Options

Grand Theft Photoshop IV

124678

Posts

  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    My Parents are Dead!

    parentsaredeadqq5.jpg

    agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    CaspianXCaspianX Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    The blue sparks make this one.

    CaspianX on
    sigv2a.gif
  • Options
    KrisKris Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Haha. Those are awesome agoaj. :^:

    Kris on
  • Options
    PlacerPlacer Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Thread needs more batman.

    Placer on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Has it been overdone yet?

    I don't think so.

    Hostile takeover =
    GTA09.jpg

    With Harry Potter being there, shouldn't it just be a generic EA logo?

    Peewi on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Here's mine (Although it's in a demotivator format).

    mannyse0.png

    I never really liked the guy, and his use of the word man...

    WARNING: STORY SPOILER ALERT!
    And he gets shot later on by Elizabetha, who is in a coke fueled rage, after he busts in annoyingly and tries to do the street documentary thing on her. Good thing too, cause if he said man one more time, I would have shot him dead!

    And now I'm off to learn more about rock and roll...

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    While there was something in that spoiler that I've not encountered in-game yet, I won't complain because I am happy to read it. The streets, man!

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    he really reminded me of Mc Hammer, or something like that.

    But his face... i cant place it.. Ice T, Ice Cube, Shaved.... ice? i dont know that guys name.. but he kinda looks like him

    Mighty on
    Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder, your sig is disturbing. o_O

    Somestickguy on
  • Options
    gneGnegneGne Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mighty wrote: »
    he really reminded me of Mc Hammer, or something like that.

    But his face... i cant place it.. Ice T, Ice Cube, Shaved.... ice? i dont know that guys name.. but he kinda looks like him

    It is Ice T... which reminds me of his track called Cop Killa haha

    gneGne on
    pasigcopyox6.jpg
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I got one I want to do but I will wait until after I party tonight. 46 hour work weeks really take it out of you and the 58 hour ones really, REALLY, really hurt!

    RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    CaspianX wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    The blue sparks make this one.

    Agreed. The blue shell was awesome on it's own, but when I saw the sparks I had to laugh. :lol:

    ghost_master2000 on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder, your sig is disturbing. o_O

    Ah yeah, it's only temporary. Gonna replace it with something more family friendly. Something with more guns and/or music. Or both. Or nothing at all!

    To tell the truth, I love all of the characters in GTA IV. Even the ones back stab me or the ones that truly annoy me. The game is awesome in the story department.

    EDIT: Finally changed my signature. With more creepyness!

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    CaspianX wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    The blue sparks make this one.

    Agreed. The blue shell was awesome on it's own, but when I saw the sparks I had to laugh. :lol:

    Hehe, makes me wanna get Mario Kart Wii. And I just got Smash Brothers too.

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder wrote: »
    CaspianX wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    The blue sparks make this one.

    Agreed. The blue shell was awesome on it's own, but when I saw the sparks I had to laugh. :lol:

    Hehe, makes me wanna get Mario Kart Wii. And I just got Smash Brothers too.

    Do it, it's awesome. The online is fun as hell.

    ghost_master2000 on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder wrote: »
    CaspianX wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    The blue sparks make this one.

    Agreed. The blue shell was awesome on it's own, but when I saw the sparks I had to laugh. :lol:

    Hehe, makes me wanna get Mario Kart Wii. And I just got Smash Brothers too.

    Do it, it's awesome. The online is fun as hell.

    I will get it later I guess. Used up all of my gaming moneyz on GTA IV. Good news is that I'm on the final mission. Bad news is that I'm on the final mission. Ah what can I do, just glad that the whole game is freeform and I can do whatever I want in the game world.

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Peewi wrote: »
    With Harry Potter being there, shouldn't it just be a generic EA logo?

    Quidditch is a man's game son.

    langfor6 on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Heres a quick one that I did. Lighting is all wrong, 30 Minutes tops. Spoilered for Hugeness (I Think).
    kidfriendlycy0.png

    Oh and if you don't get the reference:
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    GrimReaperGrimReaper Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    agoaj wrote: »
    gtakartvf9.jpg

    Is it bad that I know exactly where that is in Liberty City?

    Perhaps because of the porn shop.

    GrimReaper on
    PSN | Steam
    ---
    I've got a spare copy of Portal, if anyone wants it message me.
  • Options
    ImpersonatorImpersonator Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder, that one is amazing <3

    Impersonator on
  • Options
    FugaFuga Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder wrote: »
    Heres a quick one that I did. Lighting is all wrong, 30 Minutes tops. Spoilered for Hugeness (I Think).
    kidfriendlycy0.png

    Oh and if you don't get the reference:
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    Heh, just watched that south park episode, so I got it. nicely done!

    Fuga on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    Xusder wrote: »
    Heres a quick one that I did. Lighting is all wrong, 30 Minutes tops. Spoilered for Hugeness (I Think).
    kidfriendlycy0.png

    Oh and if you don't get the reference:
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    Heh, just watched that south park episode, so I got it. nicely done!

    You know, normally, I'd be on the bandwagon giving him shit for that. But he did interviews about 10 years ago or so saying he regretted the inclusion of guns and how he'd like to change it if possible. Lucas, on the other hand, just started editing shit without notice.

    Not that the walkie-talkie edits aren't a bit silly...

    Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    SephurSephur Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    nikosolocopy.jpg

    Sephur on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Nice.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    Xusder wrote: »
    Heres a quick one that I did. Lighting is all wrong, 30 Minutes tops. Spoilered for Hugeness (I Think).
    kidfriendlycy0.png

    Oh and if you don't get the reference:
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    Heh, just watched that south park episode, so I got it. nicely done!

    You know, normally, I'd be on the bandwagon giving him shit for that. But he did interviews about 10 years ago or so saying he regretted the inclusion of guns and how he'd like to change it if possible. Lucas, on the other hand, just started editing shit without notice.

    Not that the walkie-talkie edits aren't a bit silly...

    Yeah, E.T. is supposed to be a kids movie, so it makes sense to not expose them to guns and shit like that when they were young. I totally agree with the Lucas edits though, he just up and changed some of the shit in Star Wars, it surprised everybody.

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sephur wrote: »
    nikosolocopy.jpg

    I sure hope Niko doesn't shoot first, hehe.

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    doubleae1.png

    T'was just bored. And I think Niko's been drinking too much. Either that or it's his evil twin (Looking at it now, I should have added a goatee/mustache, but I don't have the skill to add one on yet).

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I should be ashamed... (Spoilered for h-scroll)
    gta4shop_screen003.jpg

    Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    CaspianXCaspianX Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gyral wrote: »
    I should be ashamed... (Spoilered for h-scroll)
    gta4shop_screen003.jpg

    That's the weirdest deformity ever. I guess the guy knew that someone was bound to do that to him someday, though.

    CaspianX on
    sigv2a.gif
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gyral wrote: »
    I should be ashamed... (Spoilered for h-scroll)
    gta4shop_screen003.jpg

    ...This one is my favourite. Does that make me a bad person?

    SwashbucklerXX on
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    SueveSueve Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder wrote: »
    Sephur wrote: »
    nikosolocopy.jpg

    I sure hope Niko doesn't shoot first, hehe.

    ha, thats good.

    Sueve on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    A glimpse of the future?
    glimpseofthefuturecq2.png

    Hehe, maybe. But I'll post the link just in case nobody knows what I'm talking about, since this news is old hat to everyone in the gaming community.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Two#EA.27s_attempted_takeover

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    orpheusorpheus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xusder wrote: »
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    After that was announced Conan O'Brien showed other Spielberg moves that had been changed, such as Saving Private Ryan's beach scene where all the guns and grenades were replaced by dachshunds. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

    Wish I could find that clip...

    orpheus on
    But, if you are after mere parlor tricks, you will be sorely disappointed. For if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, but your very soul!
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    orpheus wrote: »
    Xusder wrote: »
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    After that was announced Conan O'Brien showed other Spielberg moves that had been changed, such as Saving Private Ryan's beach scene where all the guns and grenades were replaced by dachshunds. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

    Wish I could find that clip...

    I wish you could find it too, I'm losing it just thinking about that. Kinda reminds me of the time I watched that scene with the audio replaced by Do You Really Want to Hurt me.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    KrisKris Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I couldn't find that clip after a bunch of searching either, but I came across this, which is very much in the spirit of this thread:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAWbAf_7xX4&NR=1

    Kris on
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    They did another one of those last night.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    Stevo 22Stevo 22 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXGSwx29EjI

    ^ that one isn't that great except for the part at 1:10 which is really just euphoria being awesome.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mOwIcBuyYw

    I'm loving all of the "mainstream attention" GTA is getting. I can't turn on a radio (IRL) anymore without hearing the DJs talk about this game.

    Let me clarify that when I say attention I mean attention that isn't savagely and naively critical of the game's mature content. Laughing with GTA is much preferred to throwing lawsuits around.

    Stevo 22 on
    "It's do or die." "Hey, I've died twice."
  • Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sephur wrote: »
    Grand Theft Mos Eisley

    A WINNER IS YOU!

    Algertman on
  • Options
    XusderXusder Some dude... Middle of NowhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    orpheus wrote: »
    Xusder wrote: »
    Basically, when Spielberg released the 20th Anniversary Edition of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, he digitally edited out all the guns that the FBI agents were carrying, and instead replaced them with walkie talkies.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial#20th_anniversary_edition

    And maybe in 20 years we'll get a more toned down, kid friendly version of GTA. Or maybe not, who knows...

    After that was announced Conan O'Brien showed other Spielberg moves that had been changed, such as Saving Private Ryan's beach scene where all the guns and grenades were replaced by dachshunds. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

    Wish I could find that clip...

    Yeah, I actually remembered seeing that, quite awesome and seriously some funny stuff. I too hope someone has this so that I can save it and laugh the night away.
    Kris wrote: »
    I couldn't find that clip after a bunch of searching either, but I came across this, which is very much in the spirit of this thread:

    *Awesome Video*

    In an effort not to spoil the party, they should have turned off the hud and map, it would have made it much better.

    I usually turn off the hud and map usually to soak in the city and explore, using the paper map they include with the game. Its almost like actually going to Liberty City and trying to find your way around realistically, hehe.

    But props for those guys at Late Night, that was some funny shit.
    Stevo 22 wrote: »
    I'm loving all of the "mainstream attention" GTA is getting. I can't turn on a radio (IRL) anymore without hearing the DJs talk about this game.

    Let me clarify that when I say attention I mean attention that isn't savagely and naively critical of the game's mature content. Laughing with GTA is much preferred to throwing lawsuits around.

    True that. To me GTA IV is more balanced in terms of story, humor, and violence.

    Xusder on
    YES, I DO LIKE COURIER NEW!
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    They're doing another one of those GTA IV dubbings on Conan right now.

    coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
This discussion has been closed.