Options

[WoW] Chat: Warden Iolol approves

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So, do you shattered oath kids still accept forumer alts? I'm shopping around for a good place to chatwhore/level a horde alt, and the ravenholdt population is just too small to keep me interested (especially given the hours I play.)

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    hold your head high soldier, it ain't over yet
    that's why we call it the struggle, you're supposed to sweat
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I don't understand why they can't just make multiple maps for the same game type. Nobody fucking cares about your shitty lore that you already take liberties with whenever you find it convenient so quit being lazy already.

Sami on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dyscord wrote: »
    Seg wrote: »
    avatars to switch randomly between posters.

certainly no one here would be so uncouth

I am not sure you understand.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=59470

Sami wrote: »
    I don't understand why they can't just make multiple maps for the same game type. Nobody fucking cares about your shitty lore that you already take liberties with whenever you find it convenient so quit being lazy already.

A blizzcast from awhile back actually discussed them working on this exact thing. Basically they are thinking of letting the players pick their game type and then shoving them into random versions of that game.

Seg on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    reVerse wrote: »
    The new honor off-pieces do require Arena rating.

Blue:
    In addition, some of the Season 4 quality items that will be purchasable with honor will also carry a personal and team arena rating requirement:

Boots: 1700
    Ring: 1650
    Bracers: 1575
    Belt: none
    Necklace: none
    Trinket: none
    "Dear Casual PVPer,
    Don't you like our Arena System? No? Well fuck you, too."

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    avatars to switch randomly between posters.

certainly no one here would be so uncouth

Only a fag would switch avatars with some other, most likely magical, double fag.

Edit: this is not intraforum hate SE++ is cool dudes.

But those H/A Guys however.

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Didn't they change poor Warden Iolol's name?

Saeris on
    borb_sig.png
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Moi'Bff Jill was a better name for him.

Oats on
  • Options
    Walrus PeteWalrus Pete Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Oatway wrote: »
    Moi'Bff Jill was a better name for him.

No. No it is not. :(

Walrus Pete on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Spent all my warlocks moniez on getting my paladin to kinda be able to tank. Now, would someone please tell me how to do this thing you call.. Tanking.

Rizzi on
  • Options
    AftyAfty Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I decided it was time to get my epic flyer, after clearing out my bank and selling everything of value im sitting pretty at 3.2k Does anyone know a decent way to make the other 2k, i will be doing the dailies as and when i can but that won't be everyday.

I'm a newly 373 JC and Miner if that helps.

Afty on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    have you done your SMV/Netherstorm/BEM quests?

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    AftyAfty Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yes, i am left with only group quests. Which i am struggling to find groups for :/

Afty on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You're a week's worth of dailies away from the other 1.8k you need.

815165 on
  • Options
    CharusCharus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So, do you shattered oath kids still accept forumer alts? I'm shopping around for a good place to chatwhore/level a horde alt, and the ravenholdt population is just too small to keep me interested (especially given the hours I play.)

They let me in last month, so they probably still are.

However, you need to ask yourself one simple question:

How do you feel about male frontal nudity?

Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well guys by tonight the money I transfered from my bank account to my paypal account to pay for my subscription to WoW will be complete. *sigh* It was nice having a social life.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well guys by tonight the money I transfered from my bank account to my paypal account to pay for my subscription to WoW will be complete. *sigh* It was nice having a social life.
    One of us. One of us.

You will have a social life. After a fashion. An internet social life. One that will get you relentlessly mocked by the population at large.

Entriech on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Entriech wrote: »
    One of us. One of us.

You will have a social life. After a fashion. An internet social life. One that will get you relentlessly mocked by the population at large.

Naa my guild is cool. (I am a (former) former WoW player.)

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    Ledneh wrote: »
    In fact, save Shadowprowler's Chestguard and the Heavy Clefthoof line, leatherworking as a whole is pretty fail as far as gear. Even the Heart of Darkness gear leatherworkers can make isn't that great (save the SR gear, for obvious reasons).

Now Drums of Battle on the other hand... :fap:

...and Shadowprowler's already looks like shit compared to my gear. Screw LW specs then.

Echo on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Oh fuck it, I'll buy the leather off the AH and make the money back from dailies faster than it takes me to farm leather myself.

Echo on
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Oh fuck it, I'll buy the <INSERT ITEM HERE> off the AH and make the money back from dailies faster than it takes me to farm leather myself.
    This is pretty much my strategy since my gold reserves passed 5k. Daily quests are moderately entertaining, even if only from the perspective of completing a list of chores for the day. Farming things is NEVER entertaining.

Money's only worth something if you spend it.

Entriech on
  • Options
    whuppinswhuppins Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Re: Making money, I'd like to submit a new method that might be better than dailies, at least for the time being: Arakkoa feathers. They sell for 1-2 gold each and with a level 70 character, you can farm nearly 100 per hour if you're good. I needed to get my LC rep up a little bit last week, so I spent maybe 3 hours just killing the level 62 birdmen around Terrokar. I came away with 550 gold worth of feathers alone, not to mention all the cloth (including Runecloth), greens, and blues I picked up. Including all the cash drops, and the value of my vendorable/auctionable items, I made around 750 gold in a single afternoon.

whuppins on
  • Options
    KartanKartan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Rizzi wrote: »
    Spent all my warlocks moniez on getting my paladin to kinda be able to tank. Now, would someone please tell me how to do this thing you call.. Tanking.

Paladin tanking is considered hax by Warriors and "now thats just not fair" by druids.

1. throw Shield
    2. Consecrate
    3. Holy Shield
    4. GOTO 2

if you have trigger happy DPS you might want to judge righteousness on the first DPS target.

Kartan on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    If you have skinning, depending on the price of them, you could farm cobra scales. I can farm 10 of them in an hour if the drop rate is cooperating, meaning an easy 250 g.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Kartan wrote: »
    Rizzi wrote: »

Paladin tanking is considered hax by Warriors and "now thats just not fair" by druids.

1. throw Shield
    2. Consecrate
    3. Holy Shield
    4. GOTO 2

if you have trigger happy DPS you might want to judge righteousness on the first DPS target.

sometimes i reseal!

>.>

<.<

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

Ooooh, I didn't know they did this.

If so, sign me up too.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Even se++ has/had a guild on dark iron so I guess it's the place

SE++ plays on Cho'gall

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Only a fag would switch avatars with some other, most likely magical, double fag.

Yup, some magical double fa... wait a minute.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Even se++ has/had a guild on dark iron so I guess it's the place

SE++ plays on Cho'gall

Some of them ran back to Dark Iron because thier Cho'gall guild hit a bump or two

Brainleech on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Entriech wrote: »
    One of us. One of us.

Naa my guild is cool. (I am a (former) former WoW player.)

I don't have much of a social life since I just have one person who talks to me in real life and her well endowed friend.

It does piss me off and forces me go on a quest with no hints nor an answer or end it seems because I pay taxes when I pay for wow if it's either by card or by bank account

Brainleech on
  • Options
    Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So I came back to the game, but with a new pc. Went from the lowest settings at 15fps to full tilt with over 60fps in shatt. Fuck its like a whole new game, damn its pretty.

Anyway, I did my first SSO dailies, and fuck, there are alot. I kept walking around the area, and kept getting new quests. I know that more unlock when the phases were going, but after everything is unlocked, theres alot. I got to friendly just completing the dailies on my first day.

Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Scraped the AH empty of thick leather, got to 245 leatherworking. Now to go genocide clefthoofs to level skinning and hope the AH restocks on thick leather.

Echo on
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    What the hell, one of my fellow guild members is sitting on just over 2k gold. He's level 57, and on his first toon ever.

Bastard wont tell me how he did it.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Yeah we do, just don't be retarded. We've had some grumblings lately about too many honorary members because like whenever another raid guild falls apart we end up with five "can my friend join?!" requests for people who then just end up sitting in AV and never talking to us, but as long as you're not an idiot and somewhat social it's fine. Talk to me specifically if you do make an alt (Vreki or Siegne).

Also yeah paladin tanking is bullshit, I hated tanking five-mans on my druid but paladin wheeeeee.

riz on
  • Options
    rehtonAesoohCrehtonAesoohC Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    *shrug*

I was sitting at 3000g before I dinged level 40 on my first toon. The auction house is your friend. Oh, and playing the auction house from one faction to another through the neutral AH is amazing. I made 1000g in one day by buying large prismatic shards on the alliance side for 15g a pop (during the week, people are dumb) and selling them horde side for 35g a pop. Of course, that's on a PvE server, so I have a horde and alliance toon on the same server.

rehtonAesoohC on
    Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    riz wrote: »
    Also yeah paladin tanking is bullshit, I hated tanking five-mans on my druid but paladin wheeeeee.

Around 56 I tanked all of BRD without a weapon.

I just didn't have one. I had a shield, I had consecrate, I had a 20ish damage melee unarmed attack.

They may as well check your spec when you walk into any 5 man. Give the Protadin a basic IQ test, if the player managed to not drool all over themselves or their keyboard, everyone just rolls on the loot.

Oats on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    One of my guildies joined a heroic SP group the other night on his hunter alt. They were asking for a healer. He responded and said he was a healer so they invited and summoned him. Like, I don't even know.

riz on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    *shrug*

I was sitting at 3000g before I dinged level 40 on my first toon. The auction house is your friend. Oh, and playing the auction house from one faction to another through the neutral AH is amazing. I made 1000g in one day by buying large prismatic shards on the alliance side for 15g a pop (during the week, people are dumb) and selling them horde side for 35g a pop. Of course, that's on a PvE server, so I have a horde and alliance toon on the same server.
    Yeah I suck at the AH game. Also, no one uses the neutral AH on DI. Or at least not that I've noticed. And the only thing you can find on there are the Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I hate those fucks who camp the neutral ah all day looking for people trying to sneak things across

Brainleech on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    riz wrote: »
    One of my guildies joined a heroic SP group the other night on his hunter alt. They were asking for a healer. He responded and said he was a healer so they invited and summoned him. Like, I don't even know.

What?

Just... what?

Oats on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    How long did it take them to figure out he wasn't a healer?

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.