As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

¿Dónde está el [CHAT]?

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2008
    Without mods, perhaps. I can't imagine playing the 360 one knowing of all the good mods.

bombardier on
  • Options
    in_absentiain_absentia Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Boring, but pretty *drools*

in_absentia on
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    oblivion's boring anyways

blasphemer! I loved oblivion. I played it w/out mods pretty much till I beat shivering isles. This is probably because it was as close (in my opinion) as any game had gotten to a baldur's gate type game. Plus it has the best rogue/assassin class since sliced bread.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I MADE JERK CHICKEN TODAY, JERKS.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    HarpsichordHarpsichord Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Forbe! wrote: »
    I MADE JERK CHICKEN TODAY, JERKS.

I was going to throw in my cents about Oblivion, but Spicy Fuck Ass Chicken is so much better.

God damn, I love Jerk Chicken.

Harpsichord on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I had the rare pleasure of being shaven in front of a hall of several hundred people today.

If you've ever heard of 'shave for a cure' you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, it's basically a fundraising endeavour for leukaemia research. The weirdest thing about it was walking outside then suddenly being able to feel the sun and wind on my scalp for the first time in sixteen years.

I gots me some before/after pics (and the transitory mohawk that existed somewhere in between) but I can't post them now. Ask again on Sunday.

EDIT: Also, what the hell is jerk chicken? I'm sure it's not what immediately comes to mind... O_o

Flay on
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Jerk chicken is jamaican marinated chicken. Spicy, and yummy.

I just got Proffessor layton and the curious village (at last. stupid import shipping times)! Woohoo!

Lly on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Jesus. 4 hours and no posts? And work is so boring i am occupying my time by maximizing and minimizing windows ............................................

la-de-da-da-da

Lly on
  • Options
    BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Starts With Them, Ends With Us Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Poor bored Lly. I know how you feel.

Buckwolfe on
  • Options
    multimoogmultimoog Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I thought Brawl had killed my Wii. Turns out it didn't, at least not yet. So I guess I don't have to kill myself yet.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Man I am loving SSBB. Too bad I don't have a wii to call my own and play it on. I'll just have to use my friend for it for now.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    UnknownSaintUnknownSaint Kasyn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It's quite good, but so far my worries that it wouldn't be as deep a fighter as Melee have not been ameliorated. Only time will tell I suppose. Also - fuck slipping. What a retarded addition.

UnknownSaint on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Lly on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited March 2008
    I've been pretty busy today. I think I'll be working late on a Friday night again, too. Yay! And I get to work on a side project for my lodge's website this weekend too! Yay!

Grifter on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm right there with ya grift might not be working quite as late as you but I got a lot on my plate today. Probably be here till 7 again.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, I'll definitely be pretty late. I have to clone a virtual machine to back it up and then I get to use a tool to expand one of the drives that's running out of space because the SQL databases on it are growing.

[edit] Oh, and then I get to move the SQL databases off of two MIMEsweeper policy servers onto the remote SQL box. I think I might put that off until tomorrow so that I actually get some sleep.

Grifter on
  • Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hey, Grif you talked about some SMS shiz before. I'm working on a web booking system and it would be cool to add sort of a SMS confirmation thing to it. Is there some good software to do this if I have a Linux server?

no_toast on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    no_toast wrote: »
    Hey, Grif you talked about some SMS shiz before. I'm working on a web booking system and it would be cool to add sort of a SMS confirmation thing to it. Is there some good software to do this if I have a Linux server?

Are you referring to Short Message System on mobile phones or are you referring to System Management Server from Microsoft. I was referring to the latter of the two.

[edit] Found a guide. Haven't read it at all but it looks quite extensive.

http://www.developershome.com/sms/

Grifter on
  • Options
    BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Starts With Them, Ends With Us Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Somebody play Brawl with me, dammit!

Buckwolfe on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    When I get the game I'll play with you.

Grifter on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    No.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yes, we get it, Forbe. You hate Nintendo's latest sensational game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Tam on
  • Options
    HarpsichordHarpsichord Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I was surprised when I started Brawl. I wanted to main someone massive and bad ass, but it turned out that my best characters are Diddy Kong and Peach.

Her ass attack kills SSE bosses like no one's business.

Harpsichord on
  • Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Grifter wrote: »
    no_toast wrote: »

Are you referring to Short Message System on mobile phones or are you referring to System Management Server from Microsoft. I was referring to the latter of the two.

[edit] Found a guide. Haven't read it at all but it looks quite extensive.

http://www.developershome.com/sms/

Thanks, I'll look into that. I just got the documentation done for the project today, 16 pages + 18 pages of extra material total. I'm pretty confident this will be the best finnish small business booking system there is even though it's just a student project :D

no_toast on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Just when I thought I couldn't get more frustrated with actionscript... this is not my cup'o tea.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Tam wrote: »
    Yes, we get it, Forbe. You hate Nintendo's latest sensational game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Nuh-uh

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    multimoogmultimoog Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Tam, you're thinking too narrowly - Forbe hates everything except the sound of his own forum font. I'm imagining it's something really dull like Times New Roman or something.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I bet forbe uses comic sans D:
    <3 you forbe

Prospicience on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I read the forum in braille.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2008
    I pipe all my posts through Text-To-Speech which is routed through a distortion pedal and played along with the guitar solo from Iron Maiden's The Trooper.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That must be hilarious.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    UnknownSaintUnknownSaint Kasyn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Buckwolfe - Where are you located? I'd be up for some games, though online generally irritates the shit out of me because even a little lag makes some things impossible.

UnknownSaint on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Forbe! wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »

Nuh-uh

Uh-huh.

Tam on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hate public transport sometimes. No... scratch that, I hate the people that decide to inconvience everyone else by singlehandedly (or in the case of the soccer supporters, in groups) causing delays.

Yes, it sucks that your favorite team lost 7 to nil. That's no reason to attempt to muck about with the trains! (I actually heard say they tried to destroy one of the train doors, but I have only hearsay... sigh).

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    Big Luke NastyBig Luke Nasty Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I just came from a birthday party consisting of guitar hero, large fireworks, and goody bags on the way out. I wish my 18th had been that awesome. Especially since I haven't gotten goody bags since I was six or something.

Big Luke Nasty on
    rawr
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Guitar Hero used to be fun at parties...kinda just a novelty now.

Bozo buckets, now that was a game.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    has anyone ever seen the Thief and the Cobbler? and I mean the unofficial cut, not the shitty release Mirimax did...

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Nope.

IS ANYONE HOME? C'MON PAAC LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Well that's too bad, cos it's like the most amazing animated film. EVAR.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Galaxy Express 999 and the Hobbit movie are probably my favorite animated films. Probably just for nostalgia's sake.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
This discussion has been closed.