you.

    Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm not worried about the Anarchs, I'm want making sure all the other people playing don't get screwed Sepah.

    We all can win by killing the traitors. You know who they are but won't help every one else out, just make threats.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Bliss 101 must continue his reign.

    Varcayn on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ardor, I think you would be a good replacement for me.

    Well I mean an OK one because I kicks all kind of ass.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic Toys is a much better person than I could ever be. Therefore, he should represent the Hand of the Emperor.

    Ardor on
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Vote Durax

    Niceguy Myeye on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    Ardor on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Also, maybe we should let the current issue fail to see if a bunch of people die again? Whatever is in the bloody note might very well be something connected to the traitors or true heir.

    Ardor on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't see a problem with that. (EDIT: Knifing B:L)

    CITIZENS, LEADERS!

    I call do you for your aid again tonight. It is quite the obvious assumption that as soon as I am no longer God-Emperor, that I will perish, long into the night, the dark black night... And so I call for your vote once again. Of course, if your win condition involves killing me, the last of the Tears of Retribution, then this wouldn't make sense... however, if that does not match your win condition, I urge you to come to my aid!

    A vote for me is another day you have to achieve victory of your own accord, and not give it to those who would see me bloodied on the floor. Where life truly begins...

    Rend on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    I don't think that's much fun at all.

    I've tried it once.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    We need to guard Rend. At least until all the Traitors are dead. I really only care about that.

    Once the Traitors are dead, well so are you Rend.

    And I'm all for gang raping B:L and Sepah

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • MaximusMaximus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hello Fellow Hands, I swear I'm not going to mess this up again.

    Maximus on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    We need to guard Rend. At least until all the Traitors are dead. I really only care about that.

    Once the Traitors are dead, well so are you Rend.

    I only figure so. Rend for God-Emperor! Four more years of bad poetry and not understanding!

    Rend on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    We need to guard Rend. At least until all the Traitors are dead. I really only care about that.

    Once the Traitors are dead, well so are you Rend.

    I only figure so. Rend for God-Emperor! Four more years of bad poetry and not understanding!

    Can you be twice in a row?

    And I don't want Rend dead at all, I'm just afraid it will happen if we don't all work together and rid all the houses of the Traitors.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    We need to guard Rend. At least until all the Traitors are dead. I really only care about that.

    Once the Traitors are dead, well so are you Rend.

    I only figure so. Rend for God-Emperor! Four more years of bad poetry and not understanding!

    Can you be twice in a row?

    Can't I?

    [EDIT] I just don't get to vote. No reason you guys can't put me back in office.

    Rend on
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »
    The Anarchs: *The Baron shakes his head in confusion, realizing that he has to elect a HOUSE LEADER AND CAN'T RE-ELECT THE GOD-EMPEROR AS HE ISN'T A HOUSE LEADER, so The Baron instead spins in his chair, giggling madly.*

    I think we will have to find some other way to ensure your survival, Rend. Hopefully a guardian, or a house with a guardian power still exists and is willing to protect you.

    Varcayn on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    We need to guard Rend. At least until all the Traitors are dead. I really only care about that.

    Once the Traitors are dead, well so are you Rend.

    I only figure so. Rend for God-Emperor! Four more years of bad poetry and not understanding!

    Can you be twice in a row?

    Can't I?

    [EDIT] I just don't get to vote. No reason you guys can't put me back in office.

    You might be right.

    Can some one be GE 2 times in a row?

    If yes, you have the Hand vote.

    Edit - Rend is the house leader Varcayn

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I am the house leader, too though, since I'm the only member of the house.

    CLARIFICATION NEEDED! Can I be re-elected?

    Rend on
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I didn't think he was both a House Leader and a GE at the moment as no house has ever had both positions filled at once before. I thought the house had no leader while it held the GE spot, and I doubted they would both be filled by the same person, even if he's the only one left.

    However, I hope I'm wrong, as it would make protecting him a lot easier.

    Varcayn on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    I don't think that's much fun at all.

    I've tried it once.

    Well, when your name happens to be the target of such action, I can agree that it isn't much fun.

    We've all been there. Bandwagons, shootings, stabbings, destruction etc tend to not be enjoyable on the receiving end of things.

    Ardor on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Varcayn wrote: »
    I didn't think he was both a House Leader and a GE at the moment as no house has ever had both positions filled at once before. I thought the house had no leader while it held the GE spot, and I doubted they would both be filled by the same person, even if he's the only one left.

    However, I hope I'm wrong, as it would make protecting him a lot easier.

    The way I saw it is GE is elected from House leaders.

    Rend being the last one of his house, he should be the default house leader. The rest of the house elect the GE. The current GE can't vote for himself, but there was no rule saying he can't be GE for a 2nd term.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    I don't think that's much fun at all.

    I've tried it once.

    Well, when your name happens to be the target of such action, I can agree that it isn't much fun.

    We've all been there. Bandwagons, shootings, stabbings, destruction etc tend to not be enjoyable on the receiving end of things.

    Oh, I don't really mind being on the receiving end of things. You've seen me even try for it countless times.

    But this time though, I'd rather not.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    I don't think that's much fun at all.

    I've tried it once.

    Well, when your name happens to be the target of such action, I can agree that it isn't much fun.

    We've all been there. Bandwagons, shootings, stabbings, destruction etc tend to not be enjoyable on the receiving end of things.

    Oh, I don't really mind being on the receiving end of things. You've seen me even try for it countless times.

    But this time though, I'd rather not.

    Unless you have lube.





    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Varcayn wrote: »
    I didn't think he was both a House Leader and a GE at the moment as no house has ever had both positions filled at once before. I thought the house had no leader while it held the GE spot, and I doubted they would both be filled by the same person, even if he's the only one left.

    However, I hope I'm wrong, as it would make protecting him a lot easier.

    The way I saw it is GE is elected from House leaders.

    Rend being the last one of his house, he should be the default house leader. The rest of the house elect the GE. The current GE can't vote for himself, but there was no rule saying he can't be GE for a 2nd term.

    I doubt the two of us will come to a conclusion on this, and even if we did, it wouldn't matter. The only thing to do now is to wait for clarification.

    I was more trying to make the point that we need a contingency plan in case Rend can't hold the GE position again, so lets start looking for some form of guardian.

    Varcayn on
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I would advise either electing Sepath or the Great Betrayer so they can win.

    Or

    Me, because my team is nowhere close to winning.

    Niceguy Myeye on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Varcayn wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Varcayn wrote: »
    I didn't think he was both a House Leader and a GE at the moment as no house has ever had both positions filled at once before. I thought the house had no leader while it held the GE spot, and I doubted they would both be filled by the same person, even if he's the only one left.

    However, I hope I'm wrong, as it would make protecting him a lot easier.

    The way I saw it is GE is elected from House leaders.

    Rend being the last one of his house, he should be the default house leader. The rest of the house elect the GE. The current GE can't vote for himself, but there was no rule saying he can't be GE for a 2nd term.

    I doubt the two of us will come to a conclusion on this, and even if we did, it wouldn't matter. The only thing to do now is to wait for clarification.

    I was more trying to make the point that we need a contingency plan in case Rend can't hold the GE position again, so lets starting looking for some form of guardian.
    That we do. We need to keep Rend safe.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    So we're gonna let Sepah live and taunt us while we go knife B:L because it's fun right?

    I don't think that's much fun at all.

    I've tried it once.

    Well, when your name happens to be the target of such action, I can agree that it isn't much fun.

    We've all been there. Bandwagons, shootings, stabbings, destruction etc tend to not be enjoyable on the receiving end of things.

    Oh, I don't really mind being on the receiving end of things. You've seen me even try for it countless times.

    But this time though, I'd rather not.

    I'm just a normal player in this game, so you should see if people won't stab me instead. As long as it is for the good of my house, I'm all for it!

    Ardor on
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    One day, in the future.

    Someone, somewhere will grudge me.

    And I will die before day 5.



    SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN, SO IT MUST COME TO PASS!

    Niceguy Myeye on
Sign In or Register to comment.