As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Chat 2.4

• Options
    LineNoizLineNoiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Kunohara wrote: »
    Can you guys stop talking about your crazy American cities and talk about azeroth cities, like how Undercity is the best horde city. There I said it.
    How come Undercity has 5 quarters?

LineNoiz on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Can you guys stop talking about your crazy American cities and talk about azeroth cities, like how Undercity is the best horde city. There I said it.

Silvermoon would like to have a word with you.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    Damnit.

I'm planning to go back to school.... an art school.

You will attract many a queen.

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Now that Thunder Bluff doesn't also knock you off your mount as you go through those little side buildings my appreciation for it has grown.

riz on
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Damnit.

Maybe the school I want to go to is prestigious enough to not have queens trying to be friendly with me at every turn?

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Pfft, Silvermoon got attacked and half of it is gone. I don't see half of the Undercity in ruins.

Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    riz wrote: »
    Now that Thunder Bluff doesn't also knock you off your mount as you go through those little side buildings my appreciation for it has grown.

Haha, how long has that been the case? For the longest time, I've been jumping off the side rail instead of going inside(there's not a lot of room for error lest you fall off the plateau).
    Pfft, Silvermoon got attacked and half of it is gone. I don't see half of the Undercity in ruins.

:lol:

Septus on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Damnit.

Maybe the school I want to go to is prestigious enough to not have queens trying to be friendly with me at every turn?

Well, Art High School was going to be crazy. Essentially every department was fucking insane and had their stereotypes and cliques.

Watch out for dancers and Theater kids.

Art College is probably normal, but Art School Confidential said differently.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Son...I don't know how to break this to you....but your friends...go to a school of idiots. Also a place with so much concentrated gayness that the people of San Fransisco would tell them to tone it down a little.

Yeah, but I don't care about the school, luckily. I've met all three of them, and they're good folks. One married couple and another guy (who is also married, but his wife doesn't play WoW, though she is awesome none the less), and they've all proven to be trustworthy and loyal, in my experience.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Forar has sex with married couples.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    LineNoiz wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a joke, but you do know that there's more than one definition to "quarter," right?
    How about the top half?

And yea, Undercity is great now that you can ride a mount inside. I don't particularly like it for aesthetics, but it's simple and utilitarian so it's always my destination when I port back to Azeroth.

Bama on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Septus wrote: »
    I don't think you can outgay San Fran. That gay seeps into the Berkeley Hills (But stays well away from Oakland)

You can. The repressed homosexuality of the Aggie Corp has so much sexual tension that it wouldn't shock me to find out that spontaneous orgies happen.

Imagine the "Militantly anti-gay guy who everyone knew hung out at rest stops" kid you went to school with. Now populate an entire school with clones of him.

Thoma is totally exaggerating here.

No, not really.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Not yet I don't.

Married bi-sexual women could be fun.

And hey, it's Canada, so it has a non-0 chance of happening!

*does a little dance*

Forar on
  • Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    As long as it's mutually consentual it's all gravy, baby.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I don't think you can outgay San Fran. That gay seeps into the Berkeley Hills (But stays well away from Oakland)

You can. The repressed homosexuality of the Aggie Corp has so much sexual tension that it wouldn't shock me to find out that spontaneous orgies happen.

Imagine the "Militantly anti-gay guy who everyone knew hung out at rest stops" kid you went to school with. Now populate an entire school with clones of him.

No, not really.

You're literally the first person I've ever known to speak about this seriously. The Aggie friends I know and the people they describe to me seem pretty much just like Texas Tech students. Oftentimes assholes, and jock/frat boys and maybe rural kids, but never closet homosexuals on a massive scale.

Septus on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Forar wrote: »

Not yet I don't.

*does a little dance*

There are pluses and minuses to married women.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a joke, but you do know that there's more than one definition to "quarter," right?
    So I'm either not funny or retarded... I'm not sure which one to pick.

LineNoiz on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Can't it be both?

Bama on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    So I'm either not funny or retarded... I'm not sure which one to pick.

To be fair most retarded people aren't intentionally funny.

It's kind of a win.

edit: All this talk of gay people and gay colleges makes me glad my college is populated by gangsters and the gutter trash they attract.

420!

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    edited April 2008

No, not really.

You're literally the first person I've ever known to speak about this seriously. The Aggie friends I know and the people they describe to me seem pretty much just like Texas Tech students. Oftentimes assholes, and jock/frat boys and maybe rural kids, but never closet homosexuals on a massive scale.

It's a combination of a couple of things and while I am exaggerating to a degree, I would be willing to put money on the percentage of corp members who are gay being significantly higher the normal population. The aggression levels and anti-gay stuff that gets spewed tends to be extremely high. That level of aggression isn't that normal in males of that age if they are getting laid.

Texas isn't a gay friendly state to begin with, and A&M takes it to an extreme.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Halfmex wrote: »
    As long as it's mutually consentual it's all gravy, baby.

Don't even start him on the gravy

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Not yet I don't.

*does a little dance*

I mean a pair of them, married to each other.

Forar on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I go to A&M, and while most of the Corps is pretty much useless idiots, I don't think many of them are really gay.

captaink on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Oh God, not even crappy social network sites are safe! D:

untitled-10.jpg

Tav on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Not yet I don't.

*does a little dance*

More fun in theory then in practice unless you're drunk.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008

Not yet I don't.

*does a little dance*
    Nah, it's fine sober. Everyone's just got to be laid back and still understand the concept of boundaries.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Nah, it's fine sober. Everyone's just got to be laid back and still understand the concept of boundaries.

The trick with that is finding of people really can handle the boundaries. It's never ended well for me.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I hope to experience that awkwardness one day.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Not yet I don't.

*does a little dance*

*begins taking notes*

Anyway, 20 minutes until work is done, 3 hours to meander home and unwind, and then 4 hours of Brutallus, hopefully Felmyst, and/or assorted dailies (since I'll probably sit out for Felmyst, assuming we get that far).

Forar on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    The trick with that is finding of people really can handle the boundaries. It's never ended well for me.
    Oh yeah, definitely. It's absolutely not something to just hop into on a whim, that's for sure. Any of the spontaneous type of stuff like that that I've seen has ended poorly for pretty much everyone involved.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Man, I can barely satisfy one women (and I'm probably being overly generous there). Two womens would probably make me cry.

LineNoiz on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Man, I can barely satisfy one women (and I'm probably being overly generous there). Two womens would probably make me cry.

It's not that bad, quite often you'll have help.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

ITT Thomam describes his many sexual experiences.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Yep. They won't be standing around waiting for you to drop the hammer; they're plenty happy to take care of things on their own.

Halfmex on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Thoma is a playa

LineNoiz on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Once, long ago I was an active young man. And then I got married and got boring. Then I got divorced and stayed boring.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

It's not that bad, quite often you'll be stuck in the corner, just watching them.

?

Septus on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

It's not that bad, quite often you'll be stuck in the corner, just watching them.

?

Carpe Penis.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Well duh, but that's less than optimal in that situation.

That being said...I'd take it.

Septus on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Anyway, 20 minutes until work is done, 3 hours to meander home and unwind, and then 4 hours of Brutallus, hopefully Felmyst, and/or assorted dailies (since I'll probably sit out for Felmyst, assuming we get that far).

And this is why you'll never get it on with those two married women?

Man, I remember a time very recently when I just knew of Thoma as "one of those guys whose forum name starts with Thom-- and plays a prot paladin." How things changed!

riz on
This discussion has been closed.