As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[IG] 1k Blank White Cards: Live Free or Blank Hard

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Primus decides to pose a mystery the group. I have to correct answer, so fire away kids.

HELPFUL GM CLARIFICATION: Prior to your next card play, you are required to PM me the name of the girl in the card and the series she's from. If you are wrong, or do not answer in the 24 hours alotted to your turn, you are skipped. If you know who it is, you do not have to wait for your turn to PM me.

FURTHERMORE: Discussion of her identity by any player or nonplayer within the IG or OOG threads will result in additional punitive action.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 1800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.)
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)<---GO NOW
    fadingathedges: 800 Bombs; ZOMBIE
    Stew_Stick: Still Naked, ZOMBIE, Next Turn Skipped
    FreeAgent: 800 Bombs; ZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 900 Bombs; Negative Clothes, PROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains equal amount of bombs when anyone else does)

Vice President:
    Abysmal Lynx: Hero of the Photoshop Challenged.

Status Effects:
    • Nuke Count: 1
    • All Blank cards may or may not include 1-5 lensflares.
    • Points are now Bombs
    • ZOMBIE HORDE:Zombies must type in grey and end posts in "Braaaaaaaaains." Humans may escape from Zombie's cards by running and losing their next turn. If any human evades a Zombie card, the Zombie Master and all Zombies gain 200 Bombs
    • Spartacus (A player, chosen at random each round is Spartacus. +200 Bombs for identifying Spartacus, +500 Bombs for being Spartacus and knowing it.)
    SENATE VOTE:
    Photoshop Effects are optional. 4-YAY, 3-NAY Tie Broken by Vice President Abysmal Lynx.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Edcrab cannot identify the mystery woman. Fading, you're up. PM me a guess.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Muawahahahaha.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ok, I have been contemplating doing this since last round's snorefest.

ROLL CALL
    This card is not a card, in fact it's a post. This post specifically. Read on:

Play is suspended until the Roll Call is completed.
    All players are to report in to this thread.
    Players not responding within 24 hours are counted absent.
    Absent players are subject to the Infinity Gauntlet.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Does this make you Thanatos?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I think you mean Thanos.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    And who are you supposed to be, Adam Warlock?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Stew_StickStew_Stick Dinner UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey howdy hey.

Stew_Stick on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Thanos versus Thanatos

One's an all-powerful badass, the other is just a Darkseid knock-off...

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Thanos versus Thanatos

One's an all-powerful badass, the other is just a Darkseid knock-off...

I'm going to assume you mean that Darkseid is a poor impersonation of Thanos.

What with Thanos being better and all.

And no, Warlock isn't my particular style. Though he does have his high points.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The Lord of HatsThe Lord of Hats Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm here. And... um... yeah. Can't think of anything else to say. Except that you're a real jerk, DarkPrimus. I'm never going to get that one.

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So, we see if Fading is among the living.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    GMBadman_InfinityGauntlet.jpg

Fading's spot is up for grabs as well as anyone who wishes to be sucked into the alternate dimension.

The gauntlet is a fickle mistress, randomly selecting new players from the Out of Game Thread, of those posting after the Gauntlet appeared.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I can't use the Gauntlet... but can I use one of the Gems?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Not to add/remove players.

Am I assuming all nonabsentees are wishing to continue?

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Yeah, I certainly am. I don't see why anyone would choose to quit, to be honest.

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    RNG_InfinityGauntlet.jpg

Abysmal Lynx was chosen to replace Fading, which is funny since Abysmal has already had his hands in this game as the Vice President. Clearly, the RNG works in mysterious ways.

Also, that card Primus played was especially terrible, so we're just going to reset Round 6. Primus' turn again and he is absolutely not allowed to play the same card.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 1800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.)<---GO NOW
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; VICE PRESIDENT HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    Stew_Stick: Still Naked, ZOMBIE, Next Turn Skipped
    FreeAgent: 800 Bombs; ZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 900 Bombs; Negative Clothes, PROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains equal amount of bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • ZOMBIE HORDE:Zombies must type in grey and end posts in "Braaaaaaaaains." Humans may escape from Zombie's cards by running and losing their next turn. If any human evades a Zombie card, the Zombie Master and all Zombies gain 200 Bombs
    • Spartacus (A player, chosen at random each round is Spartacus. +200 Bombs for identifying Spartacus, +500 Bombs for being Spartacus and knowing it.)
    SENATE VOTE:
    Photoshop Effects are optional. 4-YAY, 3-NAY Tie Broken by Vice President Abysmal Lynx.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    2487686632_e4afa24c41.jpg

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Well now, Primus reveals his balls, Pokeballs that is and I'm going to gleam which Pokemon each of you are from your very stupid posts, except Ed who belongs to Ash Primus. Ed's negative cards cannot target Primus, and his beneficial cards must. In a bit of good news to Stew, nudity is standard for the little monsters.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 1800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER, (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.)
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; POKEMONZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies) <---GO NOW
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; POKEMONVICE PRESIDENT, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    Stew_Stick: POKEMONZOMBIE, Next Turn Skipped
    FreeAgent: 800 Bombs; POKEMONZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 900 Bombs; Negative Clothes, POKEMONPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains equal amount of bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • SPARTACUS (A player, chosen at random each round is Spartacus. +200 Bombs for identifying Spartacus, +500 Bombs for being Spartacus and knowing it.)
    • POKEMON Everyone except Primus is a Pokemon of their choosing, and must post in Pokemon speak, with translations in Spoiler tags.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    According to Primus, Ed is a Glaceon.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 1800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER, (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.)
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; Glaceon ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies) <---GO NOW
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; POKEMONVICE PRESIDENT, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    Stew_Stick: POKEMONZOMBIE, Next Turn Skipped
    FreeAgent: 800 Bombs; POKEMONZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 900 Bombs; Negative Clothes, POKEMONPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains equal amount of bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • SPARTACUS (A player, chosen at random each round is Spartacus. +200 Bombs for identifying Spartacus, +500 Bombs for being Spartacus and knowing it.)
    • POKEMON Everyone except Primus is a Pokemon of their choosing, and must post in Pokemon speak, with translations in Spoiler tags.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Glaceon glaceon glaceon glaceon?! Glaceon, glaceon glaceon glaceon...
    You dare turn an Undead Lord into a goddamn Pokémon?! Very well, I'll agree to this unholy pact on one condition...

pkhcardss5.jpg

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ivy ivy ivysaur ivy ivy ivysaur ivysaur, ivy ivysaur ivysaur ivy ivysaur, ivy ivy ivy ivysaur ivy ivy!
    I was going to do something crazy, like mirror everyone or something, but this is better for me!

018Stew_MagicMirror.jpg

Ivy ivysaur Ivy ivy ivy Ivy Ivy Ivy ivy IvyIvysaur.
    I mirror T and take Giant Horse Dick from FreeAgent.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Edglaceon not-so-secretly resents being pimped out by Primus, but still turns in his nights quota of 3000 bombs. In the real world, Edglaceon would be the Pokeho in this relationship, but we all know that logic has been replaced by something tasting more like banana.

IvyLynx used Mirror Attack!
    It's super regressive!
    Giant horse dick was in the discard, but is now in his hand!

Stew is still skipped. Oh well. Stew can post his anger in Pokemon-form this round, if he chooses.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER, (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; Glaceon ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; Ivysaur VICE PRESIDENT, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    Stew_Stick: POKEMONZOMBIE,
    FreeAgent: 800 Bombs; POKEMONZOMBIE <---GO NOW
    The Lord of Hats: 2700 Bombs; Negative Clothes, POKEMONPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • POKEMON Everyone except Primus is a Pokemon, and must post in Pokemon speak, with translations in Spoiler tags.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The game is briefly paused while the studio audience decides your fates.

Game to resume around 7pm EST. I suggest Hats be ready.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    FreeAgent plays a blank helpfully filled in by MechMantis:
    086Mech_CrucifyHim.jpg
    and I roll a 3, meaning Vice President IvyLynx, Hero of the Photoshopped Challenged DIES FOR YOUR SINS in 1 round. What a fantastic way to welcome him into the game. D:

In a peculiar turn of events, he was also SPARTACUS, giving FreeAgent 5000 bombs and vicariously Hats 2500. Also, the Global effect of identifying Spartacus for bombs has been eliminated.

masterstroke.gif

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER, (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO
    Edcrab: 1000 Bombs; Glaceon ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; Ivysaur CRUCIFIED (Gets draws but cannot play cards, dies in 1 round), VICE PRESIDENT, SPARTACUS, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    FreeAgent: 5800 Bombs; POKEMONZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 5200 Bombs; Negative Clothes, POKEMONPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does) <---GO NOW

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • POKEMON Everyone except Primus is a Pokemon, and must post in Pokemon speak, with translations in Spoiler tags.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That's right, I'm an Unown! They don't actually make any sound. In case you're wondering, I am the question mark. 'cos it rocks, that's why!

012Fading_ReasonForTheSeason.jpg

I'll give two cards to Stew_Stick. He deserves them.

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    PM me what cards you want to give him.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Still waiting on Hats to tell me what of his hand he wishes to chuck to Stew, but we press on men! Over the next hill! Round 7 cards have been sent out.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO <---GO NOW
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; Ivysaur CRUCIFIED (Gets draws but cannot play cards, dies in 1 round), VICE PRESIDENT, SPARTACUS, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED
    The Lord of Hats: 5200 Bombs; Negative Clothes, UnownPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    2495931150_290fc0a58c.jpg

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Glaceon glaceon.
    You reap what you sow.

pmpcardvi9.jpg

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Primus takes preventative measures against the resurrection of IvyLynx. What an asshole.
    Ed plays a thinly veiled attack on Primus, except not because that card is very dumb. It has some stupid escape clause and randomly goes to a non-ho's hand, namely Hats.

IvyLynx has perished, please pay your respects to the cave with a boulder over it. If anyone wishes to save the Saviour, it costs 1000 bombs.

It's like we're going nowhere fast.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO
    Abysmal Lynx: 800 Bombs; Ivysaur ZOMBIE, VICE PRESIDENT, SPARTACUS, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED, IN A CAVE (Cards played do not effect anyone not in the cave)
    Stew_Stick: POKEMONZOMBIE <---GO NOW
    The Lord of Hats: 5200 Bombs; Negative Clothes, UnownPROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Squiretl squirt squirtle

This pokémon rule is ass. Anyway here's a card.

024agentsmellsshadeoffems0.jpg

Braaaaaaaaains.

Stew_Stick on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    On whom?

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    On whom?

Squirtle

FreeAgent and Hats I guess

Braaaaaaaaains.

Stew_Stick on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Alakazam alak ala ZAM!

Well, it looks like I have only one choice. Get ready to thirst.

034Badman_cocksdickslol.jpg

Kazaaaaaaaaaam

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaains

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The King has arrived, where is your god now FreeAgent and Hats?! You owe us a collaborative scary story by Sunday. I hope it's spooky. Meanwhile, let's take a moment to remember the greatness of G&T chat threads, to the tune of 5253 bombs apiece. This inadvertently creates Nega-Bombs for those dabbling in the science of having negative amounts of bombs.

Well, everyone except Primus (BOOMSTICK) and Edcrab (ZOMBIE MASTER). However, since Primus successfully skirts the bomb loss, all Zombies + Master gain 200 bombs. And Hats gains 100 bombs for each of these. :MATHS: Everyone is COCKTHIRSTY, because I say so.

Also, I forgot that due to Crucify Him, Zombies will be healed from their ailment in 3 rounds.

In other news, I will be partially out of town tomorrow, but only one of you has a turn before Round End, so it shouldn't matter.

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO
    Edcrab: 1200 Bombs; Glaceon ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)
    Abysmal Lynx: 4253 Nega-Bombs; Ivysaur ZOMBIE, VICE PRESIDENT, SPARTACUS, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED, IN A CAVE (Cards played do not effect anyone not in the cave, rescued by 1000 Bombs.)
    Stew_Stick: 5053 Nega-Bombs; Squirtle ZOMBIE
    FreeAgent: 747 Bombs; Alakazam ZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 347 Bombs; Negative Clothes, Unown PROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does)<---GO NOW

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • All players are COCKTHIRSTY
    • ZOMBIE HORDE (Ends in 3 Rounds): Zombies must type in grey and end posts in "Braaaaaaaaains." Humans may escape from Zombie's cards by running and losing their next turn. If any human evades a Zombie card, the Zombie Master and all Zombies gain 200 Bombs.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    pmpcardvi9.jpg

"So... now what?"
    "I dunno... what do you want to do?"

Colin and Lucas were, for lack of a better word, bored. Very bored. Bored to the point where the word ceases to adequately describe it. It was a long, lazy summer afternoon, and the two teenagers had exhausted their imagination of all of the various outdoor activities they could think of, their parents having firmly insisted that they stay outside, and that they had better not come in until it was time to eat. That wouldn't occur for another couple of hours, yet.

"I dunno. Something... new. Different. Something we haven't done a billion times before." said Lucas, lazily slapping at a mosquito.
    "Like what?"
    "Like... like... like checking out that old house on the corner."
    "What, you mean that one abandoned one?"
    "No, I mean the one with people in it. Of course I mean the abandoned one!"

The house in question was a two-story house in general disrepair, built on top of an artificial hill held in by a concrete wall about a yard high, giving them house the impression of looming over the neighbourhood despite not really being tall enough to actually loom. There was an old, rusting car in the yard between it and one of the other houses, although it was not of any kind of recognizable model, or really, and kind of recognizable era.

"I heard that house was haunted" replied Colin, nervously twisting a clump of his short red hair around a finger. He was, despite being fairly bright, rather superstitious when it came to that house. For as long as he could remember, that house had been exactly as it was now, and it gave him some serious heebie-jeebies.
    "Haunted? Really?"
    "Yeah. I heard that the guy who used to live there killed his whole family and then shot himself."
    "Yeah, right"
    "No, really!"
    "Oh come on. Even if that actually happened, you know there's no such thing as ghosts."
    "What about zombies?"
    "Those aren't real either. Now come on, or do you want to be bored for..." Lucas checked his watch "another four hours? Let's go."
    "Well, okay, but I don't like it."
    "Don't be a sissy."

And so the pair got up off of the lawn, and walked over the couple blocks to the house. With some effort, they walked up the steep steps to the actual lawn, and looked around. The house had a large, old-style porch, complete with rusting metal chairs. Something on one of the chairs caught Colin's eye.

"Hey, take a look at this," he said, walking over.
    "What is it?"
    "It's... a picture. Old black-and-white one."
    "Really? That's neat."

The picture was of a group of people that Colin assumed were the house's late inhabitants. There was a mother, a father, and three children of varying ages. They were standing in front of the house, which was in considerably better condition, and smiling. On the back was written a date from some 30 years earlier.

"C'mon, help me with this," said Lucas, drawing Colin's attention away from the photograph. He was standing next to the old car, trying to pry open the driver's side door. Pocketing the picture, Colin walked over and lended his (rather weak) muscles to the struggle. With a groan, the door opened, and fell off of its hinges completely.

The interior was moss. There was no other way to put it. Moss was growing everywhere, on everything. The seats were upholstered in a fine covering in moss, and the steering wheel had a durable mossy covering. Even the meters under the glass was covered in the stuff.

"Weird."
    "Really."

Just then, Lucas turned his head towards the house.

"Do you hear that?"
    "Hear what?"
    "That music."
    Colin paused. "Yeah... is that coming from the house?"
    "I think it is."
    "Okay, I think we should go now."
    "Are you kidding? We totally have to check this out."
    "Wouldn't that be trespassing though?"
    "Don't be a wuss." said Lucas, walking up to the thick, wooden front door, and pulling it open with some difficulty. The pair stepped through the door, and into the musty, ancient interior. It was dark, as very little light came in through the grimy windows. Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind them.

"Lucas?"
    "Yeah?"
    "This was a really bad idea..."

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Sorry about the double post, and the minor threadromancy... but did I just kill the thread?

The Lord of Hats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    No, I've just had a ridiculously busy weekend. My sister graduated Pastry school and I've had to entertain relatives.

Also 100% GTA4.

Draws going out!

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The boomerang Pimpslap sends Primus into a tailspin, rendering him unable to skip 4 card draws. Sadly, he doesn't have any cards in his hand right now, so he's skipped at the beginning of Round 8.

Hats walks away with 500 bombs and a sense of accomplishment for both the card combo attack and the super scary story this round, respectively.

ROUND 8 IS GO

Players:
    DarkPrimus: 4800 Bombs; BOOMSTICK (Auto Evades Zombie cards, if specifically targetted by a Zombie, said Zombie loses next turn.) POKEMON TRAINER (Ed's cards cannot negatively effect Primus, but his positive cards MUST.) POKEHO Must skip next 3 card draws.
    Edcrab: 1200 Bombs; Glaceon ZOMBIE MASTER (Cannot be targeted by Zombies, Cannot Target Zombies)<---GO NOW
    Abysmal Lynx: 4253 Nega-Bombs; Ivysaur ZOMBIE, VICE PRESIDENT, SPARTACUS, HERO OF THE PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGED, IN A CAVE (Cards played do not effect anyone not in the cave, rescued by 1000 Bombs.)
    Stew_Stick: 5053 Nega-Bombs; Squirtle ZOMBIE
    FreeAgent: 747 Bombs; Alakazam ZOMBIE
    The Lord of Hats: 847 Bombs; Negative Clothes, Unown PROFESSOR OF AWESOME(Gains half as many bombs when anyone else does)

Status Effects:
    • Points are now Bombs
    • All players are COCKTHIRSTY
    • ZOMBIE HORDE (Ends in 2 Rounds): Zombies must type in grey and end posts in "Braaaaaaaaains." Humans may escape from Zombie's cards by running and losing their next turn. If any human evades a Zombie card, the Zombie Master and all Zombies gain 200 Bombs.
    SENATE VOTE:

EvilBadman on