As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finals, or: Why I love pass/fail

13»

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Make the classes all law classes.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Also on subjects of when college is over, my parents were going to buy me a car as a graduation present, like they did with my sister, but instead I got them to agree to buy me a Kawai or Steinway Baby Grand.

Fuck yeah.

Now I just need to make it through another 1-2 years and graduate. Fucking beautiful piano's waiting for me.

Khavall on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    you could have had a car!

YOU FOOL

anyway I don't think I'm getting a grad present. Because you see my parents aren't balls rich

Raneados on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Well I'll be living in New York City, I have a vehicle already, and I sort of need a good piano for work so

Khavall on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I wish I had a car

Raneados on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    I wish I had a car

cars are so nice and i miss mine. Her name was Gail and she was taken from this earf too soon.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    So I had my econ final today. I either rocked the shit out of it, or have no idea what was going on.

Also: Game theory on an econ test?!?! What is this madness?

Squirrelmob on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    something theory

Raneados on
  • Options
    CrossBusterCrossBuster Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Holy shit California civil procedure final tomorrow and I haven't even finished my outline.

Procrastination ++

CrossBuster on
    penguins.png
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    So I had my econ final today. I either rocked the shit out of it, or have no idea what was going on.

That doesn't seem weird to me.

Knot theory on an econ test, now that'd be odd.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Man, my last full semester of class I had three writing component classes at once, and every fucking time I had a paper due, I started late and ended up writing through the entire night. Goddamn.

I do love me some pass/fail though. I ended up passing my Marxist Economics class with what would have been a D.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Framling wrote: »

That doesn't seem weird to me.

Knot theory on an econ test, now that'd be odd.

It seems pretty standard to me.

Considering the only times I've encountered Game Theory have been in econ classes, and it's shown up in pretty much every econ class I've taken. Well, I don't think it was in macro, but I can't remember.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Oh, and I just finished my sophomore year about ten minutes ago.

Pretty cold day to start summer, though.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2008
    Game Theory is fantastic in any course. It's bonus nap time disguised as knowledge.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I have a Japanese oral exam in a couple hours. I have to explain words that Japanese folks think are English but are actually just shit that they made up and why Japanese kids probably shouldn't wear shirts that say horrible things in English.

Joon on
    bartsig.png
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    there is already a college thread on the first page

why would you start another

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Isn't that thread about getting into college or something? This is about tests and the stress that comes with them.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    SquirrelmobSquirrelmob Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I didn't see one on the front page when I made this yesterday.

Squirrelmob on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    I wish I had a car

What happened to your Mazda?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Jimothy wrote: »
    Isn't that thread about getting into college or something? This is about tests and the stress that comes with them.

I pretty much use it to talk about everything that happens to me since I am currently in college

anyway three classes left, woo

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Nerd Slayer In the SkyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Finals suck. They prevent you from getting into GTA.

Beyond on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Larlar wrote: »
    Game Theory is fantastic in any course. It's bonus nap time disguised as knowledge.

Hey, it does provide essential knowledge for when the jig is up and your partner in crime is turning rat on you and send you to the big house.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    GlorfindelGlorfindel Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Fuck, pretty nervous about getting the results back from my law finals. Had to go away for the two weeks just prior to finals, so I hope I haven't failed.

Glorfindel on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Septus wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »

Hey, it does provide essential knowledge for when the jig is up and your partner in crime is turning rat on you and send you to the big house.

Hey, we learned that in Social Psychology!

Bloods End on