Options

Age of Conan UPDATED OP What is best in life? (NSF56K)

1565758596062»

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2008
    killing players > killing humanoids > killing animals

goddamn snakes and crocs

Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Killing gorillas > all

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Your UI looks a lot less fugly then mine. Are there already mods out for customizing it?

Maybe its due to photobucket's image size?

No my UI is just as shitty as everyone else's. The only difference being I moved the chat window to the top left corner. There are mod's though. I believe someone posted it earlier in the thread called MirageUI. I haven't tried it yet.

TheStig wrote: »
    headbutting bunnies/deer while naked > all

fixed.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Your UI looks a lot less fugly then mine. Are there already mods out for customizing it?

No my UI is just as shitty as everyone else's. The only difference being I moved the chat window to the top left corner. There are mod's though. I believe someone posted it earlier in the thread called MirageUI. I haven't tried it yet.

Yours just seems like.... intrusive then mine does.

Tav on
  • Options
    Metal Gear Solid 2 DemoMetal Gear Solid 2 Demo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Ugh, this game has too many bugs....
    what bugs are these?

Where to start? My guild got up enough gold and resources to build a guild city and the server just ate it all, GMs didn't help us with it either. Not that it matters because guild cities are bugged to be permanently open to attack so if you ever do build one players can just come in any time and destroy it.

Tons of graphic bugs and glitches. Quest givers glitching out and not letting you finish quests. Certain moves not actually doing what they say they do. Ie, past rank III the counter attack combo from the guardian doesn't actually counter attack anymore. Sometimes my barbarian just flat out loses the ability to hide. Your characters stats don't accurately reflect the items you have equipped.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Welcome to the first week of an MMO! :D

Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo on
    SteamID- Enders || SC2 ID - BurningCrome.721 || Blogging - Laputan Machine
    1385396-1.png
    Orikae! |RS| : why is everyone yelling 'enders is dead go'
    When I say pop it that means pop it
    heavy.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Yea.. Graphical, clipping, vendor, whatever problems are annoying but shit, you couldn't even log on WoW the first week and you had huge queues for a long ass time after that. At least this game can be played.

TheStig on
  • Options
    JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You guys were right about the Tempest so far. very enjoyable.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yea.. Graphical, clipping, vendor, whatever problems are annoying but shit, you couldn't even log on WoW the first week and you had huge queues for a long ass time after that. At least this game can be played.

Yeah and if you we're there for the release of Anarchy Online. D:D:D:D:D:

I heard everquest was really bad as well, although I did not partake in that clusterfuck.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    LockeColeLockeCole Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Yeah and if you we're there for the release of Anarchy Online. D:D:D:D:D:

I heard everquest was really bad as well, although I did not partake in that clusterfuck.

The funny thing about AO's launch was that the game servers were usually up, but the chat servers were almost always down, so you could play the game, and see other people, but not talk to them.

LockeCole on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I was there for the beta of AO and was like "theres no way this is going to work" and didn't bother trying. I heard very bad things though.

I wish I was there for the FFXI release because the japanese got to exploit the hell out of that game before it was turned over to NA.

TheStig on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    JonnyBot wrote: »
    You guys were right about the Tempest so far. very enjoyable.

The most satisfying parts are where me and my brother round up a huge bunch of mobs in a group and start unleashing aoe. Especially if you manage to get the last blow on all of them with a well timed elemental fury. We practically jump with joy at seeing large groups of tightly packed mobs.

Who needs cutting off people's limbs when you can rain down electric death?

Fantasyrogue on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i do <3

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The Ranger so far is equally enjoyable.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    Ragnar DragonfyreRagnar Dragonfyre Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Yours just seems like.... intrusive then mine does.

It looks like he's playing in widescreen on a very high resolution. Higher resolutions = smaller UI's.

Ragnar Dragonfyre on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    everquest 2 or 1? i was there for 2 and the launch wasn't anything terrible from what i remember, better than WoW's surely

i have no clue how the first eq's launch was though because i didnt start playing it till a little while after it was out, but the general lack of knowledge of mmo's since there really were none around probably made it easier on them...who knows

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
This discussion has been closed.