As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Having trouble logging in.

DoronronDoronron Registered User regular
So far, successful logins for me is something like one out of every ten attempts. The forums will sporadically choose to recognise my username and password. I received no confirmation email to activate this account, and creating the account generated an error message.

I have tried logging in from different machines with different ISPs. I have used different browsers. I have tried creating accounts with different email addresses. In all cases, the results are the same.

Is there anything PA can do to resolve this? Thanks.

Doronron on

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited February 2006
    what kind of message do you get when it does not connect?

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DoronronDoronron Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    It tells me the password or username is wrong or does not exist, gives me links to direct me back to the thread or index I was in, then tells me to contact the forum admins via email to manually activate my account if I have not received a confirmation email. I have sent several messages to the address provided over the past few days, but have received no responses.

Doronron on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Admins have lives too.
    I'll activate your account when we batch process the forumadmin@ address.

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.