As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Die roll in agency screen

Pretender2008Pretender2008 Registered User
edited August 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Has anybody been able to get a roll of one with the die on the Agency screen? I've gotten 20 a bunch of times (nice effect when it happens) but have yet to get a one.

Pretender2008 on

Posts

  • NATIKNATIK Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Nope I have tried for a few minutes aswell, I even considered writing down the rolls but I just couldn't be bothered after thinking it through. Never got a 1.

    NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • supertallsupertall Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I was wondering this as well. I've actually spent quite awhile trying for a one. A few times, it actually looked like a 1 came up, and then it switched to a different number. This happened several times for several different numbers. I'm running it on quite an old computer so I thought that might be why I could see them, due to the slowdown.

    supertall on
  • sobjwsobjw Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I got a 1 and nothing happened:( I was hoping the FF would bust outta the jar or something.

    sobjw on
    I live on a farm.
  • UltimajUltimaj Registered User
    edited June 2008
    i had the same thing happen as supertall. i saw "1" for a brief moment and it swiftly switched to a different number

    Ultimaj on
  • BedlamBedlam Mother was a Mountain Father was a LionRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    supertall wrote: »
    I was wondering this as well. I've actually spent quite awhile trying for a one. A few times, it actually looked like a 1 came up, and then it switched to a different number. This happened several times for several different numbers. I'm running it on quite an old computer so I thought that might be why I could see them, due to the slowdown.
    Seen this quite a few times as well. I dont think its possible to roll just a one.

    Bedlam on


  • EYE 8 UR BRAINSEYE 8 UR BRAINS Registered User
    edited June 2008
    yes, it's possible to roll a one, but nothin will happen.

    EYE 8 UR BRAINS on
    Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
  • dark_porpoisedark_porpoise Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Actually, something does happen, but it isn't anything crazy. I rolled a one and all he did was stop *ahem* tapping on the glass.

    dark_porpoise on
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Its not exactly exciting, but i guess it was kinda cool. I've gotten it like 4 times now

    gunwarrior on
  • ithink2ezithink2ez Registered User
    edited June 2008
    When I finally rolled a 20 the fruit f"er blew up cracking the glass globe. I have the Xbox 360 arcade version of the game, don't know if it makes a difference.

    ithink2ez on
    ithink2ez.gif
  • NATIKNATIK Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ithink2ez wrote: »
    When I finally rolled a 20 the fruit f"er blew up cracking the glass globe. I have the Xbox 360 arcade version of the game, don't know if it makes a difference.

    Does that on PC aswell, its pretty easy to get 20 though atleast in my experience, which is why never getting a 1 was so wierd but apparantly it is just coincedence that I haven't gotten any 1's.

    NATIK on
    steam_sig.png
  • OpunayaOpunaya Registered User
    edited August 2008
    I've gotten several 1s and several 20s, as well as all the numbers inbetween...except for maybe 11?

    Opunaya on
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You need to get all the FF's in order to roll a 1, or the more FF's you have the better a chance for you to roll a 1.

    agoaj on
    qnu0EMk.png
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    agoaj wrote: »
    You need to get all the FF's in order to roll a 1, or the more FF's you have the better a chance for you to roll a 1.

    Abything different happen?

    gunwarrior on
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    gunwarrior wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    You need to get all the FF's in order to roll a 1, or the more FF's you have the better a chance for you to roll a 1.

    Abything different happen?

    The FF stops moving.

    agoaj on
    qnu0EMk.png
Sign In or Register to comment.