As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuck in a Stupid Way

CallejaCalleja Registered User new member
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I'm sure I will out myself as a total newbie, but for the life of me I can't complete the Hobo Alley area.. I've killed all the living garbage things and gotten the dirty token but I can't get "The Shithole" to unlock, the urination dude to... do ANYTHING but tell me to eff off or the meat guy to take my meat... I can't enter the carnival in Pelican Bay either cause I'm missing a ticket...

What am I doing wrong!? i got 70 of the 122 Robot parts in Hobo Alley and I'm sure I've walked through the entire level except for the locked Shithole D:

Help?

Calleja on

• Options
    RosettiRosetti Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm not sure what the trigger is, I think it was finishing the living trash case, Dr.Piss will move from his 'lab' and give you a new case to kill hobo's. Commit a sufficient amount of Hobicide and the path to The Shithole will reveal itself.

Rosetti on
    warcrueid_standing.gif
    A crude broom stand.
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I got stuck here too, you need to
    speak to the garbage guy on the first screen of Hobo Alley.

Kelor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Kelor wrote: »
    I got stuck here too, you need to
    speak to the garbage guy on the first screen of Hobo Alley.

But.. the guy gave me the dirty token, and now he just hilariously sings whenever I speak to him.... and Dr. Piss is still doing NOTHING but telling me to...well... piss off.

What am I missing!?

Calleja on
  • Options
    RosettiRosetti Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Huh.
    Go to Pelican bay and trade your token for the gear, take the gear to Ann. That might trigger the Dr.Piss being evicted.

Rosetti on
    warcrueid_standing.gif
    A crude broom stand.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Rosetti wrote: »
    Huh.
    Go to Pelican bay and trade your token for the gear, take the gear to Ann. That might trigger the Dr.Piss being evicted.

THAT did it... THANKS!
    I had talked to the guy in the carnival before but no option to use my token had appeared so I assumed I had to clean the token or something... but yes, taking the huge gear to Anne triggers Dr. Piss.. thanks again!!

*dives back into the game*

Calleja on