Options

Age of Conan - Player Registration [Guilds/servers]

• Options
    GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    That's a stupid rule. I'd rather not do bane if we can figure out another server... Tyranny now?

EDIT: Actually, let's do Stormrage then.

Geod on
  • Options
    Trevor GoodchildTrevor Goodchild Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    meatflower wrote: »
    Rolling on the Goon server is absolutely out of the question, you should totally know better then that. :P

Tyranny is not the goonserver, they were going Doomsayer or Deathwhisper. Unless someone has updated intel, it's probably not Tyranny.

edit: Doomsayer it is. Here's the post to confirm it: http://forum.goonheim.com/showthread.php?p=12431#post12431

Ah apologies, my intel was outdated. I'll throw my hat in for Stormrage.

Trevor Goodchild on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2008
    Why they didn't just make Stormrage the new server type is beyond me.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Rolling on the Goon server is absolutely out of the question, you should totally know better then that. :P

Tyranny is not the goonserver, they were going Doomsayer or Deathwhisper. Unless someone has updated intel, it's probably not Tyranny.

edit: Doomsayer it is. Here's the post to confirm it: http://forum.goonheim.com/showthread.php?p=12431#post12431

Ah apologies, my intel was outdated. I'll throw my hat in for Stormrage.

Someone has informed me that the post was actually just to throw people off. The real server they're going to is Deathwhisper.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    so uh, stormrage it is?

Angry on
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So yeah, slight problem here guys. I agree that Culture PvP sounds like crap so I think Bane is out now. See the Broodax forums for the new server poll.

Can somebody with an AoC forum account post the new server list?

Zek on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Servers (Early Access 17th of May)

PvE Servers
    • Set
    • Dagoth
    • Zug
    • Omm
    • Derketo
    • Thog
    • Wiccana
    • Gwahlur (recommended Oceanic)

PvP Servers
    • Tyranny
    • Bane (Culture PvP)
    • Deathwisper
    • Bloodspire (recommended Oceanic)
    • Doomsayer
    • Stormrage

RP-PvP Server
    • Cimmeria (RP)

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

uh, they're going to deathwhisper.

Angry on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I know, look further up this page. I'll change my original post but it's still in the quote tree now.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well, doesn't really matter where they go as long as it isn't where we go.

Geod on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    UPDATE:

Broodax Imperiate
    US-PvP
    Stormrage

Forums: http://broodax.freeforums.org/index.php

Sorry for the last second change, blame Funcom.

Zek on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What's culture PvP?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ugghh..i totally forgot this was coming out any time soon....i've been off in my own land for a long time now it seems

so with that said, i don't have the pre-order so i guess that means i can't play until it actually comes out in stores on the 20th or whatever?

edit: oh crap i thought i was posting this in the other thread...i'll be playing with the US PVP people it seems though

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    updated the op

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    XaboraXabora Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm going to the Zug Server -PVE US

Xabora on
  • Options
    DefunkerDefunker Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    If you don't mind switching me over from PvE to US PvP, you could. That would be awesome.

Defunker on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dachishdachish Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Xabora wrote: »
    I'm going to the Zug Server -PVE US

Looks like that is where I will end up as well.

dachish on
    My heart it ceases, my breath undrawn.
    Eyes forever focused, on the sanguine, metal dawn.
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Stormrage it is, as soon as this patcher finishes. I pulled down the 5mb one in about four seconds after five minutes of waiting for it to recognize what it was supposed to be doing, and now I'm waiting for another one to be recognized.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    zilozilo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Goddamn you people, abandoning Thog. Join usssss...

On Thog, name's Wright. Aq Conquerer. I'll be away for a few hours, got errands to run, but after that I expect heads to roll.

zilo on
  • Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm at work... so my friend randomly picked Stormrage as our server of choice (Cimmeria filled up FAR too fast).

Are you guys planning on being a primarily PvP guild, or more focused on PvE raiding?

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm at work... so my friend randomly picked Stormrage as our server of choice (Cimmeria filled up FAR too fast).

Are you guys planning on being a primarily PvP guild, or more focused on PvE raiding?

Dude it's way too early to tell. We're just trying to get everyone on the same server, good things will come from that.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Dude it's way too early to tell. We're just trying to get everyone on the same server, good things will come from that.

Cool 'nuff. You guys gonna put up a roster or list of names so I can check you folks out? In a world like Hyboria, everyone needs allies.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chrpnkchrpnk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So Stormrage?

PATCH FASTER!

chrpnk on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    yeah so i walked into gamestop and they already had it out (albeit hidden, not even on display)....so i'm installing right now.....it's probably going to take awhile though it looks like

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    jdarksun wrote: »
    zilo wrote: »
    Goddamn you people, abandoning Thog. Join usssss...

On Thog, name's Wright. Aq Conquerer. I'll be away for a few hours, got errands to run, but after that I expect heads to roll.
    The folks I roll with have landed on Thog. All told, it's around 10 people. Should be fun.
    Of course, I can't join them until Tuesday...

Hi5! :D

edit: oh wow, not top-page-worthy. Anyone know how to set up a custom chat channel?

zilo on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ordway the barbarian is alive on stormrage.

making a pve character on thog now.

Angry on
  • Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Toss me on the RP-PvP server. Dyne, Priest of Mitra, and Eldain, Ranger of Your Mother.

The Sneak! on
  • Options
    firekiunfirekiun Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So what's everyone's username in the server? Mine is Nies, Priest of Mitra, in Stormrage. Do we have a guild website or anything?

firekiun on
    PSN ID : Kiunch

I play Blazblue, Soul Calibur 4, Street Fighter 4 and soon Tekken 6... yeah... so add me if you want to play any of those.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    firekiun wrote: »
    So what's everyone's username in the server? Mine is Nies, Priest of Mitra, in Stormrage. Do we have a guild website or anything?

http://broodax.freeforums.org/

Zek on
  • Options
    drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Alright I've named my character on Stormrage. It's Zesjin.

drunkenpandaren on
    Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Damn, it looks like most of you guys are on the PvP Stormrage server. I guess I'll go there if I pick the game tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm probably going to head to Best Buy and see if they have the CE, since at least there I'll have the chance to get it. Gamestop runs out through pre-orders but Best Buy puts a bunch on the shelves.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    yeah, getting a CE at gamestop is probably not likely (I work there).

They stopped doing preorders on them like 3+weeks ago, and I dont know of any stores locally that got any extras. Apparently they got preordered out of the entire alottment Gamestop received.

If you can luck up and find one though... the CE is a GREAT package. Its friggin huge, and the artbook is a really great addition. The "Leather" map is kinda lame (it looks nice at least), but the artbook and the in-game items were well worth it.

ManetherenWolf on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    yeah, getting a CE at gamestop is probably not likely (I work there).

They stopped doing preorders on them like 3+weeks ago, and I dont know of any stores locally that got any extras. Apparently they got preordered out of the entire alottment Gamestop received.

If you can luck up and find one though... the CE is a GREAT package. Its friggin huge, and the artbook is a really great addition. The "Leather" map is kinda lame (it looks nice at least), but the artbook and the in-game items were well worth it.

I like CE's that give you shit in game that's actually useful, especially so you can lord it over other people. :P The EXP ring is nice, and so is the drinking cape. I hope I can find one. I wonder if Best Buy has put out their copies already. The website said the CE is in-store only, and only listed it as "coming soon" for the store pickup option. I can't check today, as they have a big marathon going through that area.

Dashui on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    US PvE guild is open for business on Thog

Fangspire Legion is the name, but we can change it at any time (apparently). Send a tell to Wright for an invite (once I figure out how to invite people). Initially everyone will have invite rights so if I'm not on, find someone else in the guild and they'll invite you.

I don't plan on running things long-term so once we get settled I'll find somebody who's interested to pick up the mantle. I'll get around to setting up forums sometime this week.

zilo on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    hopefully launch day begins at exactly 12:01 am on the 20th....it'd be nice to be able to login for a little while before i go to sleep tomorrow night

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    BEAST! wrote: »
    hopefully launch day begins at exactly 12:01 am on the 20th....it'd be nice to be able to login for a little while before i go to sleep tomorrow night

12:01AM what? As in timezone.

If you could give me a link to where you got this info, I'd like to add it to the main thread's OP.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008

If you could give me a link to where you got this info, I'd like to add it to the main thread's OP.

Info? He said he HOPES it launches at that time, man.

Dashui on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Dashui wrote: »

indeed....i just hope...and i hope it's 12:01 EST though, if that helps you to better gauge my dreams :D

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    jb7jb7 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dashui wrote: »

indeed....i just hope...and i hope it's 12:01 EST though, if that helps you to better gauge my dreams :D

I believe the servers are set to go up at 12PM EST, and with how most MMO lauches go, you probably won't get to play much for a couple hours at best.

jb7 on