Options

GettysburgPAX: Wrapup & Pics on pg. 14

1356789

Posts

  • Options
    cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    hersheyPAX sounds awesome. but i like this one because we can do it sans kids. if we go to hershey without them, and they find out? hoo boy. the rugrats will go sickhouse on our asses. i like my ass gentlemen! (see what i did thar?)

    but then, they already have a promise of king's dominion this summer.

    cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    does gettysburg have a theme park of some kind

    this may or may not sway my decision.

    Javen on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    oh man oh man, king's dominion is so awesome. but why not go all out and head over to Busch Gardens? plus, you can drink while they go on kiddie rides

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    plus, cad, you and d3thmommy have like 20 kids

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    fuck I havent been on a roller coaster in so long

    I am totally down for some Hershey/Busch Gardens/King's Dominion action

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    does gettysburg have a theme park of some kind

    this may or may not sway my decision.

    we can find some swing sets and i can push you really really high

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sheri wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Yea, refer to page 1 where I turn to Kyle and politely inquire "wtf".

    But, I'm not flying to Atlanta (unfortunatly) so there you have it.


    Fret not though, Lost. HersheyParkPAX will happen.

    I've had two separate people who will be at BirfdayPAX tell me that they think you are the bee's knees

    I'm a pretty ok dude. Don't know if I'd go so far as being the bee's knees though, even though I love that expression.

    That weekend just isn't the cards for Atlanta. Really wish it was though. Hopefully next time. And a happy early birthday to you, Ms. Sheri.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I really have to stop posting in these threads

    Javen on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    why?

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    because I rarely have the opportunity to take trips

    Javen on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    yeah it really really is

    Javen on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Because he'll be tempted to come and hang out in Gettysburg, and then later in the summer at Hershey Park.

    And then his real life friends will be all "lolzinternerds" and he'll have to defend it and then they'll shun him, and then sheri will likely yell at him for not going to atlanta ever again and it really just becomes as big a clusterfuck as this sentance that never ends.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    my friends already know I occasionally hang out with internet people.

    all they ever want to do is drink and go to the strip club anyway

    Javen on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cadmunky wrote: »
    hersheyPAX sounds awesome. but i like this one because we can do it sans kids. if we go to hershey without them, and they find out? hoo boy. the rugrats will go sickhouse on our asses. i like my ass gentlemen! (see what i did thar?)

    but then, they already have a promise of king's dominion this summer.

    You uh

    You want to bring kids to hang out with a bunch of internet people?
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    yeah it really really is

    HEY SHUT UP

    also, thank you, Dr. Z. :)

    Sheri on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    actually it's getting to the point where I'm thinking of getting an airline sponsored credit card just so alleviate travel costs so I can visit you fuckers.

    Javen on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sheri wrote: »
    cadmunky wrote: »
    hersheyPAX sounds awesome. but i like this one because we can do it sans kids. if we go to hershey without them, and they find out? hoo boy. the rugrats will go sickhouse on our asses. i like my ass gentlemen! (see what i did thar?)

    but then, they already have a promise of king's dominion this summer.

    You uh

    You want to bring kids to hang out with a bunch of internet people?
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    yeah it really really is

    HEY SHUT UP

    half of the roller coasters were shut down the day I went.

    One I'm pretty sure was still made of wood.

    Javen on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    oh nooooeees not my toes

    getting injured on amusement park rides terrifies me, which is why i never go on the rides in ocean city, md

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    How about I just chop your feet off outside Kentucky Fried Chicken?

    Javen on
  • Options
    CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    I was at that park a day or so before that happened.

    Casper on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    How about I just chop your feet off outside Kentucky Fried Chicken?

    as long as i get first dibs on the extra crispy

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    cadmunky wrote: »
    hersheyPAX sounds awesome. but i like this one because we can do it sans kids. if we go to hershey without them, and they find out? hoo boy. the rugrats will go sickhouse on our asses. i like my ass gentlemen! (see what i did thar?)

    but then, they already have a promise of king's dominion this summer.

    You uh

    You want to bring kids to hang out with a bunch of internet people?
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    yeah it really really is

    HEY SHUT UP

    half of the roller coasters were shut down the day I went.

    One I'm pretty sure was still made of wood.

    Um

    Yeah, pretty sure one was

    Sheri on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    How about I just chop your feet off outside Kentucky Fried Chicken?

    as long as i get first dibs on the extra crispy

    I already called the legs, but you can have the biggest thigh

    Javen on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    hey now

    wooden roller coasters can still be awesome

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sheri wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    cadmunky wrote: »
    hersheyPAX sounds awesome. but i like this one because we can do it sans kids. if we go to hershey without them, and they find out? hoo boy. the rugrats will go sickhouse on our asses. i like my ass gentlemen! (see what i did thar?)

    but then, they already have a promise of king's dominion this summer.

    You uh

    You want to bring kids to hang out with a bunch of internet people?
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    yeah it really really is

    HEY SHUT UP

    half of the roller coasters were shut down the day I went.

    One I'm pretty sure was still made of wood.

    Um

    Yeah, pretty sure one was

    hey, The Beast is made of wood and it is pretty good

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Why the fuck are you people responding to me

    I know wooden coasters are badass

    Sheri on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    they've made a hell of a lot of improvements on six flags in md, and i love the whole DC Comics thing they got going on, like the awesome batwing ride, but my god, it is so crowded and sketchy most times.

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    man haven't you guys ever played roller coaster tycoon

    wood coasters are like

    tier 1 shit

    Javen on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    road trip tour to all the great east coast amusement parks, starting at cedar point and working our way south. we can skip the six flags in maryland, because it is ghetto as hell

    can we stop in 6 flags Kentucky and get our feet chopped off like that girl?

    How about I just chop your feet off outside Kentucky Fried Chicken?

    as long as i get first dibs on the extra crispy

    I already called the legs, but you can have the biggest thigh

    eatin' for days

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    They have one at Adventure World called Roar that is badass

    and I love riding The Hurler at King's Dominion cause there is never a line so you can ride it like 10 times in arow

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    sheri, you must remember when cal ripken was pimping for wild world back in the day, right?

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    they've made a hell of a lot of improvements on six flags in md, and i love the whole DC Comics thing they got going on, like the awesome batwing ride, but my god, it is so crowded and sketchy most times.

    i liked the batman and superman coaster

    and that one that goes up like a million feet

    unfortunately that's pretty much all that was open, so we just ate ribs for the rest of the day.

    Javen on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    For the longest time I was scared shitless of rollercoasters.

    Now I love 'em.

    Not sure what the trigger was though. May have been not wanting to look like a pansy in front of all my high school friends at bush gardens.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I don't ride the Batwing ride

    I rode it once

    I'm so thin that I fell forward into the harness when it flipped over, didn't touch the back of the seat, and spent the whole ride thinking I was gonna die

    t lost - Yes

    Sheri on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    For the longest time I was scared shitless of rollercoasters.

    Now I love 'em.

    Not sure what the trigger was though. May have been not wanting to look like a pansy in front of all my high school friends at bush gardens.

    I hated them until I was 8 or so

    like before that I would get scared even looking at them

    like it was some metallic serpent that would uncoil under my gaze and destroy us all.

    Javen on
  • Options
    cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    yes, we are outnumbered, with no opportunity to cull the herd for another 4 or 5 years. summer camp is our friend.

    and yes, i too would pass on ghetto six flags.

    cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    but sheri the mild fear of impending doom is what makes coasters so much fun

    Javen on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    For the longest time I was scared shitless of rollercoasters.

    Now I love 'em.

    Not sure what the trigger was though. May have been not wanting to look like a pansy in front of all my high school friends at bush gardens.

    exactly the same way

    my friends pretty much threw me in a car and drove me 8 hours to Ceder Point. walked me to the front of the Magnum XL 200 (the biggest coaster in the world at the time) and made me ride it

    now i yearn to ride as many coasters as possible

    CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sheri wrote: »
    I don't ride the Batwing ride

    I rode it once

    I'm so thin that I fell forward into the harness when it flipped over, didn't touch the back of the seat, and spent the whole ride thinking I was gonna die

    t lost - Yes

    D:

    yeah, thats pretty terrifying. maybe you should bulk up, go on tube's workout plan for faggots

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
Sign In or Register to comment.