As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360)

13»

• Options
    Kris_xKKris_xK Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thanks for the invites, sorry I couldnt join had company over. Next time however.... prepare to witness the power of Magneto.

Kris_xK on
    calvinhobbessleddingsig2.gif
  • Options
    DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Accualt wrote: »
    Ah, too bad I just picked up M:UA for the ps3, if I knew there was going to be a 360 game on I would have got one for my 360 instead.

If there is any chance of taking it back, or trading it in for the 360 version without losing much/any money, do it. The 360 version gets 8 more characters if you buy the Gold version or pay the $10 to DL them from Live. Also, based on reviews, the 360 version runs better.

Earlier in the thread I pointed out new it is $30 for the Gold edition or $15 used for the regular version on 360. I don't know what the PS3 version costs.

I do notice a bit of framerate stuttering in the PS3 version early on. I don't think I can trade it in, I not only got it used from blockbuster, but the only real reason I got it was because it was buy one, get one half-priced on used ps3 games. I really only wanted motor storm, and of all the ps3 games there, Ultimate Alliance was the only one that I wanted at the price.

Dissociater on
  • Options
    PrecursorPrecursor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So... what's going on?

Precursor on
    Quashdom.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Are we playing today s3rial?

Precursor on
    Quashdom.png
  • Options
    muninnmuninn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Precursor wrote: »
    Are we playing today s3rial?

I was wondering the same.

muninn on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Okay so here's my last try.

Are we going to try to get a game going this week?

Precursor on
    Quashdom.png
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Weekend for sure. I'm almost done with the story but I'm willing to throw down with Spiderwoman, Iceman or Deadpool.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    jaredburtonjaredburton Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Hey, any chance I can get in? I tried earlier, but it was kind of a slideshow.

jaredburton on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'm pretty free this week, so I'm up for a game.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Can anybody host in hard mode? I haven't beaten the game so I don't have access to it.

Precursor on
    Quashdom.png