As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom announced

• Options
    Kris_xKKris_xK Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I cant believe the havent put in walls in the sequel. It seems like such a no brainer.

Kris_xK on
    calvinhobbessleddingsig2.gif
  • Options
    Mad MacMad Mac Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So, I never played the first majesty (criminal I know, but I can't get it to run on my computer) What's the deal with Rogues? Their main trick seems to be stealing, but does that benefit me at all? Or is it just so they can rack up personal cash faster and spend more at my many lovely shops and fast food chains?

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    LunysgwenLunysgwen Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So they can spend money faster, yes.

Lunysgwen on
  • Options
    davinciedavincie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Manbears are nothing, vampires just slaughter me.

davincie on
    20qx2bp.jpg
  • Options
    WerewulfyWerewulfy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I got to day 50 or so and the manbears (they look so much smaller than the ogres!). A few liches showed up but my clerics awesomed them to death.

Does anything worse than the manbears show up?

Werewulfy on
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Werewulfy wrote: »
    Yeah, I got to day 50 or so and the manbears (they look so much smaller than the ogres!). A few liches showed up but my clerics awesomed them to death.

Does anything worse than the manbears show up?

Menbearpigs

Stormwatcher on
    Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I need to make a point of trying the heroes I haven't gotten to yet. (Like Paladins)

So far, my impressions of the ones I have used:

Rogues: Kinda crappy, but dirt cheap in every respect, even the buildings and upgrades. They don't have a death wish either.

Rangers: Very handy, fairly cheap, but they don't do well by themselves against anything but beasts.

Clerics: Pure Awesome. Clerics always stay alive the longest, and therefore level the fastest. And of course their healing is even better once you get your heroes to start cooperating.

Warriors: Meaty McMeat Shields. They never do badly, but they never really seem to steal the spotlight either.

Wizards: Oi. So expensive, and so fragile, but so so good with levels and upgrades. The Res costs for Wizards are just obscene though. I have a hard time striking the right balance with them. It's hard to field them early because of how expensive they are, but it's also damn hard to field them later on when everything is just going to turn level 1 wizards into goo by looking at them.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Mad Mac wrote: »
    I need to make a point of trying the heroes I haven't gotten to yet. (Like Paladins)

Rogues: Kinda crappy, but dirt cheap in every respect, even the buildings and upgrades. They don't have a death wish either.

Rangers: Very handy, fairly cheap, but they don't do well by themselves against anything but beasts.

Clerics: Pure Awesome. Clerics always stay alive the longest, and therefore level the fastest. And of course their healing is even better once you get your heroes to start cooperating.

Warriors: Meaty McMeat Shields. They never do badly, but they never really seem to steal the spotlight either.

Wizards: Oi. So expensive, and so fragile, but so so good with levels and upgrades. The Res costs for Wizards are just obscene though. I have a hard time striking the right balance with them. It's hard to field them early because of how expensive they are, but it's also damn hard to field them later on when everything is just going to turn level 1 wizards into goo by looking at them.

Rangers are better in the original game, they get exp when exploring.

Stormwatcher on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, is there a build order or something for this game? It seems like no matter what I do, I get rape by ogres or mass drakes.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    MegazverMegazver Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Rogues are for doing flags other heroes won't. They're really, really greedy. That's why they're so cheap to resurrect, too. So they can try to go to the other side of the map and sneakily destroy that lair again.

Build the Wizard Guild next to the first sewer you get. Rats are good target practice.

Megazver on
    Chief Tyrol. Academician Megazver of the Jol-Nar Universities
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Man, is there a build order or something for this game? It seems like no matter what I do, I get rape by ogres or mass drakes.

Oh god huge post on another forum!

Megazver on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I just played the 75 day game and just as I wiped out the ogre camps, the game ends. FUUU-
    I barely got my castle and marketplace to level 3! I ended up getting 2 cleric guilds, 1 warrior, 1 ranger, 1 rogue, ELVES, lvl TWO blacksmith, lvl 2 inn, lvl 2 trading post and towers.

Thoughts:

@%;#$!#$ I WANT TO DOUBLE CLICK TO FLAG STUFF

Ogres just ignore your heroes to kill buildings. In fact, most monsters ignore your heroes to kill buildings, so annoying. I really prefer it when monsters change targets when your heroes attack. Other than that, its fun to see them punt people around.

Manbears have farking 3k hp. It takes sooooooooo looooooooooooog to kill them.

Wizards are so weak. And they have a death wish.

I like rogues, I think they do the most damage and they are cowards. Cowards mean I don't have to resurrect them

Elves are pretty good I think. Too busy getting annoyed at the swarm of ogres destroying my base to figure them out though.

I don't know, the gameplay is similar to the first game but I feel that something is off, i.e my heroes aren't killing stuff fast enough. Maybe I'm not making enough parties. Gold cost sky rockets later on, how in the world am I supposed to fund my army of heroes?

Oh Yar. I'M MELTING

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Rogues are for doing flags other heroes won't. They're really, really greedy. That's why they're so cheap to resurrect, too. So they can try to go to the other side of the map and sneakily destroy that lair again.

Now that you mention it, I see that. They always seem to after flags, even the pitifully cheap ones.

Got to try Dwarves for a minute or two before dying horribly to the Manbearbig armada. They're expensive as hell (700 gold at level 1) but seem to be warriors on crack-- like 300 HPs at level 1. According to the tooltip they have magic resistance and bonuses against buildings, but I didn't really get a chance to test that, or their upgrades. They seem pretty good though. They're so tough out the gate they won't have any problems leveling up and getting even tougher.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I just played the 75 day game and just as I wiped out the ogre camps, the game ends. FUUU-
    I barely got my castle and marketplace to level 3! I ended up getting 2 cleric guilds, 1 warrior, 1 ranger, 1 rogue, ELVES, lvl TWO blacksmith, lvl 2 inn, lvl 2 trading post and towers.

Thoughts:

@%#$!#$ I WANT TO DOUBLE CLICK TO FLAG STUFF

Ogres just ignore your heroes to kill buildings. In fact, most monsters ignore your heroes to kill buildings, so annoying. I really prefer it when monsters change targets when your heroes attack. Other than that, its fun to see them punt people around.

Manbears have farking 3k hp. It takes sooooooooo looooooooooooog to kill them.

Wizards are so weak. And they have a death wish.

I like rogues, I think they do the most damage and they are cowards. Cowards mean I don't have to resurrect them

Elves are pretty good I think. Too busy getting annoyed at the swarm of ogres destroying my base to figure them out though.

I don't know, the gameplay is similar to the first game but I feel that something is off, i.e my heroes aren't killing stuff fast enough. Maybe I'm not making enough parties. Gold cost sky rockets later on, how in the world am I supposed to fund my army of heroes?

Oh Yar. I'M MELTING

Outposts and market days really helped in the first game.

Stormwatcher on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    In the first game the only way a wizard can survive is if you get a fairgrounds to train them in and a marketplace so they can buy items to beef up their protection. I had lvl 19 wizards walking around utterly destroying shit before it even got to them, and teleporting away if it did get to them.

Hoz on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Now that you mention it, I see that. They always seem to after flags, even the pitifully cheap ones.

Got to try Dwarves for a minute or two before dying horribly to the Manbearbig armada. They're expensive as hell (700 gold at level 1) but seem to be warriors on crack-- like 300 HPs at level 1. According to the tooltip they have magic resistance and bonuses against buildings, but I didn't really get a chance to test that, or their upgrades. They seem pretty good though. They're so tough out the gate they won't have any problems leveling up and getting even tougher.

All the bearmen, except for the last wave that comes five minutes before victory, come from the left side of the map. Just build two dwarf towers, two mage towers behind them and two guard towers on the left edge of your town.
    Hoz wrote: »
    In the first game the only way a wizard can survive is if you get a fairgrounds to train them in and a marketplace so they can buy items to beef up their protection. I had lvl 19 wizards walking around utterly destroying shit before it even got to them, and teleporting away if it did get to them.

Nah, putting the guild near the sewer grate works. You might still lose one or two to a freak accident, but you'll manage to get the others to levels where they're not just food.

Megazver on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    fuck bearmen. I really hate their guts. I got my wizard to 15 (lol the other two died) and then they crept in from the other side of the map and killed the guilds. Now the wizard won't do jack.

:(

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    LoneIgadzraLoneIgadzra Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ugh, I hadn't even thought about this game in like a decade and you fuckers just made me want to reinstall it.

But, I have the original for Mac and the expansion for windows. I don't know how this happened, but I think my past self was a goddamn moron.

Edit: oh I remember, I had just built myself a PC, found the expansion for cheap (assholes never made a mac version), and was going to mooch off a friend to install the original. And then I completely lost interest and never tried the expansion at all.

I really did love this game, but back then it felt like no one else did. All the reviews just bitched about lack of direct hero control.

LoneIgadzra on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Okay, after figuring out some of the mechanics of this game, I managed to reach day 70 before a horde of bearmen came in and screw everything up. A very fun demo, I may pick it up for the right price.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I... I completed the survival on my first try, and I haven't played the first Majesty in years...

Though those of you fumming at it probably don't want to hear that :P

Anyway, sold, now just wondering if I should get it off Steam... the bonus they are offering would mean I wouldn't have to go fishing for my Majesty disks the next time I get the urge to play.

EDIT: Pristess of Krypta are just as awesome as I remember, and now I don't have to lose the chance to have healer-ish heroes to have them!!

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Heh. Funny that once I managed to beat the survival level, it didn't seem hard at all. Dwarf Towers make all the difference.

I'm starting to like Rogues quite a bit. They're fragile and can't handle crowds well, but with their upgrades they can beat down a single monster pretty good by kicking him in the nuts (stun) and following up with their high damage attack.

High-level Warriors with healing potions will pull through almost anything. I had one warrior my last game who decided to start killing all the far away enemy nests by himself, and didn't have any real trouble doing it.

Rangers don't seem as enthusiastic about exploration as the tutorial suggested. It's usually the Rogues who end up taking the job. I can't decide if I like them or not, but having a couple rangers out does seem to make things easier.

Clerics have done nothing to shake my utter faith in them.

Wizards remain interesting. They did well my last game, but I almost lost my tower a couple of times, and that might have been enough to make me cry.

Dwarves are still unkillable. It looks like they don't have as many offensive upgrades as warriors, but they've got an anti-magic upgrade, an anti-building attack, and a chance to stun with their normal attack. Best thing about them is that majesty spell that repairs buildings for 750 gold though. That thing is a absolute life-saver. Their Towers are beastly as well.

Still haven't tried elves yet, or the evil Priests. Did get a couple of super-priests out last game, and they seemed suitably impressive. The Res spell is probably pretty useful late game, compared to paying 12 zillion gold to bring back a high level wizard.

On the monster side, I still don't know why Man-bears have 3,000 HP's, or why giant humanoid bears exist mostly to soak fire and knock down my buildings. Vampires are also really nasty. Liches don't seem like a big deal, but they probably do something really annoying I haven't noticed.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Liches stun. At least I don't see vampires get that annoying spell mirror >.<

Okay, so I got another game in. This time, I just built alot of heroes and didn't really spend time upgrading anything. Apparently, more successful with 15-20+ heroes. My heroes just swarmed the bearmen, GG. For some shitty reason, my wizards guild keeps getting destroyed randomly.

And I've still not seen firestorm being cast at all.

I hope this is not the final release version. I think there are a couple of errors lurking in game...

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    And I've still not seen firestorm being cast at all.

I don't think I have either. Maybe it uses a lot of mana?

I'm coming to realize it is almost never worth ressing expensive units (Wizards, Elves, Dwarves frex) You can literally pop out a new level 1 guy and train them up to the same level faster than you can raise the money to bring back a 5 to 10th level Wizard. Just have to take a Darwin approach I guess.

Got to try Elves for a bit. Not too impressed. They seem like the sort of unit that would be killer in a game with micro-management, but their ai is a little suicide happy for my tastes. They are pretty awesome if they survive and level, though.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Rangers were really nerfed

Stormwatcher on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    LoneIgadzraLoneIgadzra Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey, what's the latest version on the original? I have 1.4, but it has some issues such as freezing every now and then and the scroll speed is way too fast.

LoneIgadzra on
  • Options
    travathiantravathian Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I didnt have the freezing problem, but I had the scrolling problem even after it was fully patched. I believe I was using XP at the time. Maybe try Win98 compatibility mode or something?

travathian on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    travathian wrote: »
    I didnt have the freezing problem, but I had the scrolling problem even after it was fully patched. I believe I was using XP at the time. Maybe try Win98 compatibility mode or something?

Go to run, type "regedit", then click OK.

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder

Then go to Software folder

Then go to Cyberlore Folder

Then go to Majesty (or the Expansion if you have that) folder

On the right panel, go to scroll speed, set it to like 10 or something (on hexidecimal).

Megazver on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Got to try Elves for a bit. Not too impressed. They seem like the sort of unit that would be killer in a game with micro-management, but their ai is a little suicide happy for my tastes. They are pretty awesome if they survive and level, though.

They are actually pretty good because of that root spell they have. And that they are super rangers.

Come to think of it, the two games I've succeeded in were the very two in which I built two cleric guilds

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    They are actually pretty good because of that root spell they have. And that they are super rangers.

Yeah, the second time I tried using them I got them out early enough to level them a bit. The Root spell is really handy. Rangers seem to underperform late game, so the Elves help quite a bit. Giving up the Dwarf towers and repair spell is hard, though.

Also, my new FU monster for the day--Drakes. Once those bastards start swarming, they can do a lot of damage. I've had games I had to restart due to kicking the hornet's nest too early and getting drake spammed to near oblivion.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    SpindriftSpindrift Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    74 days. God damn it.

Spindrift on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Haha this survival map is taking too much of my attention. Its fun and frustrating at the same time.

This time I decided to get a magic bazaar to pump up my economy but a couple of things happened. 1, my heroes didn't grow the balls to explore the 2nd trading post at the bottom right (even with 500 gold, they get frightened off by skeletons). 2, I got elves and they decided to go explore that region instead right out of production. 80 hp doesn't really help against a horde of skeletons. 3, as I expanded, my towers got behind my guilds and they didn't do anything to the roaming monsters that eventually tickled my guilds to destruction. 4, my high level warriors died. To bearmen. T_T

I find that a good practice to keep wizards alive is to open the form party window and get them partied with a warrior, a cleric and another as soon as the wizard pops out. I'm also still trying to find out how to get a good economy going. Is upgrading your market place better than say building more trading posts or bazaars or upgrading weapons? Bazaars don't seem to have a profound effect on your heroes either, granted I only researched the stoneskin potion.

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    Kris_xKKris_xK Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Are parties worth the investment? I've had my best luck just pumping out warriors and clerics and just swarming the assholes to death.

The only other units I found worthwhile are the dwarves, if only for their towers.

Kris_xK on
    calvinhobbessleddingsig2.gif
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Woohoo! Finally beat the 75 days.

My ranger guild keeps getting destroyed. But all the warriors, clerics, dwarves, wizards, and rogues really kept the mobs in check, along with assorted towers.

CC is awesome (wizard freezes and rogue stuns) in keeping those bearman super building attacks in check.

Trading post decoys too.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Are parties worth the investment? I've had my best luck just pumping out warriors and clerics and just swarming the assholes to death.

Very much so. It's the difference between your wizard wandering off to attack enemy lairs by himself, to having groups of 4 covering each other and tackling flags together.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I finally figured out how to keep those trading posts alive against the skeleton swarm later on. Ans: Wizard towers. They regen hp by themselves and they seem to use magic attack which are way better against skeletons than ranged.

UrQuanLord88 on
    urquanlord88.png
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Yeah, the second time I tried using them I got them out early enough to level them a bit. The Root spell is really handy. Rangers seem to underperform late game, so the Elves help quite a bit. Giving up the Dwarf towers and repair spell is hard, though.

Also, my new FU monster for the day--Drakes. Once those bastards start swarming, they can do a lot of damage. I've had games I had to restart due to kicking the hornet's nest too early and getting drake spammed to near oblivion.

Races and Religions are no longer exclusive to each other.

Just did a game where I had one of every guild type available, including Dwarves AND Elves, and both types of priestess. Only thing that is limiting you is the massive gold it will cost, and making sure you don't put classes and races that hate each other into the same party.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Not really feeling the demo. The AI is atrociously bad, and doesn't have any of the charm that the original Majesty had.

I watched a guard patrol right past a group of those flying serpents as they were attacking his own guard tower. Similarily, two royal guards patrolled past a construction site for a guard tower that was under attack. The first went right by it, ignoring them, while the second inexplicably decided to intervene.

Guard tower guard's are rather primitive compared to Majesty 1 as well. They seem to patrol in a square around their guardhouse, rather then roam the city/area around their guardhouse looking for trouble.

Heroes are also incredibly dumb compared to Majesty 1 heroes. They don't even seem to bother to work together, unless that's their original purpose (IE the Cleric.) now. In the original Majesty 1, you didn't have parties, but certain kinds of heroes would team up with each other occasionally to take on harder targets. Some heroes were even pre-disposed to grouping together, like the ranger and barbarian. Now it seems like the only way a group of people work together is if they're lucky enough to attack the same target at the same time, or form a party.

I also watched numerous warriors zerg the serpent lair right next to your start point, blithely plinking away it, all while ignoring the three serpents sitting there slaughtering them. They didn't even usually bother to put up a fight against them until they had lost over half their HP. The only way to get them to refocus on the monsters was to cancel the bounty on the lair, losing the money invested in it.

I also don't like how Ogres and Bearmen tend to focus exclusively on buildings, even when they've got four heroes plinking away at their massively overpowered health.

Bearmen are really fucking unfair to fight, too. They'll do the whole "ignore the hero thing", unless you know how to force them to attack units (I found that using Call to Arms forces both Ogres and Bearmen to refocus their attacks on heroes and nearby peasants/guards.). A level 17 warrior decked out in full armor and weapons had half of his HP hacked off by a single attack from a Bearmen. One of them butchered my level 2 warrior's guild in about five hits as well.

They have thousands of HP, too, and swarm you en-masse. What the fuck.

Edit: Apparently guards are piss-weak now, too. I just watched a single guard get into a duel with a rat and lose badly. I healed him two times too.

There's lots of niggling little bugs as well. Heroes no longer attack any enemies, or even acknowledge them unless they're attacked enroute to a flag objective. They also don't bother to assist other heroes who are in danger if they're going after a flag objective and attacking a lair, unlike in Majesty 1, where heroes would often actively save their own asses by helping their fellow heroes take on threats around them.

At least the demo persuaded me to re-install Majesty 1. Think i'll sit this one out until they release a patch to bring the AI up to par with, or past, Majesty 1. Right now it's just dismal. It's like they played Majesty 1, wanted to emulate it, but didn't understand some of the nuances of the AI, one of the most critical features of the game.

Archonex on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The AI could certainly use some work. The heroes do generally focus on monster buildings first if there is a bounty on it. Which is not always a bad plan of attack, honestly. I've seen Rogues sneak behind buildings and slowly take them apart, which I really can't complain about.

The Monsters really should prioritize buildings less than they do. It's a cheap way to increase difficulty that makes the game less fun. (It's also a very common flaw in RTS AI, which is probably why I'm unsuprised by it) Warriors can force enemies to fight them using the shield upgrade. And of course stun/freeze abilities help.

Bearmen are just slightly *cough* over the top. Although they're pretty much supposed to be as far as this mission is concerned. Even so, the mission isn't too hard to beat, once you've got a handle on the map layout and enemy lines of attack.

The demo isn't perfect, but I'm having a lot of fun with it even so. It might help that I've never played the original though, so I can't make any direct comparisons.

Mad Mac on
  • Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The AI could certainly use some work. The heroes do generally focus on monster buildings first if there is a bounty on it. Which is not always a bad plan of attack, honestly. I've seen Rogues sneak behind buildings and slowly take them apart, which I really can't complain about.

The Monsters really should prioritize buildings less than they do. It's a cheap way to increase difficulty that makes the game less fun. (It's also a very common flaw in RTS AI, which is probably why I'm unsuprised by it) Warriors can force enemies to fight them using the shield upgrade. And of course stun/freeze abilities help.

Bearmen are just slightly *cough* over the top. Although they're pretty much supposed to be as far as this mission is concerned. Even so, the mission isn't too hard to beat, once you've got a handle on the map layout and enemy lines of attack.

The demo isn't perfect, but I'm having a lot of fun with it even so. It might help that I've never played the original though, so I can't make any direct comparisons.

I suggest picking up the original if you haven't played it.

The AI displayed in the demo is far below the first Majesty's AI and really can't do it justice. It also will have alot more replayability to then Majesty 2 at release, given the lack of a scenario/map generator in the sequel. It seems like Majesty 2 is focusing more on multiplayer, rather then single-player, given the comments about how "There's a few quick missions, and 16 campaign missions".

Besides, it's only ten bucks currently, last I checked.

I think one of the reasons why I despise the Bearmen and Ogres so much, cheap artificial difficulty inflation aside, is that the original Majesty was much more fair in how they handled monsters like that.

Typically, unless you were playing on the hardest difficulty, you'd get maybe one to two of those monsters attacking your town every now and then, rather then a constant stream of insanely powerful monsters.

Monsters like that, in the original, are top tier city destroyers, only being beaten by special named bosses. They're the ones that come in to wreck your defenseless city, after the armies of ratmen, goblins, orcs, undead, and other weaker monsters have destroyed any semblance of control you have over it.

You're not meant to take on small armies of them all at once in the original. At least, not until the end-game.

It seems like they threw out the concept of sending a diversified number of monsters with unique personalities (IE, Trolls coming out of your marketplace to harass tax collectors and caravans, while weak, but numerous ratman armies poured out of your sewers, forcing your guards to intervene, tying them up, while your heroes get butchered by the giant, undead ice dragon at your gates, all culminating in the complete destruction of order in your city.) to bring the kingdom down piece by piece until it all collapses, in favor of just sending lots of really fucking strong monsters that only target your buildings instead.

Archonex on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I suggest picking up the original if you haven't played it.

Oh, I own the original, I just can't play it. Crashes at launch, every time.

Mad Mac on