[Phalla]Phallangband: A Roguelike Phalla Game Over (Ask Questions Now)

1679111278

Posts

  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !Target Gumpy

    Thetheroo on
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Tyler wrote: »
    Grudge for grudging me for not having a grudge !Exarch

    *also subject to change

    lol, well played.

    Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    Danke thorgot

    Medopine on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    !Elskid

    In DUE's defense the work he did allowed us to win in the end.

    You make an interesting point, !thetheroo

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well, I'm going to !target Seriously.

    I dunno who I'll vote for, though. We'll see.

    Rainfall on
  • LignisseLignisse Registered User
    edited June 2008
    !target Obbi with Wand of Hugs
    !vote Evilbadman for his name. Evil and bad are the way we roll, sure...but "man"? Dead giveaway, really.

    Lignisse on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    IstEl wrote: »
    !Toxic Toys because I make a better Posey

    Please, I'm a much prettier Posey.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !target lonelyahava

    Because no one should be lonely.

    Locus on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'll !Target TheLawinator, because he is a candidate I agree with.

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I heard targetting TheLawinator is in fashion this season.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !Target TheLawinator for juicy green bandwagon.

    Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • TylerTyler Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Are we retracting before changing our vote? If so, what color do we use?

    Tyler on
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I vote magenta.

    Thetheroo on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !target Look Out It's Sabs! because his avatar is adorable.

    !vote Cold Salmon and Hatred because trolling is so 2003.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Tyler wrote: »
    Are we retracting before changing our vote? If so, what color do we use?

    Nope just vote again. But if you want to you can use SkyBlue

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oh god those green votes could mean anything.

    If one of you kills me I will be so mad.

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    SpeedySwaf wrote: »
    eecc wrote: »
    SpeedySwaf wrote: »
    I believe in the power of random numbers!

    Your argument is sound, and I can find no flaws. I must, therefore, agree.

    !target cj iwakura

    !vote Red Bird
    Seriously, I ended up with Malkor when I used it in the D&D phalla, and by the end of the game he was revealed to be a special my team had to kill.

    With evidence like that, I am now confident in my vote. Previously, I was worried that it would just be random, and useless, but now...

    Red Bird - I'm watching you. Watching you closely.

    ecco the dolphin on
    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    eecc wrote: »
    SpeedySwaf wrote: »
    eecc wrote: »
    SpeedySwaf wrote: »
    I believe in the power of random numbers!

    Your argument is sound, and I can find no flaws. I must, therefore, agree.

    !target cj iwakura

    !vote Red Bird
    Seriously, I ended up with Malkor when I used it in the D&D phalla, and by the end of the game he was revealed to be a special my team had to kill.

    With evidence like that, I am now confident in my vote. Previously, I was worried that it would just be random, and useless, but now...

    Red Bird - I'm watching you. Watching you closely.

    He was evil in D&D's Phalla. And he was a new player, so he's clearly always evil.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I targeted whoever had TOTP last game, and that worked out.

    But since that's Rainfall, I'll take the next step and go to !Lignisse.

    Killing evil players day one is too easy.

    cj iwakura on
    0QcdpUO.png
  • TylerTyler Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I was just wondering because the other phallas i looked at all had retracts, and the op only adresses changing targets, not votes.

    For now, I'll join the mini-bandwagon and target !TheLawinator.

    Tyler on
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Hmmm it's been a little while. RNG dictates that !cj iwakura is on the receiving end of votage.

    Savant on
  • CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Edcrab wrote: »
    You can target yourselves? In that case I !target Edcrab and thus threaten to break the universe

    I'll consult an RNG for my vote, assuming someone doesn't get me whiny enough to vote for them in the meantime

    !Vote Edcrab for attempting to crash the server. You will be fixed in the next release notes.

    Celebrim on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Also, on a Wizardry kick.

    It's not a rougelike, but is a dungeon crawler, and there are orcs present.

    And lots of death.

    cj iwakura on
    0QcdpUO.png
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oatway wrote: »
    Quoth wrote: »
    Waaaaagh!

    Dis one toime I WAAAGH!ed wiv a bunch of da boyz n I klompted dem humies real gud. Green iz best!

    <3

    Quoth on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Also, on a Wizardry kick.

    It's not a rougelike, but is a dungeon crawler, and there are orcs present.

    And lots of death.

    But you're killing the orcs, suspicious.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Also, on a Wizardry kick.

    It's not a rougelike, but is a dungeon crawler, and there are orcs present.

    And lots of death.

    But you're killing the orcs, suspicious.

    Some of them are your friends.

    One of them even runs a shop.

    cj iwakura on
    0QcdpUO.png
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    !Target Zot

    !Vote Neville

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'm going to target Cold Salmon and Hatred. :winky:

    I'll..vote for someone tomorrow.

    Edit: I <3 thorgot's crazy mechanics.

    Shamus on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Also, on a Wizardry kick.

    It's not a rougelike, but is a dungeon crawler, and there are orcs present.

    And lots of death.

    But you're killing the orcs, suspicious.

    Some of them are your friends.

    One of them even runs a shop.

    We don't run shops around here. We just stand still for days, weeks, months, until a player enters our line of sight.

    cheez on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !target B:L

    because I don't know why he's grudging me

    Do you !Balefuego?

    DasUberEdward on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Target Locus

    Cause he's always so nice to me!

    Vote Toxic Toys

    Cause he's an ass. And that's all I have to say about that.

    For the moment.

    lonelyahava on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    What do you say, ahava? Magical items at dawn?

    Locus on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Target Lonelyahava cause yea

    and umm i'll think on my red vote later.

    M.D. on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    For you Locus, I'll try to be up that early, though I'm more of a lady of the night myself.

    winky

    lonelyahava on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Vote count:

    Lawinator (3)
    balefuego
    obbi
    bl

    DasUberEdward (2)
    enlightbum
    elskid

    Zot (2)
    spectre
    neville

    Rainfall (2)
    quoth
    jpants

    Balefuego (2)
    lawinator
    due

    ToxicToys (2)
    istel
    lonelyahava



    One each:
    tux
    lynx
    geebs
    redbird
    evilbadman
    seriously
    tyler
    elskid
    exarch
    lignisse
    cj
    edcrab
    neville


    It seems Lawinator is where the bandwagon's at.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    A one vote lead is a bandwagon nowadays?

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    A one vote lead is a bandwagon nowadays?

    Well, !Lawinator, sometimes it's just good enough.

    Also, your constant ghost-talking was pretty bad.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Just put down the rod of light, and no one gets hurt.

    (Does Angband have rods of light? I know ZAngband does)

    Savant on
  • JoschuaESQJoschuaESQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    But, he's a POLAR BEAR!

    JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoschuaESQJoschuaESQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !target Mr. Poopants(Defecation in the latinate).

    Because I likes him.

    JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In or Register to comment.