As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Exalted: Saga of the Rivers

• Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Papillon wrote: »
    Last Son, don't you need to roll Join Debate to engage dude in a discussion?

Maybe, /shifty eyes. [edited that into post]

I didn't realize before exactly how much Awareness was used for, I think that'll be one of the first things Kes raises. Also, Invisible Castle REALLY likes rolling doubles for me.

Last Son on
  • Options
    PapillonPapillon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Crovaxan wrote: »
    Well i guess a slight glitter isn't too bad, since it's not extremely eye catching and everyone is concentrating on the river god.

EDIT: it doesnt glitter nonstop does it? since keen sight lasts an entire scene

Of course, leaping clean across several buildings is an even better way to identify yourself as an Exalted than a slight glittering on your forehead :)

btw if the river god attacks Kestrial, I'm immediately joining the battle.

Papillon on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    heh, not necessarly, there's always the "No, I'm just a terrestrial, Really." defense.

But yes, mere mortals are not known for leaping "tall buildings in a single bound" :P

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Which is why I carefully said "Exalted" and not "Solar".

Although I guess even in the Scavenger Lands Solars run into more trouble than Dragon Bloods.

Papillon on
  • Options
    CrovaxanCrovaxan Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Crovaxan wrote: »
    Well i guess a slight glitter isn't too bad, since it's not extremely eye catching and everyone is concentrating on the river god.

EDIT: it doesnt glitter nonstop does it? since keen sight lasts an entire scene

Of course, leaping clean across several buildings is an even better way to identify yourself as an Exalted than a slight glittering on your forehead :)

btw if the river god attacks Kestrial, I'm immediately joining the battle.

You know i was thinking about keeping a low profile but then i thought. If i want to be low profile i'd play some kind of stealth game. In this game i'm a badass so I'ma do badass stuff. hopefully i don't get killed because of my flamboyant manner.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
    Crovax.436 Steam: Crovaxan
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Fair enough.

P.S. Did anyone think to take abilities in Sail? In case, for example, our dear captain becomes incapacitated...

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    is there anyway my character can roll some kind of stat ability thing to gauge the rain gods relative strength?

and while i don't have sail the captain will become incapacitated over my dead body, which very well could happen.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    perception + awareness seems like it would fit, but that's destro's call.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, that's what I'd say.

But I'm gonna also say the roll would be at a -1 penalty, since you're working from memory. Cause the captain is a good ways away from the docks.

Sound fair?

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    the keen sight technique isn't still active? and -1 penalty is -1 successes -1 to each roll?

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    yes, Keen Sight is still active, and the -1 penalty is external.

So just make a per + awareness roll and then add 1 success to it (+2 from Keen Sight - 1 penalty).

Savvy? :)

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    YAY I'M LEARNDING

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Haha, yep. Isn't learning funderful?

but page 121 of the Core tells all about penalties.

They come in two flavors, External and Internal. External subtract successes from a roll. Internal increase the difficulty rating of the roll.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    i also learned i didnt subtract my 9 commited motes. so my perphial is 29 avaiable.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    heh, not necessarly, there's always the "No, I'm just a terrestrial, Really." defense.

But yes, mere mortals are not known for leaping "tall buildings in a single bound" :P
    You could also claim to be the god-blooded child of some air spirit.
    Destroyah wrote:
    The god stops of the middle of disparaging Wu's liniage to look up at the little man on the rooftop
    Kes is a girl. :P

If the rest of you guys want this to be more combaty just let me know and I'll have Kes start to make incredibly outlandish suggestions to piss the god off. Alternatively just attack him, if it comes to a fight between the god and an exalt she'll side with the exalt.

Also, judging by the villager's reactions to this it seems like a common occurrence.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Last Son wrote: »
    If the rest of you guys want this to be more combaty just let me know and I'll have Kes start to make incredibly outlandish suggestions to piss the god off.

If you did that Deadly Shadow might start to have second thoughts about helping Kes. He has no problem killing people who need to be killed, but being an moronic argumentative blowhard isn't quite enough to earn someone the death sentence :)

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    If the rest of you guys want this to be more combaty just let me know and I'll have Kes start to make incredibly outlandish suggestions to piss the god off.

If you did that Deadly Shadow might start to have second thoughts about helping Kes. He has no problem killing people who need to be killed, but being an moronic argumentative blowhard isn't quite enough to earn someone the death sentence :)

It wouldn't really be a death sentence, more like a time-out. I assume that the god of a major river would be powerful enough to have a sanctum in which to regenerate should we beat him hard enough to force him to dematerialize.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

It wouldn't really be a death sentence, more like a time-out. I assume that the god of a major river would be powerful enough to have a sanctum in which to regenerate should we beat him hard enough to force him to dematerialize.

Would the average person know this? Deadly Shadow doesn't have any of this skool thing.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Kes is a girl. :P

I should pay more attention, but I fixed the offending sentence.

Also, if you guys could either send me a PM of character stats, or post a link to the relavent posts, I'll make a team roster in the first IC post.

For everybody's convenience (but mostly mine.)
    Also, judging by the villager's reactions to this it seems like a common occurrence.

... Mmmm, could be. :wink:

I'll be honest, I've got vague ideas of where I want to take this, but I let the details fall where they may.
    Seems to work better for me then planning everything down to the Nth degree.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Would the average person know this? Deadly Shadow doesn't have any of this skool thing.
    Hmm, probably not. I imagine most gods would like to keep the fact that damaging their sanctum is required for killing them something of a secret.

Also, if you guys could either send me a PM of character stats, or post a link to the relavent posts, I'll make a team roster in the first IC post.

For everybody's convenience (but mostly mine.)
    Name: Kestrial (Kes-tree-uhl)
    Concept: Defender of the meek.
    Caste: Twilight
    Motivation: The destruction of The Guild.
    Anima: A twisting pattern of shining red and deep purple.

Attributes:
    Mental(Primary)-Perception(●●●●), Intelligence(●●●●), Wits(●●●)
    Physical(Secondary)-Dexterity(●●●●●), Strength(●●●), Stamina(●●)
    Social(Tertiary)-Charisma(●●●●), Manipulation(●), Appearance(●●)

Abilities:
    Caste and Favored
    Athletics(●●●)
    Craft-Wood(●●●)
    Integrity(●●●)
    Investigation(●●)[Library Research(●●)]
    Linguistics(●●)|Riverspeak | Low Realm | Old Realm|
    Lore(●●●)[The First Age(●●)]
    Medicine(●●●●)
    Melee(●●●●●)[Quarterstaffs(●●)]
    Occult(●●●)
    Presence(●●●)[Persuasion(●●)]

Other
    Resistance(●●)
    Survival(●●)

Background:
    Artifact(●●):[Orichalcum Wrackstaff](Staff of Corruption’s Bane)
    Artifact(●●):[Orichalcum Lamellar]{Secret of Autumn}
    Manse(●):[Stone of Healing](+3 to medicine rolls)
    Resources(●●):

Charms:
    First Melee Excellency
    One Weapon, Two Blows
    Dipping Swallow Defense
    Bulwark Stance
    Fivefold Bulwark Stance
    Heavenly Guardian Defense(Temperance Flaw)
    Ox-Body Technique(-1,-2,-2)
    Second Medicine Excellency
    Contagion-Curing Touch
    Graceful Crane Stance

Virtues:
    Compassion(●●), Conviction(●●), Temperance(●●●●), Valor(●)

Virtue Flaw: Contempt of the Virtuous

Essence: ●●
    Willpower: ●●●●● ●
    Personal Essence: 12
    Peripheral Essence: 29 – 8 committed
    Health Levels: 1|-0, 3|-1, 4|-2, 1|-4, 1|incap

Possessions
    Staff of Corruption’s Bane: A dark-red wood staff bound and capped with Orichalcum.
    Secret of Autumn: Plates of Orichalcum sewn together with black leather strips.
    Stone of Healing: Mottled green and brown, it is set into the center of the Staff of Purity.
    Small dagger, which she uses as a scalpel.
    Satchel containing common herbs and bandages.

Combat Info
    DDV: 3
    PDV: 8
    Hardness: 6L/6B
    Soak: 10A/11L/13B
    Staff of Purity: Speed-6, Accuracy-14, Damage-12B/2, Rate-3
    DMDV: 5
    PMDV: 5

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Character Sheet:
    Deadly Shadow
    Night Caste Assassin
    Motivation: Create a just empire comparable in power to the Realm
    Anima Banner: Silver hooded figure with piercing golden eyes

Deadly Shadow worked as an assassin under a Magistrate who continued his task of policing the Northern Threshold even after the Scarlet Empress disappeared. With the Empress gone however, the Magistrate found it harder and harder to carry out his judgments, so he recruited assassins as Archons and continued operating as a vigilante leader. One day the family of a man he killed trapped him and killed him, along with most of his Archons. Deadly Shadow managed to escape and make his way back to the Magistrate's base where he was visited with Solar Exaltation. He has vowed to continue his former master's work of bringing justice to the Realm.

Attributes:
    Physical: Strength ●●●, Dexterity ●●●●●, Stamina ●●●
    Social: Charisma ●, Manipulation ●●●●, Appearance ●●
    Mental: Perception ●●●●, Intelligence ●●, Wits ●●●

Abilities:
    Dawn:
    *Archery ●●● (Power Bows ●●)
    *Melee ●●

Night:
    Athletics ●●
    Awareness ●●●●
    Dodge ●●●●
    Larceny ●●●
    Stealth ●●●

Zenith:
    *Integrity ●●
    * Presence ●●
    Resistance ●
    Survival ●●

Eclipse:
    Linguistics ●● (Low Realm, Skytongue(Native), Riverspeak)
    Socialize ●

Twilight:
    Craft (Water) ● (Poisons ●●)
    * Investigation ●●

Charms:
    First Excellency (Archery), Third Excellency (Stealth),
    Graceful Crane Stance, Lock-Opening Touch, There is No Wind, Easily Overlooked Presence Method, Reflex Sidestep Technique, Seven Shadow Evasion (flaw: Conviction), Shadow Over Water
    Ox-Body Technique (1*-1, 2*-2)

Virtues:
    Compassion ●●, Conviction ●●●●, Temperance ●, Valor ●●●
    Virtue Flaw: Heart of Flint
    The characters heart hardens to all emotion, causing him to act considering only efficiency. His reduced tact imposes a two-die penalty on all Social rolls for the rest of the day.
    Limit Break Condition: The character witnesses injustice he cannot effectively prevent.

Willpower ●●●●● ●●
    Essence ●●
    Personal Pool: 13 total, 13 available
    Peripheral Pool: 31 total, 8 committed, 22 available

Backgrounds:
    Contacts ●●
    Resources ●●
    Artifact (Breastplate) ●
    Artifact (Long Powerbow) ●●●
    Manse ●●

Health Levels:
    1/-0 3/-1 4/-2 1/-4 1/Incapacitated

Relevant Possessions:
    Orichalcum Breastplate "Take me up" (Soak +8L/+6B, Hardness 3L/3B, Attune 2)
    Orichalcum Long Powerbow "Lay me aside" (Speed 5, Accuracy +3, Damage +6L, Rate 3, Range 400, Attune 6)
    Gemstone of Surface Thoughts (socketed in Powerbow)
    Exceptional Lockpicks (+1 to Larceny)
    Coral Snake Venom
    Knives: Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage +2L, Defense 0, Rate 3

Manse:
    Located high in the northern mountains, the Tower of Golden Dreams was once a Solar before it was abandoned. The tight winding stairs leading up to the tower end abruptly twenty feet below the tower, with the final approach being a tricky vertical climb -- it was not built to accommodate visitors. The ground floor contains the main hall, dining room, the kitchen and several withdrawing rooms. These rooms show signs of recent occupation, as the tower's remote location has made it an ideal hideout for bandits, and most recently a vigilante magistrate. The second floor is the barracks, where the Solars and their men would have slept. This area has been left almost entirely undisturbed as most of the rooms are sealed by First Age wards. The stairway continues up past several more sealed floors before opening up onto the roof of the tower, which commands an excellent view of the surrounding countryside.

Deadly Shadow's breastplate and powerbow were found in one of the rooms on the second floor. Although previously sealed, it clicked open as he approached. The room looked as though the previous owner had left in haste, perhaps leaving his spare equipment behind. Like their current owner, Deadly Shadow's breastplate and powerbow are purely functional, hardly betraying their artifact nature except for their golden sheen. Inscribed on them are their names "Take me up" and "Lay me aside", reminding the Solar they should not hesitate to put themselves in danger, but should be slow to take a life -- although Deadly Shadow doesn't really agree with this philosophy.

Condensed combat stats:
    Join Battle(Wits + Awareness): 8
    Parry DV (Knives): 4 (Dexterity + Melee)/2
    Dodge DV: 6 (Dexterity + Dodge + Essence)/2
    Soak: 8A/9L/9B Hardness: 3L/3B

Health Levels: 1/-0 3/-1 4/-2 1/-4 1/Incapacitated

Attacks:
    Bow (Broadhead arrows): Speed 5, Accuracy 13, Damage: 9L Rate: 3 Range: 400 ft.
    Bow (Target arrows): Speed 5, Accuracy 13, Damage: 7L (Piercing) Rate: 3 Range 400ft.
    Knives: Speed: 5, Accuracy 7, Damage: 5L Rate: 3
    These numbers are totals: Accuracy = Dexterity+Ability+Weapon Accuracy, Damage=Strength+Weapon Damage

Essence:
    Personal Pool: 13 total, 13 available
    Peripheral Pool: 31 total, 8 committed, 22 available

Willpower: 7

Edit: Also, Deadly Shadow is just watching and waiting... I'm not posting IC because I'm not doing anything, not because I'm inactive... If there's a battle, he'll jump into action though.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    My latest post is likely the last thing Kes will say to the God since Cikala and Crow should be arriving soon with the captain. Though she feels the punishment far outweighs the crime, she is currently content to let the God kill Wu. This will change if the god attacks any of the civilians, or if Kes notices that any of the people fighting the god are fellow Exalts.(Cikala assuming war form, anima flaring, ect.)
    Preemptive roll to spot Crow's caste mark when he arrives.
    [10,3,7] = 3 successes Wow, I was totally expecting to fail that.

So I guess roll Kes' join-battle if/when Crow engages the god. Or if someone else does something to reveal their exalted-ness prior.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    So my caste mark is glittering as long as the charm lasts? which would be the whole scene?

also Brody, your a bold kid.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    The caste mark glitters for up to an hour after the essence expenditure, so it's still glittering.

And a 'scene' is a fairly loose unit of time. It can be as long as a large battle, or as short as a noontime meeting in a local tea house.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Questions:
    1) How do unexpected attacks work with flurries? Are all the attacks in the flurry considered unexpected, or only the first one?
    2) If I spend, for example, 8m on First (Archery) Excellency from my peripheral pool, I only have to spend 1m to prevent my anima from flaring, correct?

Also,
    destroyah, your most recent IC post left me confused... aren't we just waiting to hear what the god has in mind for Wu?

Papillon on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Name: Cikala Pahi
    Concept: Sonic the Lunar
    Player: lonelyahava
    Motivation: To Assist the Solars in regaining and retaining power; to ensure the Lunar's proper place besides the Solars
    Aspect: Full Moon
    Anima: Giant blue porcupine, standing on hind paws, front paws wrapping protectively around Cikala's shoulders surrounded by glowing silver spikes
    Spirit Shape: porcupine
    Tell: black hair with vibrant blue tips that manifest as blue tipped fur/quills/feathers/etc

Attributes

+Strength 3
    +Dexterity 5
    +Stamina 3
    Charisma 2
    Manipulation 3
    Appearance 2
    Perception 3
    *Intelligence 4
    Wits 3

Abilities

*Archery 3
    Athletics 3
    Awareness 2
    Linguistics 2
    Dodge 3
    Medicine 3
    Martial Arts 3
    Thrown 2
    Stealth 2
    *Survival 2

Backgrounds

Familiar 2
    Heart's Blood 2
    Artifact 2
    Artifact 1

Charms

Second Dexterity Excellency
    Finding the Needles Eye
    Second Stamina Excellency
    Bruis Relief Method
    Relentless Lunar Fury
    Wasp Sting Blur

Knacks
    Humble Mouse Shape
    Hybrid Body Arrangement
    Deadly Beastman Transformation

Virtues
    Compassion 2 Temperance 2
    Conviction 2 Valor 3

Willpower

Essence 3

Personal 13
    Peripheral 34
    Committed

Anima

A very large porcupine standing on hind legs and wrapping protective front paws around Cikala's shoulders.

Virtue Flaw

Lone Wolf

Experience

Beastiary
    Hawk
    Wolf
    Python
    Deer
    Fox
    Owl

Artifact
    Moonsilver Short Powerbow (artifact 2)
    Short Powerbows require the wielder to commit 4 motes of essence. They have a setting for a single hearthstone.
    Speed 6
    Accuracy +3
    Damage +2L
    Rate 2
    Range 350
    Minimums 0
    Attune 2
    Cost 4
    Tags 2, B

Quiver of Luna's Changing Moods (artifact 1)
    A quiver of arrows that never empties. But the supply of arrows changes from type of arrow depending on lunar cycle, and the regenration takes place over a period of time, as opposed to being instantaneous, one new arrow is created every hour, up to the maximum of 30 arrows. Arrows must be stored within the quiver, if they are removed from the quiver, and not in use with a bow (within a half-hours time) then the arrow dissappears. The regeneration also does not work during the five day period surrounding the new moon.
    Full Moon Cycle-- Frog Crotch Arrows
    Str+4 dmg + weapon bonus; Targets Lethal Soak from armor is doubled

Gibbous Moon Cycle-- Target Arrows
    Str +0+Weapon; Piercing; lethal soak of target's armor is halved, rounded down

Half Moon Cycle-- Broadhead Arrows
    Str +2+Weapon dmg

Crescent Moon Cycle-- Fowling Arrow
    Str+2+Weapon Bashing

New Moon Cycle-- No new arrows reliant upon whatever arrows are left from the previous cycles.

Familiar
    Fox

Bonus points:
    +1 Essence (10)
    Wasp Sting Blur (5)

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Questions:
    1) How do unexpected attacks work with flurries? Are all the attacks in the flurry considered unexpected, or only the first one?
    2) If I spend, for example, 8m on First (Archery) Excellency from my peripheral pool, I only have to spend 1m to prevent my anima from flaring, correct?

Also,
    destroyah, your most recent IC post left me confused... aren't we just waiting to hear what the god has in mind for Wu?

1) I think if the target does not expect an attack, then a flurry of attacks would catch him/her unawares as well.

2) Yes

Also, My apologies, but that is exactly what is happening. I'll try to keep things focused more on the players in the future (Or resolve an NPC conversation in a single post..) :)

Working on next IC to move it along.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Name: Victorious Crow of the Perfect Sky
    Concept: Assassin
    Caste: Night
    Motivation: To become the greatest Assassin in all of Creation
    Anima:A giant shadowy bird taking flight with glowing Golden Eyes

Attributes:
    Physical(Primary)-Dexterity(●●●●●), Strength(●●●), Stamina(●●●)
    Mental(Secondary)-Perception(●●●), Intelligence(●●), Wits(●●●●)
    Social(Tertiary)-Charisma(●●), Manipulation(●●●), Appearance(●●)

Abilities:
    Caste and Favored
    Athletics(●●●●)
    Awareness(●●●)
    Dodge(●●●●)
    Larceny(●)
    Presence(●●●)
    Martial Arts(●●●)
    Resistance(●●●)
    Stealth(●●●)
    Occult(●●●)
    Integrity(●●●)

Background:
    Artifact Orichalcum Razor Claw ●
    Artifact Orichalcum Razor Claw ●
    Artifact Orichalcum Breastplate●
    Artifact Heathstone Amulet ●
    Manse Windhands Gemstone ●●●

Charms:
    Monkey Leap Technique
    FirstAwareness Excellency
    Keen Sight Technique
    Shadow Over Water
    Seven Shadow Evasion
    Ox-Body technique
    Iron Fist Technique
    Thunderclap Rush Technique
    Dragon Coil Technique
    Terrestrial Circle Magic
    One Thousand Birds

Virtue:
    Compassion(●), Conviction(●●●●), Temperance(●), Valor(●●●)

Virtue Flaw: Heart of Flint:

Intimacies

Essence: 3
    Willpower:8
    Personal Essence:17
    Peripheral Essence:38 -9 commited = 29
    Health Levels:

Bonus Points: 15/15

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I think we're still waiting to hear Wu's response to the god's offer. Well, besides "Yes sir, whatever you say sir." In the meantime Kes is going to corner Crow somewhere to talk, and since I think Crovaxan said that Crow will protect the captain it gives Kes a conveniently excuse to go along to Ananos.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    So as a night caste i can spend 1m to hide my display, can i spend that retroactively? like right now that last son brought my attention to it.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Normally, No. You would spend the extra motes when activating the Charm in question.

But I'll let you do it this time.

I'm letting you off with a warning. :wink:

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    it's all good, I'll leave it glowing.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Arg, what is Kes supposed to say "Hi I think we're both reborn demi-gods destined to reshape the face of creation. How ya been?"

Last Son on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    How about, 'hey! you got something glowing there. I learned how to do that trick too!"

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Yep, my character is going to do some more sitting here, so no IC post from me until the god goes back to his river -- I've done enough monologuing in this standoff to last me a while :)

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Sorry for the double post, but...

Crovaxan, my character would not have told you he was Exalted, and doesn't put on showy displays, so I'm not sure how you would know my character was Exalted. Also, he's always in careful control of his anima, so he doesn't let his caste-mark glow unless he's going to spend enough motes that his anima banner flares, at which point you can't discern his identity anyway (Night caste anima power).

It's possible your character made my character at some point in the past, but if so Deadly Shadow almost certainly doesn't know it.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    well i wasn't going to make him KNOW you guys were exalted, just have him assume since your taking such proactive stances against the god while everyone else seems to mind their own business.

Unless people talk to gods all the time in this setting?

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Oh, that's OK then.

I'm not sure if your character can see me though -- I'm stealthily hidden around a corner, and I have Easily Overlooked Presence Method active. EOPM means you can't even roll to try to spot me unless you have a two dice bonus from circumstance to spot me.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Papillon, I know you're playing a super-sneaksy assassin. but you could interact some more with the other characters, in the future.

So far as I can tell, nobody knows you've been watching this entire scene. And you've said about three sentences so far. I'm not saying you have to be Talky McTalkerson, but a little dialog goes a long way.

You can still be sneaky and assassin'y without being uncommunicative. I'm not berating you or telling you how to play your character, just trying to offer some advice, unsolicited as it is.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    alright ill edit it to just say three people.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png