As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Random thought..yeah..

WriterPersonWriterPerson Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Artist's Corner
I just want to know what you think about this writing and please be honest.

Shayla smiled grimly as she heard someone distinctly calling her name. She pulled gloves over her hands, wincing slightly as they pulled at the bandages. She continued to walk for a few more blocks to let hersef calm down. Then she went into Cafe Moshi.

After going through the door, she stepped to the side to put on her apron and tie her long black hair into a high ponytail.

"Shelby! I'm here!" She yelled quietly, not wanting to upset the customers. Shelby looked back and walked towards her, dusting flour off her hands as she went.

"Your late again...what happened this time?" She asked noticing her glove covered hands. "Did somebody see them? Who was it?

"It was Jesse..." Shayla trailed off uncertainly at the look of delight on Shelby's face.

WriterPerson on

• bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2008
    Writer's Block, maybe?

bombardier on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    how does one yell quietly?

beavotron on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    By using a megaphone backwards.

Spectre-x on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Do you do a lot of reading? I would recommend you start by reading the rules. Ooooh!

(Dont worry it's my sister - I told her to come post here...but I thought she'd be able to figure it out herself...and when I say 'here' I mean the PA forums)

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    You threw your sister to the wolves? So uncool, man! :lol:

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • NeoRedXIIINeoRedXIII Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    yay

NeoRedXIII on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2008
    You threw your sister to the wolves? So uncool, man! :lol:
    He will fit right in.

bombardier on