Options

Happy, Hoping, Hating, Bitching: Get off my lawn!

1235763

Posts

  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Blizz: We can't just give titles away. We want them to be rare and hard to achieve like Scarab Lord and Hand of Adal.

    2.4: WTS "of the Shattered Sun" title, 1000g PST

    That's annoying. I like the idea of titles. Personally, I would like it if there were a ton you could earn for all sorts of things from the very simple to the very difficult. If you make a point to say they should be special and hard to obtain, don't turn around and just sell them.

    Bitching: You guys don't know how to spell "happiness."

    Also, there are more professions than jewelcrafting. I have a 375 JC and I think it's getting too much attention. More blue recipes! You can buy all the epic recipes! You can turn green gems into blues! New trinkets! Tailoring, leatherworking, smithing, you get a handful of recipes that only drop in the new hardest instance in the game. If you're in one of the very few guilds that will do Sunwell, there might be two recipes that aren't entirely worthless for you.

    Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Joon wrote: »
    Blizz: We can't just give titles away. We want them to be rare and hard to achieve like Scarab Lord and Hand of Adal.

    Lamest shit ever. The 39 other dudes who get that one person the title didn't put in any less effort.

    Also, if you want to play a game with cool titles, play Lord of the Rings Online.

    DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2008
    Also, if you want to play a game with cool titles, play Lord of the Rings Online.

    noob.jpg

    Echo on
  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Joon wrote: »
    Blizz: We can't just give titles away. We want them to be rare and hard to achieve like Scarab Lord and Hand of Adal.

    Lamest shit ever. The 39 other dudes who get that one person the title didn't put in any less effort.

    Also, if you want to play a game with cool titles, play Lord of the Rings Online.

    Yeah, I agree on the Scarab Lord thing. It was a guild and, in some cases, server-wide effort but the one person who was picked reaps the benefits. That is shit.

    I just like the idea of having lots of things I can achieve and keep track of. Even if there was just some window on your character sheet where you could view badges or something like that for various achievements. They don't need to confer benefits, some players like myself just like a tangible way to keep track of accomplishments.

    Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    spazmojackspazmojack Hangin on the corner of 52nd and BroadwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    happy - i recently got back into WoW and started levelling my shaman (currently up to 65) and having fun healing in the instances i am able to jump into

    hoping - i can find a group of folks who are 6 hours ahead of server time (like myself) that i can group with regularly in the evenings after i get home from work. so far the levelling process has kept me engaged, but after i hit 70 with the shaman and run the gamut of solo quests, life after that is pretty dull without a solid group of folks to run around with (which is the reason i stopped playing the first time).

    "well why on earth did you roll on a server in which you're 6 hours ahead of?" you may be asking yourself. when i originally rolled, i was on server time (EST), then the air force saw fit to station me in germany which is awesome for everything except playing some warcraft in the evenings with your friends who are still in the US.

    spazmojack on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So how bad is that heroic mode eh?

    Um...first boss is pretty much the same. Third boss is pretty much the same. Kael is a joke. Second boss? Pure evil.

    I concur. Also the 5v5 boss is wicked fun heheh.

    Hate: Wiping on trash for a lonnnng time. And then wiping on Kalecgos for stupid reasons, such as people not getting the concept of standing near their group and/or remembering four other names that comprise their group. It's reeeeaaaally showing who our incompetents are.

    Happy: New wand!

    riz on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Four is a lot of things to remember. One is easy, two is tough, and I forgot how hard the third one was.

    Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm sure in a few days/weeks there will be a happy little addon that will announce when you need to port. Alternately I'm seeing our RL having to spam a macro like with Magtheridon back in the day. Well, one of four macros.

    riz on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    That mod would only be cool if it also insulted people who needed to use it for not remembering.

    Also H Mr T is super awesome.

    Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    LaurlunaLaurluna Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Happy: Full-cleared Hyjal last night with minimal issues. 2 attempts on Archi, with kill shot on the 3rd. Had 4 new people in the raid, and they picked it up quickly. Rejoice!! Fuck that fight!

    More Happy: None of my Action Bar/Unitframe addons were borked by the patch. Most of the guild was good too, so raiding was it's normal painful experience on patch day.

    Seething: New version of Omen causes MASSIVE Framerate lag. Had to revert to older version. Retarded ass addon. Was goin' so good at the start too. ><

    Bitching: RoS learning. Got a couple decent Phase 2s, but people are still missing 1-2 Rune Shield/Shock Blasts, which causes problems, which causes gay Phase 3s. DPS must go faster!

    Hoping: Didn't get to play with the new stuff at all. Hope I have some time after BT tonight.

    Laurluna on
    Being casually elitist in WoW since 2005.
    First Blood 85 Priest 80 Mage 85 Paladin 83 Druid 80 DK 85 Huntard 85 Shaman
    "Tardo Wan" sounds like a Jedi that required 436 years to train and then killed himself by looking into his lightsaber while turning it on."
  • Options
    tehmarkentehmarken BrooklynRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    hate: server is riddled with absurd lag and glitching.

    tehmarken on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    riz wrote: »
    I concur. Also the 5v5 boss is wicked fun heheh.

    Hate: Wiping on trash for a lonnnng time. And then wiping on Kalecgos for stupid reasons, such as people not getting the concept of standing near their group and/or remembering four other names that comprise their group. It's reeeeaaaally showing who our incompetents are.

    Happy: New wand!

    Oooh, trash drop? We saw nothing but marks and gems last night, but our initial foray into SP was pretty good. Hoping to get a kill in tonight or tomorrow (I can only assume that we're doing BT Sun/Mon, with a MH chaser... but seriously, fuck MH)

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Happy: Best run with this core group so far, downed Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Curator, and Illhoof in one try. Took three on Shade because of some noob idiocy on Flame Wreath once, and then someone accepted a brez during a second FW, also because they didn't know better. After that was resolved he was easily killed before drinking.

    Happy: Got Wolf's Paw (letting me spend honor on other stuff and save badges for the new fist weapons)

    Hate: 2nd boss in MrT, guess you save up cool downs and trinkets for the last 10 percent.

    Bigity on
  • Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Happy: MGT is so much better when running with guildies. A normal run took a little over 25 minutes, which is a pretty quick way to rep up until you need to do the heroic.

    Junpei on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    FUCK YEAH
    [IMG][/img]WoWScrnShot_032608_144001.jpg

    Tav on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    riz wrote: »
    I concur. Also the 5v5 boss is wicked fun heheh.

    Hate: Wiping on trash for a lonnnng time. And then wiping on Kalecgos for stupid reasons, such as people not getting the concept of standing near their group and/or remembering four other names that comprise their group. It's reeeeaaaally showing who our incompetents are.

    Happy: New wand!

    Oooh, trash drop? We saw nothing but marks and gems last night, but our initial foray into SP was pretty good. Hoping to get a kill in tonight or tomorrow (I can only assume that we're doing BT Sun/Mon, with a MH chaser... but seriously, fuck MH)

    Yep, it dropped on like the third pack of elves. I wonder what the drop rate is going to be like, since I think it's best in slot for EVERYONE. A few minutes later I was getting tells from random casters in other guilds, "link your wand!" Haha. Fuck you, Solarian.

    Kalecgos was frustrating because, like, we're not even sure if our strat is right, so when people can't even execute the idea correctly, we can't know what we might need to change, etc. On that note...

    Hate: RL wants to do Hyjal tonight and then maybe go back to Sunwell, and full clear BT on Friday, leaving Sunday for likely Council/Illidan and then whatever leftover time for Sunwell again. SO MUCH HATE. Fuck upgrades for just one week! Finally we're in a new dungeon on patch day, same time as all the other Illidan-farming guilds, we could theoretically get a server first again, or even if it's just second, not be months behind like EVERY OTHER raid dungeon. But oh no people still have upgrades in Hyjal! Because that extra 10 +healing is going to make them suddenly learn how to click a portal when they're supposed to, more so than practicing for an extra few hours would, right?

    riz on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Annoyed: Server cant handle all the people on the new island.

    815165 on
  • Options
    EriEri Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm guessing that is why there's a one way portal to quests in the throne of kiljaedan.

    Eri on
    RcvUk.gif
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Eri wrote: »
    I'm guessing that is why there's a one way portal to quests in the throne of kiljaedan.

    HATE: Tagging mobs for that quest.

    One kill every twenty minutes does not a happy rogue make.

    Oats on
  • Options
    Thomase1984Thomase1984 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Mildly happy: HOLY SHIT RAVAGERS
    Happy: New instances
    Happier: A fun, short, enjoyable heroic with awesome rewards... ok i just want my goddamn tanking trinket
    Happiest: I get to dance as a blood elf for 5 minutes of every half hour now :P

    Hope: we clear BT and hyjal quickly so we can get into sunwell
    Super Hope: engineering tank goggles :O DO IT!

    Thomase1984 on
  • Options
    LineNoizLineNoiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I rebuilt my computer this last weekend. Old stats: AMD 2800+, 1 gig ram, Radeon 9800 Pro, 160 gigs HDD space spread over three physical disks (with a total of 10 partitions... seemed like a good idea at the time). Benchmark: Ad'al's room in Shatt, all settings maxed out. FPS: 2

    New stats: AMD 4200+ Dual Core, 3 gigs ram, Radeon HD 2600 Pro, 200 gig hdd on one disk. New benchmark: same spot, maxed settings: 16 FPS.

    Reasonably high settings result in a 50 FPS frame rate in shatt, which is about 2x more than I was ever able to coax out of my old system at really low settings.

    So yay!

    But wait, there's more.

    That awesome 200 gig hard drive? It's fucked. Fails it's S.M.A.R.T. check. Ran scandisk once, found 4k of bad sectors. Defragged, ran scan disk again, found 8k more. Ran scan disk one more time to see what would happen, 3k more bad sectors. Tried playing wow, I can play for about two minutes before it will try to load some texture or sound or something and fail because that file is sitting in corrupted disk land. Now the stupid thing won't even boot; half my windows driver are corrupted.

    So, hate: computer problems mean I don't get to see awesome patch. Frowny fucking face.

    LineNoiz on
  • Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hope: We made it through 7 bosses on lolpatch night, putting us on pace to hopefully have 2 nights on Illidan this week.

    Hate: My ISP. Yay, I get my T6 gl...Disconnected from server. Call tech support... "It will be back up in a few min." A few = 45. Awesome. And I have zero other options for high speed, as I live in a forest. /sulk

    Happiness: Regen change. 11+k Mp5 from an innervate. Shadow priest in the healer group + Jaina buff + Lurker trinket and I could not run myself oom. The Shamans & Paladins sorta hate the priests atm...

    Ishtaar on
    FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ishtaar wrote: »
    Hope: We made it through 7 bosses on lolpatch night, putting us on pace to hopefully have 2 nights on Illidan this week.

    Hate: My ISP. Yay, I get my T6 gl...Disconnected from server. Call tech support... "It will be back up in a few min." A few = 45. Awesome. And I have zero other options for high speed, as I live in a forest. /sulk

    Happiness: Regen change. 11+k Mp5 from an innervate. Shadow priest in the healer group + Jaina buff + Lurker trinket and I could not run myself oom. The Shamans & Paladins sorta hate the priests atm...

    I would find our priests less annoying if I didn't here a constant stream of "OMG we're the worse healers, we suck at single target and AoE healing". Alas I've heard this shit since MC when it was "OMG why are paladin cleanses so cheap?".

    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    riz wrote: »
    Hate: RL wants to do Hyjal tonight and then maybe go back to Sunwell, and full clear BT on Friday, leaving Sunday for likely Council/Illidan and then whatever leftover time for Sunwell again. SO MUCH HATE. Fuck upgrades for just one week! Finally we're in a new dungeon on patch day, same time as all the other Illidan-farming guilds, we could theoretically get a server first again, or even if it's just second, not be months behind like EVERY OTHER raid dungeon. But oh no people still have upgrades in Hyjal! Because that extra 10 +healing is going to make them suddenly learn how to click a portal when they're supposed to, more so than practicing for an extra few hours would, right?

    Uh, don't you want to be prepared for Brutallus? Since instance resets limit how quickly you can gear up, it seems like a bad idea to miss out on Hyjal and BT, and potentially get bogged down on Brutallus, only to maybe get a server first or second on the first two bosses.

    Of course, this is me, not understanding the appeal of said server rankings.

    Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Well it's not just the server first thing, it's that there's something so new, and we've never been finished with current content when something new is released ever before. It's exciting, and dragging everyone to do fourteen bosses we've done many times before instead of doing the fun new thing is like punishment to me. Also I can see more of an argument for BT, because we still need a ton of things there and only have three or four Illidan kills, no warglaives, people needing chests for ideal 4-piece, etc., but most of Hyjal is getting sharded or going for off-spec these days.


    Also, yeah, whiny priests are dumb. Tell them to spec CoH and shut the hell up.

    riz on
  • Options
    Arsenic CanaryArsenic Canary A Whirlwind of Joy Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Bitching: Welp, somehow my guild got a Kara run together last night.

    I use the term "run" only in the loosest sense. It was freaking train wreck. We have three hunters (why? I don't know), and for some reason we are unavailable to keep mobs under control. Our priest was so frustrated by the time we decided to call it (after wiping, oh, four fucking times on Moroes [yes, we quit at Moroes]) that he was seriously considering cancelling his account.

    The reasons for all this drama and bullshit are manifold, and I won't relay them here. To summarize: too many people trying to prove too many things, when they should focus on doing their job and working as a team.

    Hate: I'm too lazy to level another toon to 70.

    Happy: Uhm...

    Arsenic Canary on
    Steam: arsenic_canary
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yea....three hunters and a priest should have made that Moroes fight super easy.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    People stopping to look at my PVP elekk is fun.

    Tav on
  • Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I would find our priests less annoying if I didn't here a constant stream of "OMG we're the worse healers, we suck at single target and AoE healing". Alas I've heard this shit since MC when it was "OMG why are paladin cleanses so cheap?".
    Maybe *they* suck at single target and AoE healing, I certainly don't. I *have* other healing classes and I would never, never, never swap mains.

    HoT? Check.
    AoE? Why yes, I have 2!
    Massive HPS heal? Check.
    Fast heal for emergencies? Check.
    So painfully good "smart" heal (stop crying that it doesn't register on meters)? Got one of those.
    Ability to heal both myself and my target quickly? Yep, and it's low threat and efficient too.
    Oh shit button? Here, have a bubble.
    Instant cast AoE damage + healing spell for running my lowbie friends through Stockades, killing snake traps and pissing off rogues? Mmmm hm.

    All that and I can dispell offensively and defensively, heck I can dispell 20 things at once now. Disease? No problem, got you covered. Poison? OK well if it's up to level 60 I still have you covered. Pally bubble got you down? *pop* And that guy over there? Bye-bye mana pool. Have I mentioned how fun mind control is? Need to find the guy turtling the flag in WSG? I'll mind vision him for you. If I somehow get bored of any of these things I can run away, respec, look insanely cool in shadowform, and be every mana user's new best friend.

    What the hell is wrong with your priests?
    I should be the spokesperson for my damn class.

    Ishtaar on
    FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ishtaar wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I would find our priests less annoying if I didn't here a constant stream of "OMG we're the worse healers, we suck at single target and AoE healing". Alas I've heard this shit since MC when it was "OMG why are paladin cleanses so cheap?".
    Maybe *they* suck at single target and AoE healing, I certainly don't. I *have* other healing classes and I would never, never, never swap mains.

    HoT? Check.
    AoE? Why yes, I have 2!
    Massive HPS heal? Check.
    Fast heal for emergencies? Check.
    So painfully good "smart" heal (stop crying that it doesn't register on meters)? Got one of those.
    Ability to heal both myself and my target quickly? Yep, and it's low threat and efficient too.
    Oh shit button? Here, have a bubble.
    Instant cast AoE damage + healing spell for running my lowbie friends through Stockades, killing snake traps and pissing off rogues? Mmmm hm.

    All that and I can dispell offensively and defensively, heck I can dispell 20 things at once now. Disease? No problem, got you covered. Poison? OK well if it's up to level 60 I still have you covered. Pally bubble got you down? *pop* And that guy over there? Bye-bye mana pool. Have I mentioned how fun mind control is? Need to find the guy turtling the flag in WSG? I'll mind vision him for you. If I somehow get bored of any of these things I can run away, respec, look insanely cool in shadowform, and be every mana user's new best friend.

    What the hell is wrong with your priests?
    I should be the spokesperson for my damn class.

    It's a feeling of marginalization from the other healers coming into their own combined with Alliance getting Shaman and Horde getting Paladins. A lot of priests feel they should be the premiere healing class and all others should be secondary which to a high degree was the status quo pre-TBC. Unfortunately they tend to define that as "Being the best at everything" and Blizzard defines it as "Having a deep toolkit and being good at everything".

    The other thing that seems to lead to it is reason to stack priests beyond one with ImpDS.

    I don't know of any Paladin, Shaman or Druid that wouldn't kill to have half of a Priest's toolkit. But a lot of people define the meters as the end all be all as opposed to this idea:

    Can I have every healer in my raid be just one class and have it work? And the only class in which you can say yes (and not have to add "if every player is awesome") is Priests.

    But then again we have a Priest that tries to claim shadow isn't a valid spec and therefore priests should be considered a pure class.

    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oatway wrote: »
    Eri wrote: »
    I'm guessing that is why there's a one way portal to quests in the throne of kiljaedan.

    HATE: Tagging mobs for that quest.

    One kill every twenty minutes does not a happy rogue make.

    At least it's a non-repeatable portal. You only get the one-way teleport once, to show you where it is. Every time afterwards, that area is only going to be populated with those motivated enough to make the flight up their under their own power.

    SabreMau on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Oatway wrote: »
    Eri wrote: »
    I'm guessing that is why there's a one way portal to quests in the throne of kiljaedan.

    HATE: Tagging mobs for that quest.

    One kill every twenty minutes does not a happy rogue make.

    At least it's a non-repeatable portal. You only get the one-way teleport once, to show you where it is. Every time afterwards, that area is only going to be populated with those motivated enough to make the flight up their under their own power.

    ...this is not a good thing!

    riz on
  • Options
    EriEri Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So you can't take the portal from Quel'danas back there? Damnit, they should keep it in since I logged at QD thinking I could knock out the lame elites before people got home.

    I want to figure an optimal way to do the new dailies. Maybe hit all the QD ones (Erratic Behavior/The Sanctum Wards), hearth to Shattrah, pick up the cooking, The Multiphase Survey, and Sunfury Attack Plans daily, do the survey in Nagrand (and the spirit soup if that's the one), fly to the throne and do Blood for Blood and Blast the Gateway, then to netherstorm and kill some belves for the plans (and the berries if that's the daily). I still have to pick up the fishing quests and try those out for a +fishing line too.

    That nether residue quest that gives the rejuv pot doesn't seem worth my time unless I plan on farming some herbs. Am I missing any?

    Edit: Reading that the drop rate blows for the residue.

    Eri on
    RcvUk.gif
  • Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This makes me of a quote I found on the WoW forums a long time ago...
    don't try to out pally a pally
    don't try to out druid a druid
    don't try to out shammy a shammy

    instead

    out druid a pally
    out pally a shammy
    out shammy a druid

    Ishtaar on
    FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    riz wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Oatway wrote: »
    Eri wrote: »
    I'm guessing that is why there's a one way portal to quests in the throne of kiljaedan.

    HATE: Tagging mobs for that quest.

    One kill every twenty minutes does not a happy rogue make.

    At least it's a non-repeatable portal. You only get the one-way teleport once, to show you where it is. Every time afterwards, that area is only going to be populated with those motivated enough to make the flight up their under their own power.

    ...this is not a good thing!

    Us lazy people enjoy having a free port instead of using Magister's Terrace to hearth (Sucks getting off that island)

    Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    On the other hand, when there aren't all that many people at Throne of Kil'Jaeden, those two dailies become much much much more quick and easy to complete. If everybody who went to there to do dailies used the portal to come back to Outland, it'd be more perpetually camped.

    Besides, isn't there a portal they're working on in one of the later phases of Sun's Reach retaking?

    SabreMau on
  • Options
    EriEri Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    There will be a portal from Shattrah to Quel'Danas and that portal won't be available until phase 2 apparently. IDK about the other way around.

    Eri on
    RcvUk.gif
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    On the other hand, when there aren't all that many people at Throne of Kil'Jaeden, those two dailies become much much much more quick and easy to complete. If everybody who went to there to do dailies used the portal to come back to Outland, it'd be more perpetually camped.

    Besides, isn't there a portal they're working on in one of the later phases of Sun's Reach retaking?

    Actually, that just makes one of the dailies harder, the Living flare one gets done almost instantly. Everytime someone kills one of those elementals, your flare gets the bonus if it's in range, regardless of you helping it, tapping it, or whatever.

    Also the drop rate on Demon Blood is so high, you could get it done in like a minute if you had a group

    Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    BacklashBacklash Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Eri wrote: »
    There will be a portal from Shattrah to Quel'Danas and that portal won't be available until phase 2 apparently. IDK about the other way around.

    From what I read, the portal to Shattrath that opens up in phase 2 is one way, and then one of the dailies that starts in phase 2 gives you a one way teleport back to shatt as its reward.

    Backlash on
    Absoludacrous.jpg
    SSBB: 2921-8745-1438
    Diamond: 2320-2615-4086
  • Options
    EriEri Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

    Also the drop rate on Demon Blood is so high, you could get it done in like a minute if you had a group

    The demon blood seemed to be a 1:1 drop and I did end up grouping with some people and stayed to help the last party member get his last night. I'm just glad I have an instant cast to snag the elites. It should be tweaked a bit more, with either more spawning points, more spawn at a time (or faster respawn), or make them hit harder.

    Eri on
    RcvUk.gif
This discussion has been closed.