Options

Main Site PROBLEMS

WolandWoland Registered User regular
Is anyone else experiencing major problems when they try to view the main Penny Arcade page? For a couple of days now I have been experiencing EXTREME slow downs when I try to view it and now, when I try to load the page, all I get is a bunch of un-loaded pages and the PAX banner (which looks fine, for some reason). I was just wondering if I was the only one who was getting this problem or if it was somehow bigger than just me.

Oh, now that I look at it, all of my "Smilies" and a bunch of the tool icons on THIS page don't load as well. Is there something wrong with the PA server? Does it just hate me? I will gladly make a sacrifice unto it if that would help. You know, a lamb, or something.

Woland on

• Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    Woland wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing major problems when they try to view the main Penny Arcade page? For a couple of days now I have been experiencing EXTREME slow downs when I try to view it and now, when I try to load the page, all I get is a bunch of un-loaded pages and the PAX banner (which looks fine, for some reason). I was just wondering if I was the only one who was getting this problem or if it was somehow bigger than just me.

Oh, now that I look at it, all of my "Smilies" and a bunch of the tool icons on THIS page don't load as well. Is there something wrong with the PA server? Does it just hate me? I will gladly make a sacrifice unto it if that would help. You know, a lamb, or something.
    There are several threads about it and they're aware.

Satan. on
  • Options
    WolandWoland Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Danka.

Woland on