As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On]Enemy Territory:Quake Wars, Now with Analog Sticks!!!

IsstasiIsstasi Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Games and Technology
So I make terrible thread titles, It's not the worst thing that could happen.

I'm assuming many PA readers are fans of Enemy Territory and might have purchased it for the 360.

What I want from you is a Gamertag, possibly some lively discussion, and your favorite flavor of Ice Cream.

1.Isstasi

2.This game is a really good port done by the original dev team, if you like the PC version you will like the 360 version

3.Mint Chocolate Chip

Isstasi on

• Options
    ZeonZeon Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I thought it didnt come out until June 3rd.

Zeon on
    btworbanner.jpg
    Check out my band, click the banner.
  • Options
    BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So ... is it (360 version) any good? I've got a copy but haven't opened it yet.

Bamelin on
  • Options
    ZombieXZombieX Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The 360 version is a good port, although they've unfortunately dumbed down a few things (particularly the skill system). It's plenty of fun, but not as good as Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

I mostly got it to play with friends, and it's been good times. The bots are decent, so no need to fill up games with randoms if you don't want to.

ZombieX on
    Undead+Hero%20X.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I don't know about the 360 version but the PC version is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a decent multi player game. (the game in general, not just the PC version)

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png