As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This is [chat]. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.

FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARDinterior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
edited May 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
And, Kent, stop playing with yourself!

kentot8.jpg

(It really is God!)

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
Feral on

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    See, had it been my turn, I would have titled it "Knick knack [chatty] wack give a dog a bone".

Gim on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Continuing from the last thread, I'd forgotten how damn sappy Savage Garden is. I used to listen to them all the time in the late 90s.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    standards.jpg

A girl's gotta have her standards.

Yeah, like him
    Bi-Rain.jpg

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was thinking about a Spaceballs themed one from the stupid vespa argument yesterday.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Maybe the bttf writers are bad and wrong.

So, last night I dreamt I met Dave Grohl. Then I had a dream I was a heroin addict and took six needles of the stuff yet was unfazed. Then I had a dream that I was catching pokemon that don't actually exist.

James on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    James wrote: »

So, last night I dreamt I met Dave Grohl. Then I had a dream I was a heroin addict and took six needles of the stuff yet was unfazed. Then I had a dream that I was catching pokemon that don't actually exist.

I once had a dream that i was Mick Jagger's personal assistant and in this dream he was an intolerable asshole who ran his entire entourage ragged doing menial shit but nobody ever actually saw him he only gave orders over the phone until one morning I woke up and my muscles didn't work right, like I'd try to move one muscle but a different muscle would move, and the only muscles that worked correctly were the muscles I used to flip my middle finger. So I laid in bed for a while trying to figure out how to walk normally again and eventually I made it out of bed but then Mick came around to the mansion to figure out where the hell I was and when he found me he started screaming at me so I flipped him off, but that only made him madder and when he got really mad his face turned into the face of a fish but not just one fish, it kept cycling between different kinds of fish, a different kind of fish every second, and this fish-faced Mick Jagger just kept screaming and screaming and screaming and I just kept flipping him off until I woke up.

Feral on

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I don't mean to say they're bad, just the stuff that starts to nag at you after you see a trilogy like 50+ times, or when you see anything that deals with time travel so frequently that you can't ignore the questions that are raised.

doesn't mean I don't love the movies.

also, badass dreams. I've had pokemon dreams before, years ago, and was thinking about them earlier today and how great it would be to live in that world.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Speaking of addictive songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBfgQvM7wtE

That bass line wriggles it's way into my skull and makes itself comfortable.

Sami on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

I once had a dream that i was Mick Jagger's personal assistant and in this dream he was an intolerable asshole who ran his entire entourage ragged doing menial shit but nobody ever actually saw him he only gave orders over the phone until one morning I woke up and my muscles didn't work right, like I'd try to move one muscle but a different muscle would move, and the only muscles that worked correctly were the muscles I used to flip my middle finger. So I laid in bed for a while trying to figure out how to walk normally again and eventually I made it out of bed but then Mick came around to the mansion to figure out where the hell I was and when he found me he started screaming at me so I flipped him off, but that only made him madder and when he got really mad his face turned into the face of a fish but not just one fish, it kept cycling between different kinds of fish, a different kind of fish every second, and this fish-faced Mick Jagger just kept screaming and screaming and screaming and I just kept flipping him off until I woke up.

miraculous, marvelous, astounding and outstanding.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited May 2008

That's a pretty crazy dream.

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I had a dream that I went to meet with the post-doc I was working with, and we ended up making out.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Hot for teacher!

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I had a dream where I sat on the side of a steep hill holding someone while a train passed in the valley below us.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I had another dream once where my anima and animus were two Japanese businesspeople (one male and one female, obviously) in very expensive suits who had just finished up a huge project that involved months of living and breathing work. It was finally over and time to relax, and somehow we found ourselves in this field of tall golden grass at sunset and there was a gentle breeze blowing. I'm there, but not in physical form, I'm like an invisible ghost floating behind my alter egos. My animus throws his jacket off and starts to run through the field with childlike abandon but my anima just stands there, stoic and dignified. I float up behind her and whisper, "Why don't you go run and play? You've been cooped up in an office building. Go experience nature!"

She said back to me, "I experience nature by gently yielding to the void that created it."

And then I instantly woke up with her voice echoing in my head.

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Gnight, folks.

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Goodnight, Feral. You're weird :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So that's what happens when a bunch of theatre kids form a band, huh?

Sami on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yeah, like him
    Bi-Rain.jpg
    ???

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm had enough of this

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I have awoken.

School work? Maybe.

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Sami wrote: »
    A band that doesn't suck, yes.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Speaker wrote: »
    I have awoken.

School work? Maybe.

Your poli sci teacher fills me with dread.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Also, new film added to the movie thread.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    gundam470 wrote: »
    That's Rain, this Korean pop star that was on the Colbert Report tonight. He's yummy.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    Speaker wrote: »
    I have awoken.

School work? Maybe.

Your poli sci teacher fills me with dread.

Indeed.

I just keep listening to Al Vent again and again. I have a feeling it is going to be iconic of these months for me when I look back on the Obama campaign.

Speaker on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    That's Rain, this Korean pop star that was on the Colbert Report tonight. He's yummy.

YELLOW RANGRE BANT

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

I looked up his wiki and the dorky ass picture they have made me giggle like crazy.

450px-Rain_Korean_Singer.JPG

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Hacksaw wrote: »

I counter with: BAND KIDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWjr6V7HmeI

Sami on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I don't think anything is more satisfying to me than a clever turn of phrase.
    Tally Hall wrote:
    I've never thought much of formulaic verse anyway
    And rhymes are not my fort(e)

They don't pronounce the "ay" in forte. I fucking love it.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Hacksaw wrote: »

I counter with: BAND KIDS
    I see your Tally Hall and raise you Stevie Ray Vaughn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIpIsM4KTLc

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Good day! Today I have the headaches!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I see your seeing and raise you with no seeing

Stevie Wonder

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    theatre kids making more scenester music

uhg.

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So I'm pretty sure that my shin bone is fractured, but I've got mondo pain tolerance and going to the hospital is a pain in the ass. It's going to be hard to motivate myself to get this treated.

Sami on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Holy shit! Did you spill some Cream over your movie thread, Gim? :o

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Heya Hap!

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Sometimes I wonder why you guys are up at four in the morning.

And then I remember that there are twenty three other time zones.

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Holy shit! Did you spill some Cream over your movie thread, Gim? :o

Damn skippy I did.

Thanks for noticing!

Gim on
This discussion has been closed.