As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

hai wat is goin on in dis [chat]

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    I just fused a Messiah in Persona 3 with Sexy Dance and Absorb Pierce

*gigglegigglesnort*

I wonder if I could get him Spear Master
    So your games of Persona are like 90% long-form stand-up comedy.
    My Mara has 1-hand Sword Master.

But really, Messiah's kind of shitty, due to the fact that one of the necessary fusion components is your shitty starting demon. It's not really practical to create a particularly good one, so I went the other route.

Why can't he be more like Lucifer, where like 90% of the components kick ass.

Elendil on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I have grown bored of Brawl and am going back to Melee.

edit: grammar gud

MikeMan on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was going to buy another box of Daemonettes anyway, but damn this is annoying. Why the fuck would you make a model that only has one specific leg that attaches to one specific body, then not provide the right legs with whatever body? Assholes.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Aegeri wrote: »
    I was going to buy another box of Daemonettes anyway, but damn this is annoying. Why the fuck would you make a model that only has one specific leg that attaches to one specific body, then not provide the right legs with whatever body? Assholes.

Can you take it back?

James on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I might get Brawl when I finish Shikigami III, New Blood, and No More Heroes, in that order.

But Radiant Dawn is still prioritized somewhere.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    James wrote: »

Can you take it back?

I don't think I can get the sprue replaced no. In all honesty, I just have to deal with 4 very munted Daemonettes and just hope I can salvage them through a good paintjob to distract from the fact their legs are entirely wrong. I'm not buying any further Warhammer until later this month, so there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Can you take it back?

I don't think I can get the sprue replaced no. In all honesty, I just have to deal with 4 very munted Daemonettes and just hope I can salvage them through a good paintjob to distract from the fact their legs are entirely wrong. I'm not buying any further Warhammer until later this month, so there really isn't anything I can do about it.

Just say they're babies and still growing. Daemonettettes.

James on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    European airlines test spycams in every seat that "detect terrorism" in your facial expressions

The War on Terr'ism would make me cry if I wasn't so busy laughing at it.

Echo on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Good morning chat.

It was a good night's drinking last night.

Quid on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    I'm still better at time matches than stock matches in Smash. Snake and Ike are my dudes.
    It's pretty understandable with Ike at least

He eats time matches alive

So does Snake, really. He hits really fucking hard, you just have to work out the timing. And the Nikita is pretty damned useful.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    European airlines test spycams in every seat that "detect terrorism" in your facial expressions
    The War on Terr'ism would make me cry if I wasn't so busy laughing at it.
    Shortly to follow: a spycam that "detects terrorism" in women's restrooms

Elendil on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    How can you detect terrorism in someones face? Sounds like profiling to me ;)

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    I'm guessing the terrorists are regretting those "Death to America" tattoos they all got on their foreheads

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »

If they look like they're from the Middle East they have terrorist facial expressions.

James on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i say got DAMN

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That's pretty impressively dumb.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    More War on Terr'ism SNAFUs:
    blogTO writes of a Canadian PhD student studying Social Political Thought who was intercepted by Kelowna Airport screeners when they spotted her necklace, which has a charm in the shape of a gun. (Article includes a photo of the actual necklace.) The charm is less than 2" in size, and has no moving parts.

Echo on
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I like this one, I'll be particularly looking forward to it when I hit Chicago on my way to PAX:

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- When you go through airport security, you know screeners are checking your carry-on's for weapons. But did you know some specially-trained officers at San Francisco and Oakland airports are scrutinizing your face, gesture and body. They're looking for the terrorist among us -meet behavior detection officers.

source:

LewieP's Mummy on
    For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Seriously though, if marriage is a sacred institution why should any form of blasphemous marriage be allowed? I don't see how a catholic marrying a jew would be any less an abomination than two dudes getting hitched.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Seriously though, if marriage is a sacred institution why should any form of blasphemous marriage be allowed? I don't see how a catholic marrying a jew would be any less an abomination than two dudes getting hitched.

And divorces are like playing a prank on god man.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »

And divorces are like playing a prank on god man.

If sacrilege is a reason to legally bar people from marrying, sacrilege is a reason to legally bar people from marrying. Ending a marriage may be a different discussion because not as many religions prohibit divorce as you'd think.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Well, evilbob is dead. I hope you don't die, I like you :P

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Well, evilbob is dead. I hope you don't die, I like you :P
    Anyone who kills LewiePs Mummy in Phalla is banned by tube

Elendil on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I have never survived a phalla. Even when I was part of a crushing evil victory I died on the second to last day to a random guess from the vig.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Bob, have I ever mentioned that I absolutely love your title/av/loc? Because I do. It's just that awesome.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    So, just got done demolishing a 20-year-old deck on the back of my dad's house. Why is destruction so much more fun than creation?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    evilbob wrote: »
    I have never survived a phalla. Even when I was part of a crushing evil victory I died on the second to last day to a random guess from the vig.
    I died the night of our victory the first time I was on evil.

So angry.

Quid on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So, just got done demolishing a 20-year-old deck on the back of my dad's house. Why is destruction so much more fun than creation?
    Ima boy I wanna poke 'n' destroy
    POKE AND DESTROY
    POKE AND DESTROY
    IMA BOY
    I WANNA POKE AND DE-STROY
    :whistle:

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Elki seems to have just got himself killed.

Impressive.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    less work

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Bob, have I ever mentioned that I absolutely love your title/av/loc? Because I do. It's just that awesome.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2008
    And now Aldo's hippo is somehow even cuter.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I know I'm late on this, but 30 Rock is so awesome.

I just started watching season 1 last night.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    I died the night of our victory the first time I was on evil.

So angry.
    Damn, that sucks. I've only been evil the one time, I enjoyed it. Was gripped with fear that I'd screw up somehow every time I posted but it was awesome.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2008
    less work

I think it's actually that it's less precise work. It took a whole lot to bring that fucker down just now, about four hours worth of hitting shit and chopping shit and tearing shit. Putting up another one isn't going to be that difficult because of all the automatic tools we've got to do it, and the fact that we don't actually have to cement the legs into the ground, but destroying stuff with a chainsaw is just so much fun.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    And now Aldo's hippo is somehow even cuter.
    :D:D:D There were 2 more pictures of him online and this one was just so cute.

Aldo on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Guh.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Sup Gim.

---

Hah, first sexist has arrived in the "girl drinks too much"-thread. Only took 4 hours.

Aldo on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    Sup Gim.

Just thinking about how girls drink too much. Their sex is so weak!

Gim on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Gim wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Sup Gim.

Just thinking about how girls drink too much. Their sex is so weak!

Crack is where it's at.

Aldo on
This discussion has been closed.