As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We can't stop here - this is soy country.

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Larlar wrote: »
    I paint myself black and get people to offer me watermelons and fried chicken so I can refuse it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I wish I wasn't jailed

I could sig this so hard

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited April 2008
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I am going to try out for a football team.

what position

The Bat

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    R-really? I didn't know that, Oboro!

EDIT: Mambo!? Why? That is a terrible influence on me, it's not easy understanding all these pre-95 references.

Because the nerd stereotype is so negative and so common that I have done almost everything in my power to avoid it except for not being a nerd. Also I enjoy a lot of other, non-nerdy pursuits. I like to learn, but God help me if I get even close to being a mouthbreather.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    You guys are scaring me. Is being a nerdy girl detrimental? Say it ain't so. SAY IT AINT SO.

EDIT: MAMBO - we nerds have way more fun. And seriously, being a non-nerd means dumbing yourself down. It's no fun. No one gets my Shrodinger's cat jokes and it's frustrating.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    People who know me well know I love shopping. I'm a stereotypical girl. What most people dont realize IRL is that I am a nerd and want to be nerdier. I am trying so hard guys.
    this is the kind of post that nets you Secret PMs of Nefarious Nature

just so you know Muse, if a man offers to put his very nerdy penis inside of you, it does not make you anymore nerdy

it does not do that

She's 15 so she really only has to worry about PMs from dislexic and I think she was getting those before that post anyway
    there are 15 year olds still?

guh

I was hoping the younglings would die out so that when the virus hits it's people of my own age that inherit the world as The Tribe's events come to pass

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    People who know me well know I love shopping. I'm a stereotypical girl. What most people dont realize IRL is that I am a nerd and want to be nerdier. I am trying so hard guys.

There is a Manifest thread out there somewhere that would be perfect for you.

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Nerdy girls are actually kinda hot.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2008
    Zephyr wrote: »
    there's no way i could be a vegetarian

as the only vegetables i get right now are on pizza or in tacos or something

Become one of the first meatarians. We'll take ordinary meats and stuff them with supervitamins to make up for the lack of fruits and vegetables in our diets. Then we'll protest the inhumane treatment of plants and finish off our inauguration by teaching a cow to eat other cows to show that meatarianism is the path evolution intended us to take.

Eventually we'll create PUTA to annoy people on a global scale.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    You guys are scaring me. Is being a nerdy girl detrimental? Say it ain't so. SAY IT AINT SO.
    When I worked in a gaming store, there were five girls that ever came inside.

1) 'Sage.' Tattoos and piercings. Flits between abusive relationships.
    2) 'Raquel.' She has pink hair. She is 22.
    3, 4, 5) We didn't catch their names, but they did try and shoot heroin in the bathroom.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Would someone please send me lensman via PM

150cc on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    And by 'kinda hot' I mean 'doesn't have much to do with appearance, outside of you not weighing 500 pounds or more'

The actual idea behind it is attractive to me, as long as they are still outgoing people

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    look I mean I'm not saying you're definitely going to end up shooting heroin in the bathroom of a store where a bunch of men with neckbeards play Warhammer 40k

but the odds aren't in your favor

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

what position

Most everyone on the team plays multiple positions, but right now I'm aiming for WR/TE or CB/S.

This is a long ways off since I only found out about the team in like January, about a month after the last tryouts. But we went to the first game this weekend and watched and I think I have at least a chance to make the team.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Larlar wrote: »
    Zephyr wrote: »
    there's no way i could be a vegetarian

as the only vegetables i get right now are on pizza or in tacos or something

Become one of the first meatarians. We'll take ordinary meats and stuff them with supervitamins to make up for the lack of fruits and vegetables in our diets. Then we'll protest the inhumane treatment of plants and finish off our inauguration by teaching a cow to eat other cows to show that meatarianism is the path evolution intended us to take.

Eventually we'll create PUTA to annoy people on a global scale.
    larlar you're making me laugh entirely too hard today

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

3, 4, 5) We didn't catch their names, but they did try and shoot heroin in the bathroom.

I walk in Wet Seal fresh. I have gotten odd looks and free magazines.

And there are 13 year old's somewhere (Projeck!). I'm not that young in comparison. And where is this Manifest thread?

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

only if you don't like social retards with body odor to think that you're within their sweaty, pawing grasp

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    You know what, I used to see those kinds of women when I worked in a game store

Usually goth/punk chicks that were overweight and had no social skills or girls who were definitely junkies and usually had children and an asshole boyfriend/husband

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008

And there are 13 year old's somewhere (Projeck!). I'm not that young in comparison. And where is this Manifest thread?

How is Wet Seal inappropriate for you to walk into

150cc on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I dont like guys with Ass-burgers, don't worry.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I think the concept of a member of the opposite sex who is into the same shit you are is just kind of a turn-on by default. As your interests become less and less mainstream, it becomes harder and harder to find a member of the opposite sex who is into the same shit you are, so it becomes more of a turn-on.

A dude who is into model trains probably finds a chick who is into model trains hot. etc.

Captain K on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    well as long as you don't become one of those insufferable grrls

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    You know what bothers me more than anything else? Guys with that 5 year-old swayback posture with their ass sticking into the air

Usually their shirt also stops at their humongous butt, but hangs down below their stomach

God it makes me mad just seeing it

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I find girls that spend most of their time alone, drawing boobies and masturbating frequently super hot.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, I can understand vegetarianism. But vegans?

Them peoples be CRAZY.

I can understand neither because holy shit is meat delicious.

CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Captain K wrote: »
    I think the concept of a member of the opposite sex who is into the same shit you are is just kind of a turn-on by default. As your interests become less and less mainstream, it becomes harder and harder to find a member of the opposite sex who is into the same shit you are, so it becomes more of a turn-on.

A dude who is into model trains probably finds a chick who is into model trains hot. etc.

this phenomenon is why chicks are always into gay guys

the wook on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Math is my worst subject

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    and by "a Manifest thread" I meant one of many threads he has started where nerds (us) talk about shopping for clothes

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    150cc wrote: »

No, I meant I walk into a Gamestop from the Wet-Seal, their tell-tale bags slung across my shoulders. If I've gone somewhere with fruitier bags I hide them.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    slowslow Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Can she knit?

slow on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I find girls that spend most of their time alone, drawing boobies and masturbating frequently super hot.

I like the kind of lesbian they show on late night HBO but doesn't exist in real life

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    the wook wrote: »
    Captain K wrote: »

this phenomenon is why chicks are always into gay guys

shit yeah it is.

Captain K on
  • Options
    chronoboundgearchronoboundgear Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

what position

Most everyone on the team plays multiple positions, but right now I'm aiming for WR/TE or CB/S.

This is a long ways off since I only found out about the team in like January, about a month after the last tryouts. But we went to the first game this weekend and watched and I think I have at least a chance to make the team.

I'm Italian so I can get family members to take out some of the players for you.

Side note: I like girls that wear glasses and/or shot glasses.

chronoboundgear on
    Xbox 360 Tag: Earthbound King

Every fights a food fight when you're a cannibal.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    WoWGrrrl1417

:rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    And why does red hair have to be so attractive when in most cases it is growing out of an unattractive woman

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    And by 'kinda hot' I mean 'doesn't have much to do with appearance, outside of you not weighing 500 pounds or more'

The actual idea behind it is attractive to me, as long as they are still outgoing people

There's this girl I know, she's kinda plain looking.

Then she starts talking about the Venture Bros. and Galactica and her love for Tony Stark.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008

There's this girl I know, she's kinda plain looking.

Then she starts talking about the Venture Bros. and Galactica and her love for Tony Stark.

Tony Stark is an asshole and so is that girl

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    soy is destroying the rainforest. good job, hippsters

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I will fall in love with anyone who enjoys Venture Bros.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I dont like guys with Ass-burgers, don't worry.

Yes but they have ass-burgers so they can't tell

Be nerdy, but keep it on the inside

Wearing any kind of video-game paraphernalia, telling people you play any kind of CCG, tabletop game, or PnP, and god-forbid cosplay all separate you from the pack. You are the wounded, sickly, three-legged gazelle with irritable bowels.

Neckbeards detect vulnerability. It is in fact the reason so many nerds wear them. They are attuned to social awkwardness and low self-esteem.

Do not project these things, even inadvertently.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    150cc wrote: »

No, I meant I walk into a Gamestop from the Wet-Seal, their tell-tale bags slung across my shoulders. If I've gone somewhere with fruitier bags I hide them.

If I were a girl I'd have a blast stealing Fredericks of Hollywood bags or Victorias Secret bags and then walking into Gamestop

150cc on