As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT]urday! In the park! Musta been the fourth of July!

• Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Forbe! wrote: »
    Topically, its never good to ignore your significant other. All you're doing is making it seem as though you don't want to talk about it.

If you call her, and tell her that you want to talk about it, and that you didn't appreciate her behavior, you wont be sending her the message that her behavior is okay.

boy knows his wimmin.

beavotron on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Topically, its never good to ignore your significant other. All you're doing is making it seem as though you don't want to talk about it.

If you call her, and tell her that you want to talk about it, and that you didn't appreciate her behavior, you wont be sending her the message that her behavior is okay.

boy knows his wimmin.

Dear Dr. Forbe,

Thanks. I called, we talked, we worked things out. Everything is OK.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    tim_meadows_the_ladies_man_002.jpg

Yeah, thankyou for your call. I suggest you do it in the butt.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Jesus, have you been taking lessons from Grifter?!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited April 2008
    Make sure that you ask for mind blowing oral sex after you do her in the butt.

Grifter on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    You know AC's policy on ass to mouth.

You never go ass to mouth

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Jesus, have you been taking lessons from Grifter?!

In all seriousness, I'm glad things worked out for you. Took me 3 years in a relationship to learn communication is important.

PS:

I gotta look like Col. Mustard tomorry for a photoshoot.

This girl is redoing clue pieces for metalsmithing, and shes making cards or something for them. What to wear.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    multimoogmultimoog Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I suggest you do it in the butt.

dirtydanny.jpg

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    D}:

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    In other news, Assassin's Creed suh-hucks. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and played it for a few hours before I shook my head in disgust and prepared the disc for its new life as a Second-Hand Stan.

multimoog on
  • Options
    CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    So is this like the new AC Chat theme song?

CyberMonkeytron3000 on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    So is this like the new AC Chat theme song?

moar liek

multimoog on
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    multimoog wrote: »
    In other news, Assassin's Creed suh-hucks. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and played it for a few hours before I shook my head in disgust and prepared the disc for its new life as a Second-Hand Stan.

Really? I was considering trying it on the pc but everyone seems to think the same as you. It's such a wasted opportunity. I love sneaking games and the graphics looked fucking incredible. I am still tempted to try it if it comes right down in price.

Lly on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Lly wrote: »
    multimoog wrote: »

Really? I was considering trying it on the pc but everyone seems to think the same as you. It's such a wasted opportunity. I love sneaking games and the graphics looked fucking incredible. I am still tempted to try it if it comes right down in price.

it's beautiful with a unique play style but oh man is it ever repetitive

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Anyone play Army of Two? How is it?

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    STOP SNOWING! D:

DMAC on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    but it's not snowing!
    it's 9 degrees and sunny!

you're clearly just in the wrong part of canadatown.

beavotron on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited April 2008
    What're you talking about? It's 22 degrees and sunny here!

Grifter on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    It's like 80 here and sunny. I love living on a tropical island!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    Go to hell.

DMAC on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    It's quite nice in London today too. Nice and warm, sunny .... just makes sitting in an office all the more irritating! At least the days are getting longer now so it's still nice after work. To the pub!

Lly on
  • Options
    NeoRedXIIINeoRedXIII Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    55 and partly cloudy. Fuck yes.

NeoRedXIII on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The sun's shining, it feels like spring. Makes me wanna go outside and lounge around, except then I notice I've not cleaned the balcony yet (due to winter). Ugh, nevermind.

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    How much cleaning can a balcony really need? ... dooo eeet and celebrate afterwards with a glass of wine in the sun!

Lly on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    Army of Two is a piece of poop. Assassin's Creed is wonderful. It is repetitive, but it certainly didn't become less fun (for me).

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    bombardier wrote: »
    Army of Two is a piece of poop. Assassin's Creed is wonderful. It is repetitive, but it certainly didn't become less fun (for me).

Yay a positive opinion. Thats all i needed to go blow my petty cash on it :D

And yeah army of two sounds godawful. Watch the zero punctuation review of it. Not that he's the most objective reviewer, but i rarely find myself disagreeing with him on the fundamental points.

Lly on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    If you've played Halo 3/GoW and want to play Army of Two for the co-op experience, pick up the Rainbow Six Vegas games instead. Co-op in a tactical shooter? You'd better believe it's a blast.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

I didn't even get to the part where it got repetitive. I think I only got to the first 'real' mission past the tutorial where you have to chase down a guy to find out who another guy is. But then what do you do when you GET to the guy? The game isn't going to tell you. So I ended up chasing around this guy who's yelling his head off till some guards came and chopped me up. No fun.

Plus the cutscenes are WAYYY too long and talky. And the control isn't nearly as smooth as people say. Smooth = Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Or Mario from Galaxy. Or hell, anybody from Brawl. Altair is not smooth. It feels like I'm trying to steer a remote-control car with legs, not an extension of my hands. For me, all other gameplay mechanics come second to good, buttery-smooth controls. To put it in perspective: Shadow of the Colossus controlled better than Assassins Creed. But! It does look very good. Anyone who wants a $60 PS3 tech demo will find a lot to love.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    At the very least it's a rental to see how you like it. It's another one of those love or hate games.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I'm also just curious to see if my PC is up to playing it at a decent graphics settings. I haven't bought a hardware taxing game since the witcher, and i like to see how my pc is keeping up with the big boys!

Lly on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    How much cleaning can a balcony really need? ... dooo eeet and celebrate afterwards with a glass of wine in the sun!

You don't have a flock of doves living behind your house. Damn birds. They ruined my potted strawberries last year.

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Oh shit, PC?

Good luck with that...

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    At the very least it's a rental to see how you like it. It's another one of those love or hate games.

Yeah, I got in with a gift card, so at least I didn't spend real cash on it. And I realize that my standards for what makes a game "good" might fall outside the standards others have. That, or I just only like baby games. But my poor PS3 has gotten so cold and lonely waiting for all the good, new stuff to come out. Like LittleBigPlanet, Bionic Commando Rearmed and wipEout.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    LittleBigPlanet looks glorious. Wish i had the money for a ps3 just for that game.

Lly on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    lazer2mo7.jpglazer2mo7.jpglazer2mo7.jpg
    lazer2mo7.jpglazer2mo7.jpglazer2mo7.jpg

pick up the Rainbow Six Vegas games instead. Co-op in a tactical shooter? You'd better believe it's a blast.

Yes. YES. Y.E.S.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I will NEVER understand the fascination with beards. If I had my way, everyone would wear either Stormtrooper or Destro style masks.

multimoog on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Its not fascination. Its mostly lack of time to shave my face twice a day.

And I love it....

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Jesus, is that you? You have an incredible beard! H5!

Lly on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Yes, I've been living under a bridge for the past year.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Jesus, is that you? You have an incredible beard! H5!

You're part of the problem, fucker

multimoog on
This discussion has been closed.