As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jailing

ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever warRegistered User regular
I figured this can be considered a "bug" because I was told by a mod awhile ago that they couldn't unjail me because of a forum switch or something like that. I was jailed about two years ago, was only supposed to be for about 3 months or something, but we switched servers or something like that and I never got unjailed. I've pm'd mods and admins over the past year or so but no ones replied. I think I've served my time and would like to be unjailed.

Zavian on

• Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Might be best to email alpha, or ask one of the mods in an instant message. I would qualify this as a justified thread, but they might not see it that way.

Joeslop on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Aren't you supposed to have a "jailed" tag underneath your avatar?

Henroid on
  • Options
    GnuGnu Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    It's a possibility that you aren't currently jailed, and the avatar image just never switched back because of whatever quirk happened. Have you tried changing your avatar, or using BBCode in a post (things that can't be done when you're jailed)?

Gnu on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    You're not in the jail list and you can change your avatar and title. I think this might be a bug, or you're mistaken.

Linksville on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2006
    And you don't get the nerfed bbcode either.

Echo on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Wasn't this just locked? WTF is going on?

Magus` on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Magus` wrote:
    Wasn't this just locked? WTF is going on?
    I dunno. I'll lock it once I figure out if his account is bugged or not.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Lews_TherinLews_Therin Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Zavian

Quote this post

If the bbcode shows properly, you're not jailed.

Lews_Therin on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    edited May 2006
    Zavian

Quote this post

okay

Zavian on
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2006
    Zavian wrote:
    Zavian

Quote this post

okay

Way to check off the "Disable BBCode in this post" box, tardo.

See, the trick to emulating a jailing is to remember to check the "Disable Smilies in this post" box, too.

EDIT:
    Also, when I uncheck that box for you it shouldn't re-enable BBCode if you really are jailed. But it does. So you're lying. So how about I jail you for about three months now because you're such a funny guy.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
This discussion has been closed.