As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

sketchbooks and t shirt

1234568»

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Seriously, everything you do is awesome (and it shows just how much practice I need :|). I want more! More!
    C'mon! Don't hold out on me like this man...! D:

Flay on
  • AntibodiesAntibodies Used to live in a psychic city. Never knew what would happen in a day. Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm mostly curious how you create such detail and depth in your tiniest of thumbnails. The War of the Worlds looking stamp sized one on the 8th page is insane, just the bits of negative space making light and so much going on, the fidelity of the detail is so damn nice its like you shrunk down a poster sized image or something. What's your process there?

Are you taking a figure drawing class or just sourcing these? Nice to see you doing some more classical mediums type stuff, you're well versed in all forms from the look of it- admirable. Rawk on.

Antibodies on
    XBL: thetinwoodsman
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Alduar, once again, these are all beautiful.

I wish I could give you some valid crits but you're so beyond my skill level there's nothing meaningful for me to say.

Brolo on
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Your figures and faces are absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you shade, too. Fantabulous as usual, in other words. :)

NightDragon on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Are you this good because you did extensive abstract work first, Alduar?

Tam on
  • EntrYEntrY Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Awesome. I really dig your nature things.

Also the "Kage" designs gave me a chuckle - mostly because "kage" means cake in danish... I like cake.

EntrY on
    beavotron wrote:
    hang on, i need to go put an adult diaper on before you continue explaining.

Flickr ... Myspace
  • benz0rsbenz0rs Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That's some freakin nice shading..

The shirts on the other hand are.. meh.

benz0rs on