Options

Bring Blackout to PAX

2»

• Options
    collinccollinc Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Wow, I just listened to them. Talk about my new favorite band. I pre-ordered 8 albums that one day could come out.

collinc on
    Free cake. Inquire within.
  • Options
    sakanasakana Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ugh, oh man. I heard just the music at first and I thought, "Well okay, their musicianship isn't quite there yet, but it could be, you know, not ear-bleedingly bad." And then they started singing. Jesus Christ.

sakana on
  • Options
    Black Out BandBlack Out Band Registered User new member
    edited April 2008
    Thanks for the feedback but have you guys got nothing better to to than bang on a bunch of 12 year olds who spend most of their free time practicing music and have one of the best bands our age and who also can probably whip your butts at video games, you name it.

How many of you make good enough grades to get permission to stay up for the midnight release of the latest stuff. Oh I forgot, you probably crawl out your window cause you're up all night tied to your keyboard.

Are you so lost in your games you cant see our hit song Video games is tongue in cheek take off on your, and ours, favorite past time. We wrote the song cause that's what we would rather do - play video games!!!

Black Out Band on
  • Options
    NorthNorth Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    lawl

North on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Eh... in truth, we deserved that... well, I shouldn't speak for anyone else, so at least I deserved that. I'm too old to be picking on 12 year olds (not to mention mocking people behind their backs in general), as bad as I felt the music was and as humorous as the responses were.

The thought never occurred to me that they'd actually hear the criticism... I certainly wouldn't have criticized a 12 year old in real life like that. The internet has a funny way of making everything seem anonymous and impersonal. Didn't really think of it as mocking a 12 year old until they actually heard about it.

If it helps... we're not fans of your music by any stretch of the imagination, but we're also not members of your target audience. Keep working at it, you'll likely get better as you get older.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited April 2008
    Okay, I think that's a sign that this has gone far enough.

Thread closed. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.