As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wonder Woman (2009) - Are people just not interested?

13»

• Options
    LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The plot description is from here. The Fillion/Russel casting is from Bruce Timm (producer on the various DC animated movies coming out).

New Frontier is not a biography, and it's been out for some time. I posted it because, as I said, the movie itself contains Wonder Woman. I guess I should have grabbed a different video, but in truth I forgot that youtube vids get imbedded here; I was just trying to provide a link like with the Gotham Knight stuff.

Edit: I think there's some confusion, Satan. I didn't mean the youtube clip had Wonder Woman in it, I meant The New Frontier, which the clip is from, had Wonder Woman in it. Sorry.

LordSolarMacharius on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Ah, a link to a forum thread from August 2007. Always a nice and official source. Also, if I'm reading that image right (and I like to think that I am) that film is completely different from the Wonder Woman (which would be live action and not straight-to-DVD) this thread is about.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Yes, I said "the next animated movie DC's putting out (after Gotham Knight) is going to be Wonder Woman." I thought it reasonable when discussing one possible future interpretation of the character to bring up other future and past interpretations of the character. As others have already brought up the comics and the TV show, I decided to contribute information about the animated direct to DVD movies.

Also, I'll try to provide a more up to date link on the casting (later, I'm heading to work soon - although I think that's the best info on the plot). I guess I'm just used to forums where it is (somewhat) common knowledge. It's like saying Zetterberg is a really great hockey player. I didn't think to back it up.

LordSolarMacharius on
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Yes, I said "the next animated movie DC's putting out (after Gotham Knight) is going to be Wonder Woman." I thought it reasonable when discussing one possible future interpretation of the character to bring up other future and past interpretations of the character. As others have already brought up the comics and the TV show, I decided to contribute information about the animated direct to DVD movies.

Also, I'll try to provide a more up to date link on the casting (later, I'm heading to work soon - although I think that's the best info on the plot). I guess I'm just used to forums where it is (somewhat) common knowledge. It's like saying Zetterberg is a really great hockey player. I didn't think to back it up.

Yeah, no one every asks for a source around here, ever.

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I realise that, and I'm sorry for my lack of one. I've been following the DC animated movies as they come out, so it didn't occur to me. Won't happen again. If you want to continue whatever it is we're doing, I'd suggest moving it to PMs. We're cluttering the thread.

Edit: Again, I don't think I'm coming across properly. When I said "I'm used to forums..." I didn't mean I'm not used to providing sources, but that when it comes to this topic, the site usually has the source on the front page.

Edit2: I'll voluntarily remove myself from the conversation, hope you guys found news of the animated movie interesting.

LordSolarMacharius on
  • Options
    bychancebychance Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Simmer down you two.

bychance on