As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Caffeinated Games and PAX 10

CaffeinatedGuyCaffeinatedGuy Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Games and Technology
Hi Everyone,

I've been a long time PA reader (since 1999) and huge fan. I've been working in the games industry for the man for the past 7 years. I decided this year to break out on my own and start an Indie Games Company. We will be entering our game into the PAX 10 in the next week or so. I'm super stoked. I just got the website up and running. If you would like an early look you can go to

www.caffeinatedgames.com

Note: It is pretty vanilla currently. It will getting a face lift after we finish our demo.

I'm going to be video Blogging our journey to PAX and we will be announcing details of our game shortly after we enter. I wanted to thank Penny Arcade for helping Indie developers. I know there are a lot of Indie games I wouldn't have played if I hadn't seen them mentioned here on PA (Oasis, Bookworm adventures, etc). Thank you PA and the community for giving us this chance to show off our game.

Sincerely,
Greg Chudecke
Code Monkey and Founder of Caffeinated Games

brick_bow_banner.png
CaffeinatedGuy on
This discussion has been closed.