As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

TIME MACHINE BUT THE OTHER WAY - 2018

• VorusVorus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Hmm. I imagine casually dating millionares.

there was an ad in my university's newspaper recently about a millionaire seeking an open-minded, athletic life partner who is tired of working and loves being bought expensive things.

this wasn't in the personals, it was a full-page advertisement

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Mysst wrote: »
    Hmm. I imagine casually dating millionares.

I wouldn't, unless you plan on getting pirated.

Millionare pirates.

We'll see in ten years.
    :winky:

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Vorus, give me the number in 3 years. If that doesn't pan out, me and Mysst will be sailing the ocean together on our solid gold pirate ship.

Muse Among Men on
    edited April 2008
    I would give you the number, but I am posting from my solid gold laptop from the back of my t-rex as we speak

the ad didn't say he was looking for a woman and I am tired of working!

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Vorus, no!!! I thought we were e-friends :(

Muse Among Men on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    hey wow it sure is awesome to be in the fu--
    mushroom-cloud.jpg

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited April 2008
    Fuck, my condo!

Muse Among Men on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    g post shoe

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
    edited April 2008
    ok tell you what

In a couple of years, I will poison him, get all the money and then post a new ad on SE++

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION IS GOING TO WIPE OUT NEW YORK CITY

LET'S BAND TOGETHER TO STOP IT

150cc on
  • General NemoGeneral Nemo The Mighty Shame Church for DogsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Where I want to be: Working for Privateer Press in a nice cozy office with a view.

Where I'll probably be: Working a shitty job in Tucson for the rest of my life.

General Nemo on
    edited April 2008
    Vorus, deal. We can buy that time-machine I saw in Target.

@ 150: we should tie ourselves to trees, that'll teach the future.

Muse Among Men on
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I want to be cremated.

But not just any cremation.

I wanna have my body launched into the sun.

SirToasty on
    edited April 2008
    You intend to die in 10 years?

Muse Among Men on
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    150cc wrote: »

Defeating Sylar with snark and internet memes

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • General NemoGeneral Nemo The Mighty Shame Church for DogsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    SirToasty wrote: »
    I want to be cremated.

But not just any cremation.

I wanna have my body launched into the sun.

That's pretty rad.

General Nemo on
    edited April 2008
    Ha, nuclear explosions on land have no effect on the thieving Captain Mysst!

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    monsterror wrote: »
    I wanna be a high school creative writing teacher.

I know this is from like a million pages ago, but did you take creative writing in high school? Did you read some of the shit that those kids wrote?

Why would you do that to yourself?

CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2008
    150cc wrote: »

Defeating Sylar with snark and internet memes

Just throw his mother at him and a vortex of horrible acting will consume them both.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
    edited April 2008
    You intend to die in 10 years?
    No I was just putting that out there. I think it would be pretty cool. If I am gonna die it is because I become the worlds best broadswordsman and am eventually bested by my own son who I leave with his godmother as a child and he embarks on a quest to find me and take revenge but I tell him that I did it so he would become the greatest broadswordsman ever.

It'll be awesome.

THERE CAN BE ONLY OOOOOOOOOOONE!

SirToasty on
    edited April 2008
    Best death I've heard in a long time.

I want to die in a high-stakes game of poker. Suddenly someone shoots up and blasts me clean through the heart, but not before I put down the winning hind and save the orphanage.

Also, I die looking fly in an evening gown.

Muse Among Men on
    edited April 2008
    Skydiving with my pack full of ball bearings.

Or crashing my personal spaceship into a financial building.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited April 2008
    Mine's gonna happen on an enormous rickety wooden bridge spanning a mile-deep chasm.

SirToasty on
    edited April 2008

I want to die in a high-stakes game of poker. Suddenly someone shoots up and blasts me clean through the heart, but not before I put down the winning hand and save the orphanage.

This is the best death.

General Nemo on
    edited April 2008

I want to die in a high-stakes game of poker. Suddenly someone shoots up and blasts me clean through the heart, but not before I put down the winning hand and save the orphanage.

This is the best death.

Oh thank you. I've been working on it for months now. I die a hero and my corpse isn't in bad shape.

Muse Among Men on
    edited April 2008

This is the best death.

Oh thank you. I've been working on it for months now. I die a hero and my corpse isn't in bad shape.

In an evening gown, ready to be buried. Chock you full of sawdust and be done with it.

General Nemo on
    edited April 2008

This is the best death.

In an evening gown, ready to be buried. Chock you full of sawdust and be done with it.

"If you ruin the makeup with that sawdust I will eat your grandbabies RAWR!"

Muse Among Men on
    edited April 2008
    I imagine myself having a beard to end all beards during the battle with my son. He eventually runs me through the heart.

It's gonna be fucking rad. Everyone should come.

SirToasty on
    edited April 2008
    I imagine myself having a beard to end all beards during the battle with my son. He eventually runs me through the heart.

He should run you through the beard. It will be the source of your dueling prowess.

General Nemo on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

Get some hotdogs and some brews and hell lets make this an afternoon to remember.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited April 2008
    I'll attend, don't worry.

Muse Among Men on
    edited April 2008
    First thing's first though.

I need to grow some facial hair.

SirToasty on
    edited April 2008
    First thing's first though.

I need to grow some facial hair.

Maaaan.

Fuck my genes (jeans).

General Nemo on
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I want to die in a shootout with a South American druglord who I've been buying massive amounts of heroin from while working for the CIA.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • HomelessHomeless Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    man if i had a beard i would be the grungiest looking fucker

i really wish i could grow a beard

Homeless on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    in 2018 I hope to be the owner of a small design studio staffed by people much more talented than me, swooping in twice a week to talk shit with my employees and art direct a photoshoot for a big name band album cover, spending most of my time looking after my son and daughter while my wife rehearses for an upcoming symphony.

in 2018 I will probably be a midweight mac-monkey, working at a local newspaper with a boss like Jonah Jameson, going home nightly to look at photos of my widow and ask myself why she had to kill herself 6 months after our wedding.

#pipe on
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    2018 will be 6 years after the zombie apocalypse so either I'll be a zombie or I'll be helping rebuild civilization.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    #pipe wrote: »
    in 2018 I hope to be the owner of a small design studio staffed by people much more talented than me, swooping in twice a week to talk shit with my employees and art direct a photoshoot for a big name band album cover, spending most of my time looking after my son and daughter while my wife rehearses for an upcoming symphony.

in 2018 I will probably be a midweight mac-monkey, working at a local newspaper with a boss like Jonah Jameson, going home nightly to look at photos of my widow and ask myself why she had to kill herself 6 months after our wedding.

jesus christ pipe

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited April 2008
    pipe if she is your widow does that mean you are dead too?

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • A CrowA Crow Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Pipe, that's the darkest shit I've seen in some time

A Crow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]