As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Exigency

1616263646567»

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    huh..

I'll be in Japan for the next 3 weeks so not sure If I'll be around O_O just fyi

Egos on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Holy crap. Do you all remember these guys?

nonpaparty.png

My mate has continued the campaign for the last few months. I thought it had finished ages ago!

Apparently Redly crit-failed his Psi Defence and ended up being shot to death by his own teammates when someone mind controlled him.

Other highlights included Botus squeezing through a gap in a robot's armour and punching its CPU until it broke down, Orun screwing-up three Medic checks in a row and killing an important diplomat through neglect, Arnun KOing both himself and a world champion wrestler by headbutting him, and Phillis using the cutlery at a syndicate bosses' table to stab them all to death with her mind.

...his party is trying to show us all up.

Limed for funny/awesome.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ok, so this campaign is dead. I'm curious to know what your plans were for it Ed, if you remember that is.

Also, ever thought of running another one?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I think ed called it quits here and runs another one on the "unofficial supplemental" forums for the board and such.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    AJ, now known as Winky, mentioned Exigency in the D&D [chat] thread which got me searching the forums for this.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    lol, oh. I mostly just follow my games outside of twb. anyhoo, the link to where it is now is in his sig iirc.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hhahahhahaha

*secret knowing laugh*

You two had your chance. :twisted:

edit:
    curses my evil laugh is thwarted by Ed's sig

Egos on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Ok, so this campaign is dead. I'm curious to know what your plans were for it Ed, if you remember that is.

Also, ever thought of running another one?

Man this is nostalgic.

Potentially I could see myself running another one here, but for now all the tests and mechanics and IC/OOC stuff is currently clogging up Augmentos instead of CF by kind permission of Butler. But for the record, this campaign- and all the experimental/brainstorming etc. threads that came before and during it- were thoroughly elucidating and more to the point, great fun. One day, the system might not be laughably broken.

In the meantime, hey, I'm likely to kill them all off any day now!

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »
    In the meantime, hey, I'm likely to kill them all off any day now!

Hey you can't kill me off without doing major retconning! :)

Egos on