As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

TIME MACHINE BUT THE OTHER WAY - 2018

12345679»

• J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Vorus wrote: »
    pipe if she is your widow does that mean you are dead too?

dead on the inside

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I figure she got dumped by some guy and settled for me and didn't see any other way out

guess I'm a pessimist?

#pipe on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Man if I could choose a way to die it would be in a large scale accident involving me doing something silly.

Like I'm in a flying squirrel suit and I misjudge something and instantly slam into a cliff or something. Not even have enough time to go "shi-"

Blake T on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    When I become an old man, unable to take care of myself, I will probably just get in the car and drive off a cliff or something. I don't intend to die in a hospital bed, slowly decaying.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    #pipe wrote: »
    I figure she got dumped by some guy and settled for me and didn't see any other way out

guess I'm a pessimist?

she?

potatoe isn't a she

Brolo on
  • 150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    GO TO BED HOMPS

goodness

it's midnight out west

you fellers have school in the morning

150cc on
    edited April 2008
    I am in bed, Dad.

Brolo on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    150cc wrote: »
    GO TO BED HOMPS

goodness

it's midnight out west

you fellers have school in the morning

it's only 10 gosh

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Rolo wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

guess I'm a pessimist?

she?

potatoe isn't a she

pessimist

#pipe on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    It's nothing several thousand dollars and hormone replacement therapy can't fix right hash?

Blake T on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited April 2008
    Bomfunk's Mc - Freestyler is an awesome song.

yes, yes it is.

Tube on
  • ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'm a frighteningly good liar

ascot on
  • SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Bomfunk's Mc - Freestyler is an awesome song.

yes, yes it is.

Is that the one that sounds like "Cheese, straight from the top of my door?"

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Okay, guys, I finally made it. How did everything turn ou...wait, what the fuck did you do?

GDdCWMm.jpg
    RingoJoolandermiscellaneousinsanityFrem
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I died in 2015.

MidniteSCREECH OF THE FARGmiscellaneousinsanity
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Also will we all still be posting on this goddamn forum TEN YEARS FROM NOW?

@Brolo yes, yes you will

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    OlivawJoolanderRaijin QuickfootUnbrokenEvamiscellaneousinsanityIndie WinterDonovan PuppyfuckerFrem
    oh god

what have i done with my life

SnicketysnickOlivawJoolanderRaijin QuickfootUnbrokenEvamiscellaneousinsanityWhippyDonovan PuppyfuckerNitsua
    By 2018, I want to be: I want to have written and published my own art book by then, and actually be making money as an artist. I don't ever see myself with kids, but I could see living in some kind of common-law condo in the city.

By 2018, I will probably be: Sucking cyber-dicks behind the olive hypergarden. More realistically I'm probably going to have work a 9-5 job doing computer tech work or (more optimistically) work doing graphics and advertising for some kind of commercial venture to pay the bills, while I paint and draw in my tiny bachelor's apartment at night.

man so

I have a 9-5 job doing computer tech work, but in a creative/graphics field

never got around to making the art book, as it turns out I prefer money
    I am renting in the city, but got married, and am now looking forward to having a kid?

I give my past prediction a 7/10

SnicketysnickFiendishrabbitUnbrokenEvamiscellaneousinsanitydurandal4532Donovan PuppyfuckerFrem
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    by not predicting it, i was technically correct in believing i had no future

6vjsgrerts6r.png