EvE General Discussion

16869707173

Posts

  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I'm curious, as an outsider whose only experience with EVE is the 21 day trial about a year ago (and lets just say I was overwhelmed and confused), is it possible to be a Smuggler? And smuggle things?

    My life long dream is to follow the early career path of Han Solo. I was to be the guy that makes the kessel run. I want to have narrow escapes, and carry illegal merchandise for profit. Is that possible in EVE?

    I don't really have much desire to captain a giant titan class ship. I want to be a guy in a fast, maneuverable ship, and smuggle things.

    My knowledge of the game is very limited. Like I said, I tried the 21 day trial a while back but I was so overwhelmed that I really spent less than 4 hours online during those 21 days.

    If I give it another shot, I need to have a mission and a purpose. And I just want to know if what I described is even possible?

    Lucascraft on
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Yes and no.

    You can try and run goods (totally legal goods) through 0.5->0.0 space where pirates, and whole other corps may want to blow you up on site. Then sell them at your destination for a profit.

    But, as far as i know it is not a good way of making money, and evading a gate camp is pretty much impossible. And anything highly manouverable has sod all space.

    All of this in my very limited experience!

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • smokmnkysmokmnky Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    So I'm curious, as an outsider whose only experience with EVE is the 21 day trial about a year ago (and lets just say I was overwhelmed and confused), is it possible to be a Smuggler? And smuggle things?

    My life long dream is to follow the early career path of Han Solo. I was to be the guy that makes the kessel run. I want to have narrow escapes, and carry illegal merchandise for profit. Is that possible in EVE?

    I don't really have much desire to captain a giant titan class ship. I want to be a guy in a fast, maneuverable ship, and smuggle things.

    My knowledge of the game is very limited. Like I said, I tried the 21 day trial a while back but I was so overwhelmed that I really spent less than 4 hours online during those 21 days.

    If I give it another shot, I need to have a mission and a purpose. And I just want to know if what I described is even possible?

    No you can't be Han Solo, sadly Eve space is not Star Wars. "Smuggling" doesn't exist so if you want to be him you'll be sadly disappointed and this game probably isn't for you.

    smokmnky on
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    So I'm curious, as an outsider whose only experience with EVE is the 21 day trial about a year ago (and lets just say I was overwhelmed and confused), is it possible to be a Smuggler? And smuggle things?

    My life long dream is to follow the early career path of Han Solo. I was to be the guy that makes the kessel run. I want to have narrow escapes, and carry illegal merchandise for profit. Is that possible in EVE?

    I don't really have much desire to captain a giant titan class ship. I want to be a guy in a fast, maneuverable ship, and smuggle things.

    My knowledge of the game is very limited. Like I said, I tried the 21 day trial a while back but I was so overwhelmed that I really spent less than 4 hours online during those 21 days.

    If I give it another shot, I need to have a mission and a purpose. And I just want to know if what I described is even possible?

    Well, there are illegal items (the only really useful one being combat boosting drugs) in game, and the NPC customs officers will try to scan your ship and stop you from smuggling them around, and there are ways to try to avoid getting caught, but it's not really a very utilized game mechanic, and there's not much money in it.

    More realisticly, there's importation/exportation to and from low sec/0.0. The things you'd be moving would be perfectly legal, but various players would try to kill you, pirates to steal your cargo, hostiles to keep your cargo from being used against them, and griefers just to get kills and ruin your day. Compensating for the risks, there's often a large difference in market value between empire and 0.0.

    There's a variety of ships that could be used for such things. Small, fast ships are sometimes able to escape from gatecamps (players waiting to ambush you at a stargate, the only realistic way they'd catch you if you were just moving from A to B); there's a special ship type called a blockade runner which can use an advanced cloaking device to hide, has a cargo bay much larger than any normal combat ship (but much smaller then the dedicated transport ships), and is very fast and nimble; or a jump drive equipped capital ship capable of skipping over the gates altogether (The preferred, but most expensive and labor intensive method).

    The problem with importation is competition; there's plenty of people who do importation in their jump freighters, so if you were using a small ship or blockade runner you'd be squeezing by with the small jobs they didn't bother with.

    Bremen on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    A beginner who wasn't ready to run with a blockade runner could also take courier missions in low sec. That'd have you facing 0.4 pirates, etc. instead of 0.0 blockades. A good, fast cruiser with warp stabs and shield extenders can often break through lighter blockades with no problem.

    Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dear god, I'm suddenly thinking of trying this again.

    I'd probably start a new character, though. 0.0 space is just too much for a total newbie like me. :|

    KiTA on
    time to crash, the dawn is up, the sun gleems out glorious ps4 sunbeams and i can trade those sunbeams and do whatever i want with them.
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nullsec is really only dangerous in general if you're untagged and wandering around the borders. And even then there are plenty of places where neutrals are usually only hunted down and butchered like the animals they are if a war's on and a gang in the area hasn't seen any action in too long.

    Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Fourier_seriesFourier_series Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Basil wrote: »
    Nullsec is really only dangerous in general if you're untagged and wandering around the borders. And even then there are plenty of places where neutrals are usually only hunted down and butchered like the animals they are if a war's on and a gang in the area hasn't seen any action in too long.

    This is why I kind of want to try this game, even if it means forsaking the vow I made after quitting WoW to never play another MMO.

    Fourier_series on
    soldierpw2.jpg
  • KorebanKoreban Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Contrary to 100 million rabid, drooling, keyboard facerollers, WoW isn't the end-all-be-all of MMOs. Some people like their games crippled with 2 button controls with free subscriptions to Kleenex-at-home and grouphug therapy sessions. Some people would rather floss their teeth with razor wire and wipe their ass with sandpaper.

    The point is that there are other games out there that aren't WoW and are still MMOs. Swearing off MMOs because WoW is lousy hardy gives you a chance to enjoy some other perfectly fun games that aren't made by ActivisionBlizzardVivendiSierraEAMegaGameConglomerate Corp.

    (You see, EVE is a lot like wiping your ass with sandpaper... furthermore

    Koreban on
  • Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Basil wrote: »
    Nullsec is really only dangerous in general if you're untagged and wandering around the borders. And even then there are plenty of places where neutrals are usually only hunted down and butchered like the animals they are if a war's on and a gang in the area hasn't seen any action in too long.

    This is why I kind of want to try this game, even if it means forsaking the vow I made after quitting WoW to never play another MMO.

    DO IT.

    Also - I expect a pilot with a similarly obscure name :p

    Teslan26 on
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    get out of here, numbername
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Koreban wrote: »
    Contrary to 100 million rabid, drooling, keyboard facerollers, WoW isn't the end-all-be-all of MMOs. Some people like their games crippled with 2 button controls with free subscriptions to Kleenex-at-home and grouphug therapy sessions. Some people would rather floss their teeth with razor wire and wipe their ass with sandpaper.

    The point is that there are other games out there that aren't WoW and are still MMOs. Swearing off MMOs because WoW is lousy hardy gives you a chance to enjoy some other perfectly fun games that aren't made by ActivisionBlizzardVivendiSierraEAMegaGameConglomerate Corp.

    (You see, EVE is a lot like wiping your ass with sandpaper... furthermore


    I moved from EQ1 to WoW. I think WoW is much too easy and panders to bad players. But I also feel that it is among the most polished and best maintained MMOs out there, which is why I still play it. And I love my guild. We have a good time, and that's what's important.

    Lucascraft on
  • ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    So I'm curious, as an outsider whose only experience with EVE is the 21 day trial about a year ago (and lets just say I was overwhelmed and confused), is it possible to be a Smuggler? And smuggle things?

    My life long dream is to follow the early career path of Han Solo. I was to be the guy that makes the kessel run. I want to have narrow escapes, and carry illegal merchandise for profit. Is that possible in EVE?

    I don't really have much desire to captain a giant titan class ship. I want to be a guy in a fast, maneuverable ship, and smuggle things.

    My knowledge of the game is very limited. Like I said, I tried the 21 day trial a while back but I was so overwhelmed that I really spent less than 4 hours online during those 21 days.

    If I give it another shot, I need to have a mission and a purpose. And I just want to know if what I described is even possible?

    Actually, what you could do is run an importation business. You buy items in empire and import them to nullsec. This usually involves moving them quite a distance and evading gatecamps and the like. Pretty much exactly what you describe except the merchandise are T2 items, Blueprints, faction items and ammo. You can usually sell these for quite a profit in 0.0. But you risk a lot when you move it around. You do need some good skills to really do this though. Including cloaking and covops for small stuff and working your way up to big jump freighters for easily transporting hundreds of thousands of m3 of items.

    ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Basil wrote: »
    Nullsec is really only dangerous in general if you're untagged and wandering around the borders. And even then there are plenty of places where neutrals are usually only hunted down and butchered like the animals they are if a war's on and a gang in the area hasn't seen any action in too long.

    This is why I kind of want to try this game, even if it means forsaking the vow I made after quitting WoW to never play another MMO.

    The one bonus to this game, is that it really only requires you to be online to:
    1. Fight
    2. Start and end training, production, market orders, etc.

    You can very easily make progress in the game through your characters skill training and general market "stuff" by only being online like an hour a day. The goals in this game are very much long term.

    ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • ApogeeApogee Lancks In Every Game Ever Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You can also forgoe most fighting if you want to try exploration. Get scanner skill, and scan down hidden stuff systems - hidden mining site, hidden caches of ye olde technology, and archeology sites. Not to mention womholes that take you to a land far, far away.

    I'm learning how to do these things myself at the moment. As well as getting the skills to use my stealthbomber after the upcoming changes...

    Apogee on
    8R7BtLw.png
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Apogee wrote: »
    You can also forgoe most fighting if you want to try exploration. Get scanner skill, and scan down hidden stuff systems - hidden mining site, hidden caches of ye olde technology, and archeology sites. Not to mention womholes that take you to a land far, far away.

    I'm learning how to do these things myself at the moment. As well as getting the skills to use my stealthbomber after the upcoming changes...


    This sounds pretty awesome. Can you go into a bit more depth of exactly what you mean? What exactly would you do with "ye olde technology" or archeological stuff after you found it? Sell it for huge profit I'm assuming?

    Lucascraft on
  • OronisOronis Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    How much ISK can be made by scanning?

    How does scanning even work?


    Anyone have good links to tutorials for these?

    Oronis on
    CoX: @Robotjustice
    XLive: Oronis
  • KorebanKoreban Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Koreban wrote: »
    Contrary to 100 million rabid, drooling, keyboard facerollers, WoW isn't the end-all-be-all of MMOs. Some people like their games crippled with 2 button controls with free subscriptions to Kleenex-at-home and grouphug therapy sessions. Some people would rather floss their teeth with razor wire and wipe their ass with sandpaper.

    The point is that there are other games out there that aren't WoW and are still MMOs. Swearing off MMOs because WoW is lousy hardy gives you a chance to enjoy some other perfectly fun games that aren't made by ActivisionBlizzardVivendiSierraEAMegaGameConglomerate Corp.

    (You see, EVE is a lot like wiping your ass with sandpaper... furthermore


    I moved from EQ1 to WoW. I think WoW is much too easy and panders to bad players. But I also feel that it is among the most polished and best maintained MMOs out there, which is why I still play it. And I love my guild. We have a good time, and that's what's important.

    At the end of the day you're paying $15 a month to play a game. Play what you have fun at. In my own biased and completely unscientifically gathered data opinion, a lot of WoW players are not 'having fun' like they used to and play out of habit, loyalty to a guild/friends, lack of other options, nostalgia... I know I had that by the time I quit EQ, and I certainly had that for the last year or so that I tried playing WoW. This is biased and unscientific as hell, but I can't emphasize strongly enough that from time to time mixing it up a little with a different game can be exceptionally refreshing.

    Koreban on
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Koreban wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Koreban wrote: »
    Contrary to 100 million rabid, drooling, keyboard facerollers, WoW isn't the end-all-be-all of MMOs. Some people like their games crippled with 2 button controls with free subscriptions to Kleenex-at-home and grouphug therapy sessions. Some people would rather floss their teeth with razor wire and wipe their ass with sandpaper.

    The point is that there are other games out there that aren't WoW and are still MMOs. Swearing off MMOs because WoW is lousy hardy gives you a chance to enjoy some other perfectly fun games that aren't made by ActivisionBlizzardVivendiSierraEAMegaGameConglomerate Corp.

    (You see, EVE is a lot like wiping your ass with sandpaper... furthermore


    I moved from EQ1 to WoW. I think WoW is much too easy and panders to bad players. But I also feel that it is among the most polished and best maintained MMOs out there, which is why I still play it. And I love my guild. We have a good time, and that's what's important.

    At the end of the day you're paying $15 a month to play a game. Play what you have fun at. In my own biased and completely unscientifically gathered data opinion, a lot of WoW players are not 'having fun' like they used to and play out of habit, loyalty to a guild/friends, lack of other options, nostalgia... I know I had that by the time I quit EQ, and I certainly had that for the last year or so that I tried playing WoW. This is biased and unscientific as hell, but I can't emphasize strongly enough that from time to time mixing it up a little with a different game can be exceptionally refreshing.


    Oh, I definitely agree with this. When I was playing EQ, there came a point where I realized I didn't enjoy the game anymore, and I was only logging on out of loyalty to my guild. I made the decision of turning my account over to the guild, because they had a lot of time and resources invested in me. I was basically the cleric class leader, and I had two Sleeper's Tomb keys on my account, Veeshan's peak, the cleric click stick, Vex Thal, and all the PoP attunements. So I gave them my account.

    In WoW, I had been playing a rogue for about 2 years, and I jumped on the chance to switch to DK to mix it up and keep the gameplay fresh. I still have fun raiding, and I'm looking forward to Ulduar.

    But that doesn't mean I'm incredibly loyal to WoW. I could easily quit at any time for another game. That's why I like to read this EVE thread. Sci-Fi is my first love, and I have a passing interest in this game. Money is a bit tight right now so I haven't ever played it beyond my pitiful 21 day trial, but I'd certainly like to give it another try.

    More than likely, I will be permanently quitting WoW for STO or SW:TOR depending on which is better. I would just rather be playing a sci-fi game than fantasy.

    Lucascraft on
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oronis wrote: »
    How much ISK can be made by scanning?

    How does scanning even work?


    Anyone have good links to tutorials for these?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwBqnXruZuo

    In short, imagine that you have a bunch of probes that only tell you how many things they detect, and at what distance from the probe that item is. If you have one probe and find one thing, you'll know it's anywhere on the surface of a sphere around that probe, with the radius being the distance from the probe to the target.

    If you use two probes widely spaced, both in range of the target, then you'll know it's wherever the surface of the two spheres intersects, forming a circle. The game does the math and shows you the circle, but it's important to understand why it's a circle.

    With three probes, you have three spheres intersecting. It's kind of hard to picture it, but imagine one sphere intersecting the circle from two probes; this leaves two points. Four probes and four spheres, and you get a single point.

    Making this a little more difficult is signal strength, based on the scan strength of the probe(which gets stronger as you have it scan in a smaller area) and the scan resolution of the target (harder, more lucrative exploration sites have smaller scan resolution). Low signal strength causes inaccuracy from the probes; if you have a 2% signal strength and the probe says it's 4 AU away, it might really be 3.5 AU or 4.5 AU, and the sphere/circle/dots/dot on the map will show the flawed result. So as you reduce the scan range of your probes and track them in towards the site, the dot will jump around a bit. Once you have a 100% scan strength with all 4 probes, you know exactly where the target is and can warp to it directly. There are five types of signatures, and the type is revealed when you get scan strength to >25% (You get the name of the target at >75%).

    Radar signatures are hacking sites, where you can hack NPC computers to recieve items used in inventing T2 modules. In special areas are drug hacking sites, with lots of NPC guards and computers that have blueprints for combat boosting drugs.

    Magnetometric signatures are archaeology or salvage sites. Using an analyzer or salvager respectively, you can examine ruins and derelicts for various items, mostly stuff used for T1 and T2 rig production.

    Gravimetric signatures are hidden asteroid belts. Currently they don't have much advantage over the normal, non-hidden belts in terms of mining, but you'd be much harder for hostile players to find while mining in them.

    Ladar signatures are gas clouds, and only appear in certain areas. They're mined with gas cloud harvesters to obtain material for combat booster production.

    Unknown signatures (an actual catagory, not "I don't know which of the above) are combat sites or wormholes. There's several catagories within this, but basicly they all involve fighting a large number of NPCs for a chance at a reward at the end.

    Exploration isn't combat free, as pretty much all sites you can find will have atleast some NPCs defending them. Radar, Magnetometric, and gravimetric tend to have the least, with unknown having the most, but you'll still need to get your hands dirty. As a fairly competent battleship pilot, I can handle any magnetometric, gravimetric or non-drug radar site I've ever seen, though plenty of unknowns or drug based radar sites are too tough for me.

    Unstable wormholes are a new addition that breaks all the rules. They form an instant link between two systems, either normal systems or an unknown system that is unreachable by normal jumpgates, and contains special versions of the above signature types. Unknown systems are pretty much EVE's equivalent to endgame PvE raiding, so you'll probably want to leave them alone when you're first getting started.

    Bremen on
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Just want to say Lol at koreban.

    zomg kenny lost 40 dreads.. thats their ENTIRE fleet! zomg?!?!!!

    Goonie propaganda at its best >.>

    What ever happened to your massive alarmclock this morning? Goons got 40 people to log in? Sad isn't it?

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    do you understand the concept of blueballing

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Do you really think you will stop bob from logging in during THEIR time zone?

    Seriously?

    Thats honestly pretty darn hilarious.


    Would also like to point out.. putting those posses into reinforced without a kill is going to bore your own pilots at the same rate as bobs.

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You're coming to talk to Goons HERE?

    That's honestly pretty darn hilarious.

    Dac on
    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    Do you really think you will stop bob from logging in during THEIR time zone?

    Seriously?

    Thats honestly pretty darn hilarious.


    Would also like to point out.. putting those posses into reinforced without a kill is going to bore your own pilots at the same rate as bobs.

    well we kinda already did

    not only did enemy forces fail to show up with more than 400 guys, half of them are now gone from the system <3

    Oh and we killed a jumpfreighter in 49 today during their prime so we already kinda won the day, despite the blueballing.

    Honestly, as a relatively casual EVE player, I don't understand why "kenzoku" still gets support from their allies. They really seem like something that should have died and gone away already. From my experiences this month, they don't really seem capable of playing the 0.0 game on their own, and have to rely on other alliances to bail them out of shitstorms?

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Not gonna correct your misinformation.


    But the reason why people support bob?

    One reason. The goons.

    They bring it on themselves by being worse than dirt. If the goonies didn't act like the scum of the earth, the majority of bob friends wouldn't be helping them.

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WickerBasketWickerBasket Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    Not gonna correct your misinformation.


    But the reason why people support bob?

    One reason. The goons.

    They bring it on themselves by being worse than dirt. If the goonies didn't act like the scum of the earth, the majority of bob friends wouldn't be helping them.
    If that was true then maybe Bob's allies wouldn't have waited till Bob lost all sovereignty before considering to help.

    I honestly don't think many people like bob either.

    I'm a complete outsider though, I only know what I've read at the eve forums.

    WickerBasket on
    "please get on point coward baby magets."

    PSN = Wicker86 ________ Gamertag = Wicker86
  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    Not gonna correct your misinformation.


    But the reason why people support bob?

    One reason. The goons.

    They bring it on themselves by being worse than dirt. If the goonies didn't act like the scum of the earth, the majority of bob friends wouldn't be helping them.

    Awww did ya get scammed by the goons?

    darkmayo on
  • ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    Not gonna correct your misinformation.


    But the reason why people support bob?

    One reason. The goons.

    They bring it on themselves by being worse than dirt. If the goonies didn't act like the scum of the earth, the majority of bob friends wouldn't be helping them.

    u mad?

    ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    There was a tactical advantage to not having AAA and the rest come to delve prior to goons dropping bob poses.


    And in all honesty, losing delve was a good thing for bob and its memebers. It secures a years worth of endless fighting. But yeah, you are right. A lot of people dislike bob, but the more goons run their mouth, and the more people actually learn to ignore the propaganda they spew, the more people start to side with bob.

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    There was a tactical advantage to not having AAA and the rest come to delve prior to goons dropping bob poses.


    And in all honesty, losing delve was a good thing for bob and its memebers. It secures a years worth of endless fighting. But yeah, you are right. A lot of people dislike bob, but the more goons run their mouth, and the more people actually learn to ignore the propaganda they spew, the more people start to side with bob.

    Luckily you have confused tactical advantages with strategic advantage. You choose a short time advantage over a HUGE long term loss.

    How is empire these days?

    ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • WickerBasketWickerBasket Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    There was a tactical advantage to not having AAA and the rest come to delve prior to goons dropping bob poses.


    And in all honesty, losing delve was a good thing for bob and its memebers. It secures a years worth of endless fighting. But yeah, you are right. A lot of people dislike bob, but the more goons run their mouth, and the more people actually learn to ignore the propaganda they spew, the more people start to side with bob.
    Honestly, as someone looking inwards who has nothing to do with the game, it looks like bob's finished. They have no where to go, and their allies are all serving self interests. If it goes on like this much longer I don't think there'll be a bob to side with any longer.

    Also, I fail to understand how letting the goons get sov3 in the system is to the benefit of bob's allies. If anything it puts them in a worse situation.

    WickerBasket on
    "please get on point coward baby magets."

    PSN = Wicker86 ________ Gamertag = Wicker86
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    I like how you assume I am in empire, much less in bob. ^^ bob is going nowhere. They may have lost a name and a bit of space, but thats nothing. Any other alliance would be gone by now, but notice how bob is still around?

    Bob lost people. They trimmed a lot of fat when they lost delve believe it or not. All of the useless fair weather carebears who wnated space left when they lost delve.

    Can't say losing delve is "good" but it definitely had its upsides in that and the fact that now bob has constant fights for the next year (which the majority of bob finds to be more exciting than sov)

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenel wrote: »
    I like how you assume I am in empire, much less in bob.

    So you're a pet? How is that ANY better?

    ToyD on
    steam_sig.png
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    I like how you assume I have anything to do with this war whatsoever.

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hazywaterhazywater Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I love the "Didn't want it anyway" mentality.

    What are the steps of failure in Eve? There are seven!

    1. Denial (We aren't losing)
    2. Appeal to emotion (This will make us stronger)
    3. Rationalization (We didn't want it anyway)
    4. Delusion (Freedom from the shackles of POS warfare)
    5. Distraction (Wolfpacks, back to having "fun")
    6. Vague threats (We'll be back)
    7. Acceptance (*Goes to syndicate*)

    hazywater on
    Hrin - Eve Online
  • hazywaterhazywater Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tenal hit them all

    hazywater on
    Hrin - Eve Online
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    sure I did.

    Just also wanted to point out, the anshar wasn't killed. It was lost.

    Pilot stupidity caused it to be lost. Period.

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just want kenzoku to fade away already, so we can find a new arch enemy to fight

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • TenelTenel Registered User
    edited April 2009
    And shouldn't you be out helping your allies that are getting slaughtered in V-l?

    Tenel on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i am unaware of any slaughtering of allies

    I am busy playing pirates, vikings and knights

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.