Options

Hotel Hate & Hope (Free dinner with cheese and whine!)

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ARE YOU ON DATH YET

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    ARE YOU ON DATH YET

My tourist mage is
    I am awaiting to get paid because $125 is a lot of money to me

Brainleech on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Triumphant Pinnacle of a Long and Expensive Night:

mpgxl1.jpg

After I'd finally managed to snag the schematics (at exorbitant price), I suddenly realized I was only a 362/375 engineer. A few hours of ore collection, some more AH shopping, some engineering powerleveling, and I now have probably the best headgear I'll have before the expansion.

kphsf5.jpg

Only thing that'd make it better is if I had enough Lower City rep to get the strength/intellect head enchant instead; I'm well over hitcap.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: 235 Resi, I can PVP pretty well for a prot warr. Having 13k HP going into AV helps a lot too.

Hate: My WoW "quitting" failed again, but then again, I was only quitting in case things got out of hand and not because they were. If I can play for fun and know when to stop, I should be ok.

Tav on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Love: Warlocks who can't seem to beat a fire mage wearing spellfire/spellstrike...with a felpuppy out.

Amusing: Saw him the next day, he was trying out a felguard, didn't do much better.

Nobody on
  • Options
    gigawatt666gigawatt666 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    happy: just got an Orb of Deception off the Razza
    next stop Epic flite
    hate: guild dissolved. guess i'm stuck at level Vasj and Kael.
    b!tchin': *nuts*

gigawatt666 on
    BattleNet i.d. : gigawatt666#11111
    Ps4 : Gigawatt666
    Steam I.D. : Gigawatt666
    LoL : GiG4W4TT
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: Finally a full clear ZA which netted me 28 badges due to winning the vial roll (and I actually didn't win it; someone who won 2 other items already won the roll and the raid leader decided I should have it as the second place roll instead since he already got stuff).

Hate: That I realized I don't enjoy raid tanking that much, probably because my dps set sucks so bad. Because of that I realized how much gear I'm actually missing from my tanking set: a lot of good dps gear. My tanking gear's almost armor capped and my HP easily gets above 20k when fully buffed, but my dps gear only increases my dps by like 100 so instead of 400 I'm doing 500. Ugh.

Opty on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hate: My druid needs 6 more EoTS marks for new boots. I hate EoTS.

Happy: Today's PVP daily is AV, and it's AV weekend. Glee!

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Hate: My druid needs 6 more EoTS marks for new boots. I hate EoTS.

Happy: Today's PVP daily is AV, and it's AV weekend. Glee!

It's been the Av daily for 4 days straight
    I wish it did this for Ab since I am still slowly grinding to Exalted

Brainleech on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: Karathress two-shot, Leo three-shotted with 24 people, two of whom died at 98%. Beaten with about 1:30 on the timer too.

Also killed the other three bosses, but they were on farm.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    xYUUBINKYOKUxxYUUBINKYOKUx Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was trying to bring up my ranged skill on my berserker in EQ1 earlier by kiting a griffon around in circles with auto fire on and I got a tell from a GM about a petition I had made. He popped in to replace an LoN card that failed to claim correctly and rooted the griffon with GM root when he showed up. After he restored my card he accidently gated out. Then he sent me a tell saying I could use the rooted griffon for target practice and just to make sure I killed it when I was done. Got my ranged from 100 to 170 (max it can go at my level) just sitting there with auto fire on it was awesome!

xYUUBINKYOKUx on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: One of the most irritating people on our realm applied to us because his guild of spackers disbanded. Declined.

Happy: we 1shot HKM for the first time,

Funny: RL forgot to put master looter on and a pally ninja'd 3 T4 shoulders and a cloth belt, he didn't mean it though. :)

Happy: 1shot Gruul for the first time, no loot issues.

More happy, going to maggy now!

Sad: No, we're not. :(

815165 on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Remembers: "Pokemon Avatar."
    Ahahah seriously.
    I was like "C'mon, really? Are we in the third grade again?"

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was trying to bring up my ranged skill on my berserker in EQ1 earlier by kiting a griffon around in circles with auto fire on and I got a tell from a GM about a petition I had made. He popped in to replace an LoN card that failed to claim correctly and rooted the griffon with GM root when he showed up. After he restored my card he accidently gated out. Then he sent me a tell saying I could use the rooted griffon for target practice and just to make sure I killed it when I was done. Got my ranged from 100 to 170 (max it can go at my level) just sitting there with auto fire on it was awesome!

Nice! I wish more GMs were like that, 'cause seriously, fuck leveling weapon skill :x

Arrath on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I love the WoW GMs mostly because they appreciate an intelligent and cool-headed player talking to them about an issue over "WTF UR GAM SUX I H8 U".

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I've just replace my Belt of Ar'gul.... with the D1 belt.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Tav wrote: »

Are you a mage?

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Are you a mage?

aye

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That'll happen. It's worse now that there aren't tons of people running lower level instances.

Beyond Normal on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    Happy hijinks: doing a nostalgia Molten Core run with 20 people, most of whom never saw MC before.

I gots me some Cenarion bracers and the ring from Ragnaros! Woo!

Also, piping MC Raiders on vent. <3

Echo on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Are you a mage?

aye

I did that with my warlock long ago. Then my mage a year or so later, and my priest did it because I just got from 34ish to 53 in 3 weeks

Brainleech on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Also, piping MC Raiders on vent. <3
    Wonder why we never got any Karazhan song....

SabreMau on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: 8k honor today.
    Hate: I need marks from BGs other than AV but AV gives way more honor.

shadowane on
  • Options
    Drunken BastardDrunken Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    shadowane wrote: »

I hear you...damn 30 WSG tokens for those legs. WSG makes me D:

Drunken Bastard on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Woop woop Madness after some looting hijinx.

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Happy: I brought my druid to a full Kara clear, well, all but Nigthbane. He's a bastard.

Happier: I got 2 direct upgrades. Healing shoulders off Curator, and healing mace off Maiden. I got 3 other epics for offspec and DPS gear. Some trash ring with nature damage, the str, agi, sta neck from somewhere, and the spell crit ring. Not to mention the badges.

I can't wait to run Kara next week.

Beyond Normal on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

WSG is better since they made a few changes to it.

They could improve it by a lot more if they let people score without having to return their own flag, but as it is, things are better.

Seg on
  • Options
    Drunken BastardDrunken Bastard Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Seg wrote: »

WSG is better since they made a few changes to it.

They could improve it by a lot more if they let people score without having to return their own flag, but as it is, things are better.

Guess I got to try it then. Been on a hiatus for a few weeks and WGS was always : one side gets one or two flags, the other fucking castles.

Drunken Bastard on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The flag shows up on the map sooner then before, so hunting the other flag carrier down is a bit simpler, and can happen sooner. And after both sides have held the flag for too long the flag will debuff the flag carrier making them much easier to kill.

Seg on
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    It appears on the map soon enough for it to be midfield on the way back to base every time I can remember seeing it appear.

Opty on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    that happens when a team member has the flag in sight i believe

or it may only be when you yourself have it in line of sight

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I am so thankful that late night Horde in the 40-49 bracket will queue up for both AB and WSG, and then choose to not enter AB so that Alliance end up with 15 while Horde have 7. Which leads to alliance getting a win through 4 or 5 capping. Which of course makes up for losing the majority of their day time matches.

Seg on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Essays suck.

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Amusement:

Three of our healers managed to die to an eyebeam on an Illidan attempt. One of them was the annoying bastard who thought playing the quotes from the Trox soundboard was high humor. Needless to say, the mockery isn't going to end soon.

"The beam is wider then it looks...."

Part of me wants to point out that people don't enjoy the humilation of a humble man as much.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Good weekend for drops for me, must be a sign moving back to alliance is ok, if not preferred.

Depleted Badge (sold for 700g -- the AH has 3 others up, but I don't mind losing a bit of profit to help out a tank)
    Some BoE leather chest worth about 20g
    JC pattern worth about 300g

Bigity on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: One month of raiding as a guild. One person in the guild has seen BT content.

5/5 Hyjal, 6/9 BT.

Hates: FUCKING FUCK SHADOW RESIST AWWWE FUCKITY.

Transporter on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Happy: One month of raiding as a guild. One person in the guild has seen BT content.

5/5 Hyjal, 6/9 BT.

Hates: FUCKING FUCK SHADOW RESIST AWWWE FUCKITY.

Use greens and flasks of Chromatic Resistance.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I love the WoW GMs mostly because they appreciate an intelligent and cool-headed player talking to them about an issue over "WTF UR GAM SUX I H8 U".

When our guy got the warglaive last week, he put in a GM ticket to thank them for it. :lol: A GM responded to him the next day when we were four-manning MC and congratulated him then watched us kill Garr.

Last night the GM who was swapping Soviet Waffle's trinket from the rogue we gave it to was like "Good luck on Kalecgos!" as we were about to start an attempt when they were talking. I find it sort of creepy at times how GMs can just be watching you.

riz on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    riz wrote: »

When our guy got the warglaive last week, he put in a GM ticket to thank them for it. :lol: A GM responded to him the next day when we were four-manning MC and congratulated him then watched us kill Garr.

Last night the GM who was swapping Soviet Waffle's trinket from the rogue we gave it to was like "Good luck on Kalecgos!" as we were about to start an attempt when they were talking. I find it sort of creepy at times how GMs can just be watching you.

That's just a matter of matching Voyeur to Exhibitionist...

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I had one tell me the farm was under attack in AB, we still lost. :(

815165 on
This discussion has been closed.