As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bloodline game - Dwarf Fortress - I have pulled my proverbial finger out

12345679»

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I am all for starting a new one. Maybe this time with a volcano.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Yeah if someone after me in the order wants to do that they're more than welcome because I have exams and that kind of bullshit for the next 7 days or so.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Alrighty. I'll generate and post the world, someone can take the first year so that it'll be an awesome surprise! How's that sound?

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    2enaxef.png

Welp, whoever's up next click on the damn thing and begin your reign of terror.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm busy playing bloodbowl :o
    I bought a board today, so that we have more for the league I'm in, and so I have one.
    I also bought the DnD 4e player's handbook.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Well then I guess Llama has 24 hours from the post to claim his spot. Otherwise it's on to the One Dark Knight, whoever that is.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    He maed poast in here today. Or the day before, so even though I don't know him he is hanging around.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Perfect timing, one of very few weekends where I actually have a lot of stuff to do. I'll probably be done before next weekend.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ok we can throw you back and have you wait :P, and if we run out of people can just start again with people who want to play again!

I'm not going to be updating the saves if this continual thing goes along.

But I'll be adding stuff to the op like where all updates are etc.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    My god, multiple goblin ambushes at once, I think, fucking lashers + bowmen fucked my shit right up, in my own fort of course, haven't had time to commit to sit down and play a whole year at once yet, only 2 more exams though. I am building a massive above ground fort in my own time, it is pretty cool. I haven't even finished one level however, I've gone up a few on the spot though. I need something close to 1000 stone to build one level of my fort :)

stimtokolos on