Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MySQL Errors

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
I just started getting MySQL errors again. Several times. Is it just me?

Thanatos on
«1

Posts

  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Nope, not just you.

    Ahh, it is like old times.

    deadonthestreet on
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Been having them for about 20 minutes.

    CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Fixed!

    Älphämönkëy on
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    They are indeed fixed!

    Thank you.

    deadonthestreet on
  • omgboomlolomgboomlol __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2006
    danhappy4xw.gif

    omgboomlol on
    omgboomlolud1.gif
  • RohaqRohaq Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Still getting them occasionally :(

    Rohaq on
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Don't ever try to sit down on the toilet in the morning.
    Not even after reading my post and thinking "hey, I'll give it a go".
    It might work fine the first time. it may even work fine the second, or third, or subsequent times.
    But eventually, while holding your morning glory down with your hand, you will slip and piss on your own face.
    AND IT IS NOT NICE.
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Rohaq wrote:
    Still getting them occasionally :(
    I can't reproduce this... What are you doing when it happens?

    Älphämönkëy on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    I just started getting MySQL errors again. Several times. Is it just me?

    rofl, nice sig.

    Rankenphile on
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Booooo.


    they're back, and I'm getting a lot of them. D:

    Silmaril on
    twispandcatsbysigsmall.jpg
  • HoA-playerHoA-player Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    still getting them.

    they happen when clicking on topics, the forum index, the subforums etc.

    just now i'm getting one in the Topic review window.

    HoA-player on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    I just got a few.

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • -SPI--SPI- Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    I'm getting them as frequently as the 500 errors before they were fixed.

    -SPI- on
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Yup, I'm getting them nearly every time I click on a link.

    SeñorAmor on
  • PenguinSephPenguinSeph Registered User
    edited June 2006
    I'm finding it hard to post without getting one.

    PenguinSeph on
    That one video made me giggle when he was spanking the clown and it said LEVEL UP!!!!!


    Ive always wanted to level up from spanking a clown.
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    errors all up ons

    getting them almost constantly this morning

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    stilist wrote:
    errors all up ons

    getting them almost constantly this morning

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?

    Thanatos on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    More bugs!
    You can not specify mediaopt 100 Full Duplex for a nve(4) NIC.

    I should have a resolution within the hour.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Yeah. I fixed 90% of the problem, the other 10% I'm working on now.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Yeah. I fixed 90% of the problem, the other 10% I'm working on now.

    It is times like this I realize you are truly a god.

    yalborap on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Rough translation: DNS server keeps track of where the other servers are; it's confused about where the database server actually is.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    yalborap wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Yeah. I fixed 90% of the problem, the other 10% I'm working on now.

    It is times like this I realize you are truly a god.

    No, the server is god. alphamonkey is the Pope.

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    An error I've noticed, though it might just be me being an idiot;

    Sometimes I'll try to post, and it'll take me to a Page Cannot Be Found page.

    If I go back and try again, I'll get the same error.

    If I go back and try again while holding ctrl, it seems to post just fine.

    I wondered if it had something to do with Popup blocker being enabled, but that's not on my work machine.

    Am I imagining things? Is it a similar setting with the windows pop up blocker? Is there a logical reason this works, or am I just making a correlation in my head where no such correlation exists, aside from a coincidence?

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    The forums are running really, really slow for some reason.

    Edit: no longer are they slow.

    deadonthestreet on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    The forums are running really, really slow for some reason.

    Edit: no longer are they slow.
    I'm doing a lot of work today to try and correct a host of problems. Things might get slow. That said, outside of the past 24 hours, the stability + speed we normally I've actually been pretty happy with.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    yalborap wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Yeah. I fixed 90% of the problem, the other 10% I'm working on now.

    It is times like this I realize you are truly a god.
    :wink: I've just gotten used to this place. I know the bugs that we get normally and I can fix 'em pretty quickly. The really impressive guys are the middleware guys that write the codebase I use.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    stilist wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Rough translation: DNS server keeps track of where the other servers are; it's confused about where the database server actually is.
    Bingo. Half knew about our new DB IP address and the other half didn't know what was going on.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    yalborap wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Whoa. This sucks. Our tertiary DNS server is giving me a bad IP when I do an nslookup on our database server... I'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Uh... that's Alpha-speak for "I cannae' do it, cap'n! I'm givin' 'er all she's got!" right?
    Yeah. I fixed 90% of the problem, the other 10% I'm working on now.

    It is times like this I realize you are truly a god.

    No, the server is god. alphamonkey is the Pope.
    :lol:

    Älphämönkëy on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Forar wrote:
    An error I've noticed, though it might just be me being an idiot;

    Sometimes I'll try to post, and it'll take me to a Page Cannot Be Found page.

    If I go back and try again, I'll get the same error.

    If I go back and try again while holding ctrl, it seems to post just fine.

    I wondered if it had something to do with Popup blocker being enabled, but that's not on my work machine.

    Am I imagining things? Is it a similar setting with the windows pop up blocker? Is there a logical reason this works, or am I just making a correlation in my head where no such correlation exists, aside from a coincidence?
    uh....
    I'd go with coincidence.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA
    edited June 2006
    I'm getting 'em real bad again. In fact, as I type this, the Topic Review window is a MySQL error.

    Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    As am I.

    CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Wow, I'm getting these errors more frequently than I got the 500 ISA's.

    Undead Scottsman on
  • FramlingFramling Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Yeah, they're getting pretty thick at every stage. Every page that gets loaded is giving me MySQL errors.

    Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

    their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Make it stop, make it stop.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • darleysamdarleysam UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    yeah.. just to contribute to the pressure, i'm getting them loads too. Doing wood work, though, Alpha. It's all appreciated.

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Must (board unavailable)... get (board unavailable)... into (board unavailable)... thread (board unavailable)... must (board unavailable)... post.

    I'll definately agree that this is much more prevalent than the previous errors. Ah well.

    [spoiler:809a1177b6] The forums can not connect to the MySQL database.[/spoiler:809a1177b6]

    Suriko on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    What must I sacrifice to appease you, O dark lord of the PA forum server? Name me any animal easily obtained at a pet store, and it's blood shall be yours! Anything to end this PLAGUE!

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Fixed.... I'll leave things up for about half an hour and then there will be a 15 minute down time as I recable some things.

    Älphämönkëy on
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.