As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Week des Jeux: 15ed. 5/18 - 5/24 - Wii Fit, Haze, Penny Arcade Adventures!

slash000slash000 Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Games and Technology
Another week, another 7 days of new game releases!

Welcome to the 15th edition of G&T's newly traditional "Weekly Games Release Thread!" - Week 5/18 - 5/24!

Where we discuss what we're looking forward to, what we're going to buy, and what we're just now realizing is being released this week that we had forgotten about!

5/18 - 5/24

PC

picture.jpg

Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness
Based on the popular comic strip Penny Arcade, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness is an episodic RPG/Adventure where you join with Gabe and Tycho of the Startling Developments Detective Agency to solve strange mysteries lurking in New Arcadia. Set in the 1920s, the game places the familiar Penny Arcade protagonists in an alternate pulp horror setting reminiscent of the works of H. P. Lovecraft. [Hothead Games]

Archer.jpg

Theatre of War
* Real Time Combat Simulation – Realistic shell ballistics, armor penetration calculations and damage effects coupled with destructible environments, trenches, fortifications and individually tracked weapons, equipment, ammo and vehicles.

* 5 Historical Campaigns, each with unique units and equipment – US/UK, Soviet, German, French and Polish.

* Over 40 campaign missions based on real WWII battles.

* Over 30 different maps designed using historical military documents and covering a variety of
seasons, weather conditions and environments.

* 9 Single (non-campaign) Battles plus 4 Training scenarios.

* 8 Multiplayer Missions (Internet/LAN) with a maximum of 8 players

* Unique Role Playing Elements: soldiers gain experience and new skills as they progress though the campaigns.

* Soldiers can be Promoted and awarded Medals and Decorations.

* Real World Military Tactics: Units fight using authentic tactical formations and realistic battle drills

* Amazing Freedom of Action: Replace and reinforce gun crews, pick up dropped weapons, capture enemy equipment and even select specific weapons and ammo to use.

* Advanced Individual Unit AI: Units intelligently react to changing battle situations and conditions. They will take cover, avoid obstacles and seek to gain the upper hand against their enemies.

* Huge assortment of units, uniforms, equipment and vehicles: hundreds of different unit types including Tanks, AT Guns, Support Vehicles, Armored Cars, MG Teams, Anti-Tank Rifles, Aircraft, Artillery, Infantry and more from the major nations of WWII; all based on historical military sources.

* Dynamic Battlefields; Wage war in all four seasons over beautifully rendered landscapes. Watch as trees get knocked over by tanks, vehicles crush men and equipment under their treads, tracers stitch across no mans land and high explosive shells leave huge smoking craters.

* Devastating Airstrikes and Artillery Barrages.

* State of the art 3D character animation and graphics.

* Easy to use order system. Command your troops quickly and efficiently and keep tabs on their
individual status with the innovative soldier monitor system.

* Multiplayer support (Internet/LAN).

picture.jpg

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
In 'Conan' the players encounter a dark, lush, violent and sinful universe, presented in fantastic graphics and stunning 7.1 surround audio. In a world filled with cruel gods, mythical creatures, lost civilizations and a struggling human race, the mighty barbarian has finally seized the throne as king of Aquilonia. But Conan's rule is on the brink of chaos, spiraling towards the doom of ancient evils. In this twisted fantasy world, dark magic and brutal combat lurks around every corner, and each man and woman must carve their own unique destiny under Conan's reign. In the true vision of Robert E. Howard's dark universe, it's now time for you to become a messenger of death. In addition to incredible graphics and sound, the game will be filled with unique features like the "Real Combat" engine; a revolutionary new multi-point melee system which allows the players to swing their weapons where they direct it, in real-time! This easy to learn and fun melee system lets the players truly feel they are on the battlefield, and goes head-on against the formulaic nature of online RPG combat. In 'Conan' you can also, for the first time in an online RPG, create player-made battle formations where you can command NPC's and other players in combat, making for epic multiplayer battles. The multiplayer game also allow the players to form guilds and lay siege to enemy castles, letting their catapults sing their merry song of death as the enemy is crushed to a pulp. [Funcom]

picture.jpg

Dracula: Origin
Assume the role of Professor Van Helsing, the celebrated vampire hunter, on the hunt for Dracula, who himself is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript that will give him the power to raise the dead. Your goal is to prevent Dracula from finding and using this manuscript, and killing him in order to liberate the souls of all those who have had the misfortune to cross his path. Using conventional Point & Click gameplay, Dracula: Origin is an adventure supported by impeccable graphics and a rich storyline taking you to London, Egypt, Austria and, of course, to Transylvania; the famous home of the great vampire. The world, inspired by the celebrated author Bram Stoker, is reproduced through 2D environments and animated 3D characters. All of the elements essential to the Dracula story, including horror, love, blood, crucifixes, stakes and garlic, are included in a disturbing and absorbing Gothic atmosphere. [Ascaron]

chargfgfgfgacter_perry_2.thumbnail.jpg

The Immortals of Terra: A Perry Rhodan Adventure
The Immortals of Terra is a space adventure set in 1346 New Galactic Era, 4934 AD, starring Perry Rhodan. The story takes the player from the very top of a majestic floating palace, through the midst of intergalactic intrigue, to deep below the surface of alien worlds. The goal is to unravel the mystery of the disappearance of Perry’s beloved, Mondra Diamond, but soon the plot thickens and the stakes get higher as Perry soon finds out that the fate of the universe is in peril.

Features:

* Astoundingly beautiful 3D graphics
* Deep and inventive storyline
* Gripping action sequences
* Stunning planets in a vast galaxy to explore
* Over a dozen original alien life forms and more than 60 interactive characters
* Detailed emotive facial animation
* Athmospheric Soundtrack, 3D-Sound and Sound FX

PS2:

picture.jpg

UEFA Euro 2008
UEFA EURO 2008 captures the look and feel of the journey from qualification to the finals with rain and mud dynamics that impact playing conditions, real-time player ratings that change based on player performance, and a penalty kick mode that re-creates the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Experience the thrill of scoring the goal that sends your country through to the next round and then choose how to celebrate it with all-new interactive user-controlled celebrations. Captain your country, play alongside your heroes, and inspire them to championship glory in the official videogame of UEFA EURO 2008. A new game mode called Captain Your Country enables gamers to customize them on the pitch and wear the shirt of their national team. Work through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your team and then lead your country into battle for championship glory against your rivals. Go online in Battle of the Nations to earn status points for yourself and your country in a competition for global supremacy. Go for the biggest upsets to earn the most points and then watch you and your country move up the leader boards. Face the challenge and pressure of competing in the championship rounds in the EURO Online Knockout Draw to test your skills against the world's best. [Electronic Arts]

PS3:

picture.jpg

UEFA Euro 2008
UEFA EURO 2008 captures the look and feel of the journey from qualification to the finals with rain and mud dynamics that impact playing conditions, real-time player ratings that change based on player performance, and a penalty kick mode that re-creates the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Experience the thrill of scoring the goal that sends your country through to the next round and then choose how to celebrate it with all-new interactive user-controlled celebrations. Captain your country, play alongside your heroes, and inspire them to championship glory in the official videogame of UEFA EURO 2008. A new game mode called Captain Your Country enables gamers to customize them on the pitch and wear the shirt of their national team. Work through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your team and then lead your country into battle for championship glory against your rivals. Go online in Battle of the Nations to earn status points for yourself and your country in a competition for global supremacy. Go for the biggest upsets to earn the most points and then watch you and your country move up the leader boards. Face the challenge and pressure of competing in the championship rounds in the EURO Online Knockout Draw to test your skills against the world's best. [Electronic Arts]

picture.jpg

Haze
Twenty-five years in the future. Governments have outsourced military operations to private multinational corporations. As Jake Carpenter, a newly enlisted soldier in the Mantel army, you are seeking fulfillment and thrills by fighting for a good cause. Thanks to their high-tech arsenal of vehicles, deadly weaponry, and performance enhancing bio-medical support, the Mantel Corporation's ruthlessly efficient soldiers are the most feared by terrorists, dictators, and the corporation's political enemies. Your conflict begins in a war-torn country in South America, where you have been sent to fight a vicious rebel faction, The Promise Hand. At first glance, all is well, but things quickly begin to look a little strange... State of the art multiplayer modes Fire up your console or PC for online battles on one of two carefully balanced sides. Choose from a variety of online modes including furious co-op action with your friends! [Ubisoft]

270012b.jpg

SingStar
Entertaining at home takes on a whole new meaning this fall as SingStarTM comes to the PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system. Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's London Studio, SingStar PS3 takes the successful interactive singing experience established with the multi-million selling global PlayStation®2 franchise to the next level with personalization and community taking center stage. SingStar PS3 allows you access to a catalog of hundreds of downloadable songs featuring the real artists and videos, via the PS3 online SingStoreTM. Become a global star as you share your SingStar experiences with friends and the online SingStar community via captured video, audio and photos. A perfect addition to the social gaming genre, SingStar will revolutionize the way you spend time with friends and family.

PSP

picture.jpg

UEFA Euro 2004

Wii

picture.jpg

Wii Fit
The active-play phenomenon started by Wii Sports now spreads to your whole body thanks to the pressure-sensitive Wii Balance Board (name not final), which comes packed with Wii Fit. The board is used for an extensive array of fun and dynamic activities, including aerobics, yoga, muscle stretches and games. Many of these activities focus towards providing a "core" workout, a popular exercise method that emphasizes slower, controlled motions. Family members will have fun staying active and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu. [Nintendo]

X360:

picture.jpg

UEFA Euro 2008

Wii Ware

drmario_1.jpg (*maybe will maybe won't come out this week)

Dr. Mario Online RX *maybe will maybe won't come out this week)

star-soldier-r.jpg

Star Soldier R

ss005%20copy--screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg

Critter Round-Up

Virtual Console

Dunno yet

XBLA

picture.jpg

Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness
Based on the popular comic strip Penny Arcade, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness is an episodic RPG/Adventure where you join with Gabe and Tycho of the Startling Developments Detective Agency to solve strange mysteries lurking in New Arcadia. Set in the 1920s, the game places the familiar Penny Arcade protagonists in an alternate pulp horror setting reminiscent of the works of H. P. Lovecraft. [Hothead Games]

PSN

Dunno yet

Man! Not many games are coming out this week, but what ARE coming out, are somewhat interesting!

I'd like to buy Wii Fit because I think it could help me as an additional motivator to my current workout scheme, and it looks interesting. I'm really interested in Penny Arcade Adventures because, well, I'm a huge PA fan as we all are; despite the fact that I pretty much hate RPGs, I'd still be willing to give this game a shot simply because I expect the humor and ridiculousness to pull me through. And Haze is the newest shooter of the reknowned and much beloved Free Radical developers, famous for the TimeSplitters games and for being the primary group behind the original Goldeneye 64.

Wiiware gets some good stuff in Dr Mario (we hope) and Star Soldier R, while XBLA gets the PA Game -- the reason PSN doesn't get it is because, according to the developer, the game was designed primarily for PC and bringing the game to X360 was a natural transition, while they stated that the architectural differences of the PS3 made bringing the game over to that system difficult and apparently outside of their means.

I'd like to but cannot afford anything new this week as I finally found a copy of Shiki3 in stores today (I heart Fry's Electronics) but I can nevertheless salivate over everything each week.

What about you guys?

slash000 on

• Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Wow, I totally forgot about the PA game coming out this week. It's very much a buy for me.

I'll probably end up buying Wii Fit because I rarely get to the gym these days, but it is a chunk of change.

Haze is something I'm very much interested in (I liked the demo okay) but it seems to be....missing something that would make it an instant buy for me.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    To be perfectly honest, if not for the Free Radical name, I would probably pass over Haze as what may appear to be another "me too" shooter amidst a "glut" of shooters... But Free Radical has never let me down before, and they tend to be pretty damn creative. I just wish that Haze had an artistic style/direction that... jumped out at me more than Haze does.

slash000 on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    There's been 15 of these and this is the first one I've seen? Huh.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Anyone know the price of the PA game? I don't see it in the OP.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Wii Fit is ordered and ready but more from a curiosity standpoint than an 'I need to lose weight' point. In reality I need to do the opposite. PAA:OtRSPoD might have to wait though I'm definitely getting it (glad they're releasing it for mac).

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    toxk_02toxk_02 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    $19.95

http://www.playgreenhouse.com/games;jsessionid=EC7105B41E5F651A3E2048EA2E02AFBD

toxk_02 on
    OTP.jpg
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

$20, I believe. edit: beat

And I really hope Haze is good.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Not bad at all.

Sucks that it's not coming to PSN, but what are you gonna do (bitch and moan about it).

Gotta get my 360 back from my friend next weekend...

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    toxk_02 wrote: »
    PAA:OtRSPoD

Hahahahahaha

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Haze and RSPD?

My pants! My wallet!

freakish light on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    There's been 15 of these and this is the first one I've seen? Huh.

Yep, I post them every Sunday, or monday/saturday depending on my schedule. You can do a search or check my profile for Created Threads if you want to see past threads. These threads don't stick around super duper long on the front page of the forum unless something cool or something weird is coming out or whatever. But yeah, this is the 15th one.

You know, I can't find a price on it. edit: beat

slash000 on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    slash000 wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, if not for the Free Radical name, I would probably pass over Haze as what may appear to be another "me too" shooter amidst a "glut" of shooters... But Free Radical has never let me down before, and they tend to be pretty damn creative. I just wish that Haze had an artistic style/direction that... jumped out at me more than Haze does.

One of the things that separted TimeSplitters for me was not just its' excellent controls and blazing speed---but also its' sense of humor. That Haze seems devoid of that kind of sense of humor somewhat put a damper on my desire for the game, but I'm still very interested because of their pedigree.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'd buy the PA game if it was on WiiWare, hint, hint.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Sorry it's too hardcore for two gamecubes and a yoga mat duct taped together.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Sorry it's too hardcore for two gamecubes and a yoga mat duct taped together.

Apparently. :lol:

I might get Wii Fit eventually, but not this week.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm wondering just how effective Wii Fit actually will be/could be in terms of actual weight loss.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'm wondering just how effective Wii Fit actually will be/could be in terms of actual weight loss.

Just like anything involving weight loss it depends on how well you stick to it.

Fuck you can lose a ton of weight just by changing your diet and running in place. Wii Fit just allows you to track your changes, give you a little balance, and take some of the boredom out of it.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Depends on how you go about it. It's supposed to be a sort of supplement or motivator for use with actual exercise routine, rather than transforming your body and fitness in and of itself.

There have been some success stories by game reviewers who used the thing for weeks/months (something like that) who recorded their progress on their respective websites. They managed to lose some significant weight, apparently. Toxk has the links to their sites.

But whatever the case, it's meant to be something that makes you aware of your body and health and help motivate you to do something active rather than sitting around all the time; not a replacement for full-on exercise.

slash000 on
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Just like anything involving weight loss it depends on how well you stick to it.

Fuck you can lose a ton of weight just by changing your diet and running in place. Wii Fit just allows you to track your changes, give you a little balance, and take some of the boredom out of it.

I think thats the thing is it sort of makes something of a game out of it, in addition to the actual games that come with it.

For me, just PAA:otRSPoD and WiiFit this week. But I'm really looking forward to both.

Kelor on
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    grrarggrrarg Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I can't decide whether to get the PA game for the PC or 360. On the PC, I'm kind of worried about Greenhouse crashing and burning as a new online-distribution method. On the other hand, my 360 could RRoD. Decisions, decisions.

grrarg on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Depends on how you go about it. It's supposed to be a sort of supplement or motivator for use with actual exercise routine, rather than transforming your body and fitness in and of itself.

There have been some success stories by game reviewers who used the thing for weeks/months (something like that) who recorded their progress on their respective websites. They managed to lose some significant weight, apparently. Toxk has the links to their sites.

But whatever the case, it's meant to be something that makes you aware of your body and health and help motivate you to do something active rather than sitting around all the time; not a replacement for full-on exercise.

Yeah Miyamoto was saying something about how it's supposed to motivate you to make healthier decisions in general, so that you'll score better in the game. Apparently he got the idea from charting his weight at home on a daily basis, and it became sort of a game for him.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    grrarg wrote: »
    I can't decide whether to get the PA game for the PC or 360. On the PC, I'm kind of worried about Greenhouse crashing and burning as a new online-distribution method. On the other hand, my 360 could RRoD. Decisions, decisions.

Always, always vote comfy couch over keyboard and mouse.

It's not like Adventure games really suffer from not having that level of control.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The other thing about WiiFit, as I understand it, is that it's not exclusively focused on weight loss as an indicator of fitness, but also on other things such as balance.

Thus, you may not always get as good of a fat-burning workout from it as you would something that's more focused on that sort of thing (ya know, like the different approach Peter Moore was talking about with their upcoming game).

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The other thing about WiiFit, as I understand it, is that it's not exclusively focused on weight loss as an indicator of fitness, but also on other things such as balance.

Thus, you may not always get as good of a fat-burning workout from it as you would something that's more focused on that sort of thing (ya know, like the different approach Peter Moore was talking about with their upcoming game).

:|

Is it going to come with dumbbells, or what?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    More Cardio, less flexibility.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    ronzo wrote: »

Interesting...

Lord knows I could stand to lose some weight, and my biggest hurdle with exercise has always been a feeling of...well, pointlessness. :?

I may pick it up, you know, if it's ever available in my lifetime. This is gonna be harder to find than the Wii itself.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    If you're willing to get up the morning of you've probably got a good shot.

Mostly because I think a lot of the people who I talked to who are interested are not "Day 1" type purchasers that will line up the morning before for it. We'll definitely be sold out within the first couple of days, but unlikely by the first couple of hours.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Yeah, what's this other upcoming game you speak of?

slash000 on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Mostly because I think a lot of the people who I talked to who are interested are not "Day 1" type purchasers that will line up the morning before for it. We'll definitely be sold out within the first couple of days, but unlikely by the first couple of hours.

Well I know the GameStop near me actually stopped taking preorders. Which...yeah. I've never heard of GameStop doing that. He said they had to cut off because he wasn't even sure if they had enough for people who did pre-order.

And at Wal-Mart there's a sign on the display case telling people of the May 21st ship date as opposed to the 19th. I figure enough people made that inquiry for them to put up a sign...

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Yeah, what's this other upcoming game you speak of?

I don't think it's a specific title, just general things that Peter Moore was talking about a week or so ago

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/05/ea-planning-wii.html

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ah, here we go. From Wikipedia, but it has a source.

"In the United States, pre-launch sales of Wii Fit have been reported to be sold out at retailers Amazon.com, GameStop and Wal-Mart.[32]"

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i2Te_mW_ztXfIWx4AefoobVwlpDwD90MUFI05

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    wiicomic26-fb.jpg

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Well I know the GameStop near me actually stopped taking preorders. Which...yeah. I've never heard of GameStop doing that. He said they had to cut off because he wasn't even sure if they had enough for people who did pre-order.

And at Wal-Mart there's a sign on the display case telling people of the May 21st ship date as opposed to the 19th. I figure enough people made that inquiry for them to put up a sign...

We had to take our pre-order cards off the floor because they had the wrong date on them (which we're technically not liable for since Nintendo changed the date, but anyways....) but we would have probably sold out of them had we not done so (something we've never done before, btw).

And our stock is going to be very low, especially when compared to things like Mario Kart. If I'm remembering my stock count right we're going to have about 54, with at least 10 of those going to pre-orders. Keep in mind we're the biggest Best Buy in the state so we're getting more than a lot of people and those are going to last but a couple of days at most.

And if we're getting 54, I can only imagine a lot of places stock is going to be less than sufficient...so while things won't get nutty immediately, I can imagine that within the week things are gonna get a little bit crazy.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    thebestcomicever.jpg

Simply awesome.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    devoirdevoir Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Has it been confirmed the demos for PAA are coming out on release day for both PC and XBL? Because I really want to see which suits me better.

devoir on
  • Options
    SupersplinesSupersplines Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    thebestcomicever.jpg

Simply awesome.

I have been given a bit of stick from a few of the 'cool kids' on this board for purchasing a wiifit, and whilst it may or may not be the best thing for excercise or weightloss, I think most people fail to see the potential of such a device. You need to look beyond the fitness aspect and see the potential for a drumming game, or time crisis game, snowboarding, skating, adventure games, dancing games, all sorts of things, and I havnt even put any real thought into this. Wait til people like jonny lee get their hands on it, people who are actually creative. I think we shall see a lot of very intuitive titles released for the wiifit.

(sorry, didnt mean to hijack the thread)

Edit: BOXING GAME!

Supersplines on
    Bonne Wii Monsieur Playstation, bonne wii...
  • Options
    brynstarbrynstar Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm buying WiiFit. I was able to get a pre-order at my local Gamestop before they sold out the first shipment, and now they've sold out two shipments. I'm interested in it more from a curiosity/interested in checking out the technology standpoint, and if I lose some pounds in the process, well, then great! Either way, it looks kind of fun.

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Did Stubbs and Gauntlet come out as XB Originals this week?

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    coutts wrote: »
    Did Stubbs and Gauntlet come out as XB Originals this week?

Yep.

RainbowDespair on