As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Age of Conan - Player Registration [Guilds/servers]

• Options
    Whiniest Man On EarthWhiniest Man On Earth Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Kind of ruins the point of this thread if the OP isn't ever updated, don't you think?

Whiniest Man On Earth on
  • Options
    LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Does Fangspire have a board to post on? It'd help a lot I think for getting groups together for doing quests. The social tab in this game is horrid and I've been unable to get together a competent group to do the Ymir quests. :(

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • Options
    DemiurgeDemiurge Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Finally got our keep up, materials are being harvested at a healthy rate and our biggest problem is gold to purchase the plans.
    lotuskeepyb2.jpg

Demiurge on
    DQ0uv.png 5E984.png
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    If this shit really is region specific, which box do Au people get.

Because if it's the euro box, then that's a worse ping than the usual one to the west coast of USA. So good work there.
    Do they have an AU server or are we just getting the UK box and a giant dildo to shove up our ass. Or what.

We've got the US version.

My Herald even has a nipple. Two of them actually.

Kelor on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Kelor wrote: »

Because if it's the euro box, then that's a worse ping than the usual one to the west coast of USA. So good work there.
    Do they have an AU server or are we just getting the UK box and a giant dildo to shove up our ass. Or what.

Sweet. Thanks.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Does Fangspire have a board to post on? It'd help a lot I think for getting groups together for doing quests. The social tab in this game is horrid and I've been unable to get together a competent group to do the Ymir quests. :(

Not yet. I should probably get on that.

zilo on
  • Options
    ZilartZilart Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Darnit, guys! I want to help you out on that keep! D: Isn't there any way to send a guild invite? My name is Zilart on the Fury PvP European server.

Zilart on
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Sweet. Thanks.

They've also recommended a realm of each type for Oceanic users.

Gwahlur - PvE
    Bloodspire - PvP
    Hyperborea - RP-PvP

No idea if it'll effect your pings.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    zilo wrote: »

Not yet. I should probably get on that.

Fangspire Legion forums are roughed in. fangspire.freeforums.org, post there for access. It helps if the username there matches your username here.

zilo on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ok, for now I think I want to use my Barbarian.

Anyone who can please toss me a guild invite - Tomanta, on Thog (US).

Tomanta on
  • Options
    Tapeworm711Tapeworm711 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Looking for a Guild Invite as well

Kyori, Ranger on Thog (US).

Tapeworm711 on
  • Options
    GhostManOnThirdGhostManOnThird Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What the. Friends say the Fury EU server is full and won't let them create characters, so I guess I'm not joining the Fury guild in the mean time. Maybe make an alt over there when it quietens down.

GhostManOnThird on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What the. Friends say the Fury EU server is full and won't let them create characters, so I guess I'm not joining the Fury guild in the mean time. Maybe make an alt over there when it quietens down.

Log on at 3am and make your char. They just don't let you make chars when the server load is heavy, you can still log on as long as the server is not full.

Tav on
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So how many members do you have active on the Thog server now? I'm curious to know the numbers for both PvP and PvE servers.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm guessing around 40, plus alts.

zilo on
  • Options
    JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    JonnyBot - American - PVP

Don't have a set main yet. Still testing out the classes.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Looking for a guild invite on Thog for:

Kantankerus, Level 11 Tempest of Set

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    McSnugglesMcSnuggles Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Zaan - American - PvP - Stormrage

Looking for an invite. Tried to whisper Zek but apparently he doesn't exist D:

McSnuggles on
    360 Gamertag: Mcsnuggles
    371610-1.png
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Smashism wrote: »
    If your being camped you can always switch instanced versions of that area if it's getting out of hand.

How do you switch instances when you're dead?

Also, my StormRage character is Blairsfire, a conqueror. Send me an invite later please. I'll likely be on around 10pm pst.

Use that new buff they put in last night to run away real quick.

That's good to know.

I haven't been ganked yet so I had no idea.

If you're on a pvp server, just wait, it'll happen :lol:

Some buddies of mine and I are thinking about starting up a guild on Doomsayer, any PA people around would be welcome to join.

Actualy a friend of mine and I have had the same idea, if you want to make things easy we could just merge this all and make an unofficial PA guild on Doomsayer.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    DethshootDethshoot Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    Dethardro - American - Stormrage

already in guild. Just letting you guys know that I'm playing 8-)

Dethshoot on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey guys, I have a lvl 15 Tempest of Set, on Thog called Sansa. Can I get a Guild Invite? Also, I have 2 friends who don't hang on the PA forums, but both are good guys and good players, could I get them invites if they wanted too?

DrunkMc on
  • Options
    NorayNoray Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'll be joining the European cats on Fury shortly, installing the game atm. Probably gonna roll a Barbarian, as I want to kill stuff brutally. Anything I should know getting started?

Noray on
  • Options
    pantsypantsy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Playing a Dark Templar on Thog named Androx, and im lookin to join up with you folks. See you on the server.

pantsy on
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I may roll a toon on Thog shortly.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    US servers are down for 4 hours again, presumably for another patch. Hopefully without any more stealth nerfs.

Zek on
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    like 4 more hours? What's the ETA?

Endomatic on
  • Options
    pantsypantsy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    5:00 central time i think

pantsy on
  • Options
    LouieLouie Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    As soon as i'm patched installed etc i'll be on European - Fury.

Probably as Loupa.

Louie on
    camo_sig.png
    Twitter - discolouie PSN - Loupa Steam - Loupa
  • Options
    chrpnkchrpnk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I rerolled again on Thog

Taydien 27 (almost 28) HoX

chrpnk on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I rolled on Stormrage.

Trillian, level 13 HoX

Djiem on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Anyone on Thog who hasn't gotten an invite send me a tell ingame (Jaef), I'll be sending out invites when I get home today.

JAEF on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Zek wrote: »
    US servers are down for 4 hours again, presumably for another patch. Hopefully without any more stealth nerfs.

Nerfs? There are places where it's literally impossible to stealth around. It's an interesting idea to have light play a factor, but one of my biggest strengths (sneak attacks) is completely useless in a lot of situations. Hopefully it's something they balance out in the future.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Zek wrote: »

Nerfs? There are places where it's literally impossible to stealth around. It's an interesting idea to have light play a factor, but one of my biggest strengths (sneak attacks) is completely useless in a lot of situations. Hopefully it's something they balance out in the future.

Heh, I think he means undocumented nerfs.

If you recall, the buff that you get after resurrecting was never documented in patch notes. It just appeared, out of the ether. I'd call that a stealth buff.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    pogo1250pogo1250 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ok im playing on thog my names zelrim and im currently rocking a level 7 priest of mitra

pogo1250 on
    310457-1.png
  • Options
    GhostManOnThirdGhostManOnThird Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Okay, made a Aqulion Guardian on Fury - Brutalos. Hope to join the guild soon. Patching at the moment.

GhostManOnThird on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Okay, made a Aqulion Guardian on Fury - Brutalos. Hope to join the guild soon. Patching at the moment.

There's no official guild. There's one that has some PA'ers, but you've got to apply.

http://forum.lotkavolterra.net/forums/22.aspx

Actually, at the rate that there is new EU players coming in we should probably just make a new guild... with blackjack and hookers.

Tav on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gerik - American - PvP - Stormrage

Zek, it says you don't exist, but I'm not sure if it's just saying that because you're not online. I'm on now if anyone with invite authority can shoot me one.

Kelor on
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Gerik - American - PvP - Stormrage

Zek, it says you don't exist, but I'm not sure if it's just saying that because you're not online. I'm on now if anyone with invite authority can shoot me one.
    i think he's Zaek or Zeyk...i forget...

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    ZilartZilart Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So is there anyone playing on European server Crom (PvE)? If there is, please do send me a tell ingame. My name is Zilart, Priest of Mitra. I'd love to hang out with some fellow Arcadians.

Zilart on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Man. I got to play this for one night, then everything went to shit. Computer crashed, hard. Bought a new one, turns out it was a terrible investment, so I took it back. Now I ordered a bunch of shit on Newegg, and paid extra for rush-processing, which didn't help. It's been 4 hours and my order still hasn't gotten out of step 1. Hopefully it processes tonight and ships out tomorrow, in which case I'll have it Friday.

Anyway, I have my lvl 9 Barbarian, Excrucio, in Fangspire Legion already. Just don't kick him out due to inactivity. I'm coming back!

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI